ITT: Post the best Supergroups

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pz8EjuOx1C0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how come every non-chris-cornell supergroup is fucking garbage

I'm not sure how a group this good made an album as bad as they did.

Temple of the Dog were one of the best supergroups, and Audioslave were pretty good, but there's a lot of other good supergroups.

Failed supergroups really show the importance of chemistry between performers in music creation. You can have the best musicians in the world but if they don't gel together than it doesn't matter.

The Traveling Wilburys

I like the fact that the creation of that band was just George & Jeff wanting to hang out with their idols, and then they let Tom join because he asked.

Definitely U.K.

Yeah, I think they needed someone to mitigate Les and Trey's weirdness, and Stew just wasn't that guy. Plus Trey was into all sorts of drugs at that time so I'm sure that didn't help

That album was good

To each his own, I don't think I've listened to it since I bought at Media Play the day after it came out.

We all agree they're a supergroup, right?

One album. One really great album.

Nickelback.png

was just about to post TCV. Fucking legendary moment in rock music, and an amazing 10/10 album to close out the decade.

A Perfect Circle. They swapped out Troy Van Leeuween for James Iha, so they count as a supergroup

Dave was/is the only famous member tho

Only because plebs don't appreciate the greatness of Sunny Day Real Estate and the Germs

CSN as well of course

>you will never make love to paz

youtube.com/watch?v=Pz8EjuOx1C0

John Wetton
Alan Holdsworth
Bill Bruford
Eddie Jobson

my fucking nigga!

>that sad feel when I wanted so so badly to see TCV in concert, and my parents said no because I was only 13 at the time >:[
>TCV are most likely a one time thing
>I still haven't seen QOTSA in concert

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This
This
This
This

Another band who people don't think of as a supergroup, but are.

girl bassists make me feel nice in the pants area

they make me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

Came to post this

More like shittergroup.

It's nice to see some appreciation for this group on here. They really did not deserve the hand they were dealt.

>tfw it's just P now

fucking this

based as fuck

>tfw they're dying in the order of the band name

I unironically love Mr. Big.

>tfw we could've had E a little while longer

Does Fugazi count?

irk.. there's no way Palmer fucks this one up :^)

ezpz

Tomahawk

Alva Noto & Ryuichi Sakamoto counts?