Meta thread

Now that the Brandon and chvrches thing is over with, what else needs to be gone to improve the forum?

>forum
but seriously, the Grimesautist needs to go

music

>Brandon and chvrches thing is over with
Quick rundown?

did Lauren kill him or something?

Rap

they fucked eachother to death

suicide by shotgun

Grimes threads (or at least non-shitty grimes threads), or maybe a forced trip on the three anons that do it, just so their combined stupidity is more obviously them

Going to need pics on this

I wish all memes are banned foreber

We need to stop spoonfeeding people.
Also elitism

He got tired of it and ended the meme

BRING. IT. BACK.

BRING. IT. BACK

btw how many hours of music you listen to today faggums? Less than 5? What are you a faggum?

stop bashing on Sup Forumscore to seem smart and patrician seriously guys stop being niggers

>mfw if elitism comes again i'll be buttblasted about my shit taste
g-guys??

lurk chart threads and you'll have better taste in no time

Smug little shits who think they know anything about music, despite listening to either intentionally obscure albums or extremely popular albums

Elitism needs to be back

BAN ALL GRIMESPOSTERS

big boys listen to their music by year

>all that pleb shit
wew lad

Yup

>Sublime

ok nvm bring back elitism

There needs to be a full on waifu board made so all these dirty grimesposters can gtfo along with the rest of the waifufag scum.
Plus /kpop/ would stop stealing our sweet gets

if you're not loading up on pleb shit you don't get music
50 albums per year guise, and you recognize about 2 of those names lol.

But Sublime is sublime

>err ban grimes
Grimes is the only thing that got the sissy posters to stop spamming.

It's all entry level shit that you get after your first Sup Forums year
don't come as an elitist when in reality it's the same taste as the kids next door

i think both Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums would benefit great of /cel/ - Celeberties and Gossip being created desu. all the waifu shitters could fuck off over there

don't lie you haven't listened to half of those albums

only 1/4 of those are "obscure"

HAHAHAhahahaha AHAHAHAHAHAHA sublime.

FUUUCK you

this. poptimists dominate the board with soundcloud trappers, top 40 crap, and waifufagging. people with questions are fine, but they don't need to take up ten threads. also i wish the mods would start perma banning bait posters and off topic posters.

So no ones allowed to talk. About anything

how did you even get that from his post?

he's a tripfag he doesn't have a brain

yeah, although the fact that he's Brandon gave that away quickly

This
also quit pretending rap is music and rock is good music

ayo hol up

this board is absolutely awful now. My life is about to change really soon so I'm not going to be able to browse Sup Forums at all now but now that it's fucking shit I really don't care.

>soundcloud trap, top 40, and waifus are everything
missed u bby

Is Brandon already over?
Woah, first Unty now brandon. Fallen legends.

I haveno idea why I read it the wrong way, like instant dyslexia

I wish this board were nsfw, just because I got banned for posting an album cover with nudity on it and I think that's dumb.

I got bored with the lavren/chvrches thing and it bled into my personal life, that's it.

it's called being retarded. you know this by now.

holyfuckingshit

>that image

good god

>
>BRING. IT. BACK.
>BRING. IT. BACK
Yes, please. This needs to happen.

i unironically love unty at this point. i would try to be his friend irl. i think he lives in nyc and i'm close to there

Another one

i think about the Izabel one and how a real, living, breathing human being made this post at least once a week. i consider it a highlight of my life

>when I save a picture of a cute girl, I give it an appropriately cute name. It makes me feel like she's real to me, and like we're friends or bf and gf and I garner a more intimate relationship
unty is a precious human being, I'll always cherish his memories in my heart and I sincerly hope this little dude finally found a gf

It's still hard to believe that Brandon had a chance with Lauren, he ducks up everything good that comes his way.

Obvious shill threads need to go.

This. We need to limit Sup Forumscore threads to one of each album a day.
this, it could even be called /3DPD/

literally the only boards i browse and its the same cancer on all 3 so fully supported by me

This thread is cute.

This board is bad because it's been colonized by charlatans with insincere, illegitimate interests in this subjects matter. It's been colonized by people who come here because they think this is some edgy, counter-culture meme-factory -- some bullshit pitchfork/tumblr offshot through which they can nurture their infantile self-image and feel they're different and on the 'cutting edge.' In truth these people sit quietly and obediently along the periphery, indulging themselves with whatever bullshit foreign tastemakers and cultural arbitrators spew and spout.

These people view music exclusively as a conduit for social currency. They view music as a ticket to conversation and status.

I've enough encounters with these egoist little shits to understand just how incredibly daft and impressionable they are, and it's fucking pathetic.

In any case, there's only one way to save this board, or this website for that matter: Nuke it. Take the website offline for a month or two. When it comes back online, the people that used this place to benefit their own self-image won't bother coming back.

And since that's never going to happen, this place is lost.

Fantano threads should be either severely limited or deleted altogether.

New copypasta. Nice reddit spacing too.

Any waifuism, grimes, k/jpop, annie, it all needs to go.

It's not music discussion its a bunch of autistic neckbeards talking about how much they want to fuck these women,

For example the only reason grimes ever gets mentioned is because shes as unhygenic and repulsive as these basement dwelling virgins, they see her as gettable and drool over this 2/10, it does nothing but a diservice to this imageboard.

>he's back

>the people that used this place to benefit their own self-image won't bother coming back.
you came back tho

(You)

also don't come back if you don't like it here. put up with board culture or get out we aren't changing just to suit you

unty, I literally want to suck your dick

he has to be a troll

>For example the only reason grimes ever gets mentioned is because shes as unhygenic and repulsive as these basement dwelling virgins, they see her as gettable and drool over this 2/10
IKR
She might not even have a feminine penis, why bother desu!

r u an incell or part of mgtow?

>reddit spacing
I hope you understand that spewing idiotic, vapid terms like "reddit spacing" only detracts from whatever argument you're trying to make.

This place has contributed nothing beneficial to my self-image.

This is a thread made for expressing discontent.

If you don't like what I've said, ignore it, leave, or tell me why I'm wrong.

Your memes mean nothing.

I do not give a shit. Don't respond to me if you've nothing to say.

if dubs unty is a smelly nigger

I'm an incel, but I've little interest in people and don't think I'm fit for a relationship anyway.

>tripfag
>he reddit spaces his response
POTTERY

Know one knows if that was ever true, the only one that are apparently real are her knowing some people in the NYC moped scene and her mentioning him in an outburst.

I made those things up.

I remember this thread.

I know a lot of people called me pathetic and made fun of me for what I said, but a lot of people also thought it was cool, or funny, and it was nice to feel useful in that moment.

Anyway, bye.

How are you doing unty?

>another unty wall of text
please be my friend. i live close enough to nyc to see you

this. people are too pleb and we allow it for some retarded reason

Damn I thought it was real because other anons said the same thing. Like her giving you a chance

Me same fagging or other people playing along.

>and it was nice to feel useful in that moment

Kill all liberals

I was actually rooting for you, what else have you lied about you piece of shit?

>admitting to samefagging for attention
i used to feel bad for you, but you do it to yourself

Not much else.

>being this pathetic/stupid to believe Brandon of all people

you retards only have yourselves to blame

This. Elitism needs to come back, but in the right way. Listen to anything in the Sup Forumscore chart that's not jazz or ambient? Gtfo. Listen to gimmicky garbage that guys in /daily/ and RYM dickride? Gtfo

Art music
Jazz
Electronic Music
Traditional Folk Music

Should be the only things discussed here as nothing other popular music does is worthy of discussion for any reason outside a cultural context which often comes out to be as shallow as the music itself. This encourages only the most knowledgeable people in music to be of real authority, not the posers that otherwise dominate this shithole. There's a reason /lit/ is the highest quality board on Sup Forums, and it's because everyone knows their shit there. We need that for Sup Forums as well.

>Folk music
LARPer spotted. Sup Forums is a trap board, straight up. The mods should allow nothing but water whippin and syrup sippin from here on out.

Sup Forumscore should be restricted to a general, that way we don't have a million threads for each mu/core album every day.

>Art music
>Jazz
>Electronic Music
>Traditional Folk Music
>no metal
D R O P P E D

ITAOTS deserves at least one thread dedicated to itself every day until Sup Forums dies

No, the meme was never funny, the album was never good, stop trying to fit in nufag.

looks like someone is trying too hard to fit in

>...or ambient?
stopped right here.

>Electronic Music
keep your shitty dance and ambient music for away

>trying so hard to fit in that he posts a bleach meme, a meme commonly used by children
doin a good job there bud

This would make every thread every more samey and generic than Sup Forums already is. We want to put Sup Forums at the real forefront of music not the fake one.
This will be hard to work with but maybe effective in the long run.
>no metal
It, like other flavor of the century visceral genres should all be confined to one topic as they have merit but it's not necessarily a timeless one.

>trying so hard to fit in he uses a strawman

>There's a reason /lit/ is the highest quality board on Sup Forums, and it's because everyone knows their shit there.
fucking lmao. this has to be bait

lol zepplin posting.

This, if anyone here really though she was giving him a chance, get ducking real.