What is Sup Forums's real view on Israel?

Stawpoll:

strawpoll.me/10181795

If your opinion is not in the poll please express it here in the comments.

Other urls found in this thread:

ustr.gov/countries-regions/europe-middle-east/middle-east/north-africa/israel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Israel has as much a right to exist but we shouldn't support them financially or with any military. Israel isn't the problem Zionism is.

Israel's right to exist is questionable. Regardless of this, I think that is in western civilizations best interest for them to exist.

Same feel I have for Senegal, oceans away.

"Unquestionable" jidf

>best interest for them to exist

Only allies

we, as in the countries who did it, should never have created Israel. we ripped the Palestinians who lived there out of their homes and the Israelis just kept expanding, taking more and more land from Palestine

why do you disagree?

Israel, like many other countries, has a right to exist, but US shouldn't support them financially and/or militarily becuase they get nothing return. It's just neocons jewery.

They kinda are Hippocrates they force shitskins on whites when they have there borders closed.

All Jews forcibly sent to Israel, all private property seized and banking system changed, admittance of historical events. Impose some bans or trade limitations as a punishment on their State and forbid any private sector business outside Israel for jews.

Where is the "I don't care" option?

We could lose their business and it would only help us with the 9 billion dollar deficit we have with them in trade. We don't really get anything from them we can't get anywhere else.
>ustr.gov/countries-regions/europe-middle-east/middle-east/north-africa/israel

>If you're expecting "MUH JOOZ!" it won't happen.

They get a Democratic, first world (arguably) ally within Browntown, Achmedistan.
They should be urging Israel to help in return by pulling up their bootstraps, straightening their Kippah, and once and for all wiping Islam of f the face of the earth.

My view is the true believer Jew in Israel is my friend fighting against the Muslim menace unlike the Jew in Hollywood

Shouldn't we want a nation for the Jews to live in besides our own?

Anyone who votes 2-4 has no right to exist

I agree which is why I said they have as much a right to exist as us; however, I'm not in favor of assisting them. If they're going to be a nation they should stand on their own 2 feet like one. If a nation cannot stand on its own then it should not be a nation at all and should not rely on the support of others to exist.

the Jews are behind it. Seriously, you can look it up. The whole creation of the country, everything, it was all part of a Jewish conspiracy.

How can we let them exist if they are just going to lobby everyone into aiding them?