Who think tattoos are stupid? Everybody with tats looks like a clown...

Who think tattoos are stupid? Everybody with tats looks like a clown. I live in Austin and its normal for people to be coblvered in tattoos.

Why are people such conformists?

Tattoos are objectively stupid

>lives in Austin
I'm fucking jealous

What's with the black hole in the ear, what the fuck is that about?

agree with you OP, live in paris suburb, same shits, every fags are tatooed, its my pleasure to make them look down

It's nothing but bars and restaurants and a bunch of snobby former californians.

I live in San Marcos. Give me your address so I can kill you.

But, they need to be unique. Just like everyone else.

227 GoFuckYourUncle Way

I know! The food is so fucking good. I'm sad I never got to try homeslice.

This, Checked, they need to express themselves. Life is their canvas and they- they create with it.

Some real snobbish redditry ITT.

You guys are a couple of queers.

funny thing tattoos were supposed to be some individual original thingy niggingy but everyone with tattoos looks the same

Your hurling snarky insults instead of having a conversation. Seems like you're the snob here. Try not to be mad that this isn't a trap thread.

I don't think you got it...

damn you sound super tough

Star Belly Sneetches

-- By Dr. Seuss

I have multiple tattoos, but they can all be covered by a short sleeve shirt.

Fuck californians, this town used to have a soul. I can't go to the greenbelt without hearing dubstep on some stupid fuck's bluetooth speaker.

I'm just mad that I'm poor.

i have a question why people do them ?

Oh I got it.

Trap Thread!?

Hooray!

This is Sup Forums we like traps. At least post a hot one

we can take it outside peckerwood. and you can dance with the pavement.

Who is this "we"? Motherfucker.

Mouse in your pocket?

Austin is the gayest part of Texas

It's a faze just like everything else.Just as the t.v and internet says it's super cool for white girls to fuck and date niggers..

Nice rick and morty meme fag

Same reason as smoking and fast cars and booze and drugs. Self destruction and apathy are cool even if you're dead inside.

>Self destruction and apathy are cool even if you're dead inside
I'm going to get that tattooed on my ass

thats your opinion.
nobody cares

>Austin
>normal
pick one

Please be real. I dont care for tattoos but that is awesome.

This.

Commiefuckistanians should be deported and forced to live in their own shit hole that they created.

It's a complete shit hole!!!!!!!! Homeless everywhere, bars are fucking gay except el Camino.. honestly the worst..I live in NYC we have shit homeless here to but in comparison Austin makes ny look like fucking Disney land

Homeslice sucks you faggot

>I live in Austin and its normal for people to be coblvered in tattoos
>coblvered in tattoos
>coblvered

Face it, OP: you are jealous.

This.
Unless your in a gang or some really old guy that used to be tough, tatts are for faggots.
And women with tattoos? FUCKING GROSS.
>inb4 some degenerate

>nobody cares
That's your opinion

every generation has a marker that identifies them as douche bags to the next
most are smart enough to keep it removable

Trips = Truth

Check em

>736555555

I want that wtf
I like the one where they're already dead and it says "best day ever", but ultimately I might design my own columbiner tattoo

Gay af
You people are pathetic, glorifying those two ugly virgin betas

North Austin here. Austin since 1986. Stay the fuck out. We're full. If you've been here less than 15 years, get the fuck out. We don't want you here.

I feel you. So how old are you, 15? GTFO

>we
Whos we? You retard cunt

I live in Austin too. Except I don't let what other people look like affect me. You fucking pussy go back to California

Eric was hot ur jealous. They killed people, that makes them automatically alluring and interesting anyway. Their stories are very interesting, I enjoy reading their journals and their websites. Man they did something, they killed people, and that's wrong, but like. So many questions. The more revealed, the more interesting they become.

You can keep saying it's glorifying, but I'm safer than you. I know more about signs, I can be safe, I can pay attention. I know what to look for, maybe if I one day have kids. You know nothing, and you'll keep turning a blind eye until you are caught up in an attack, and you'll never know why after that.

My future Columbine tattoo is more of an effigy to the time I've put into Eric and Dylan and other murders and shootings, than it is to the two boys themselves.

another San Marcos here.

I'm from fort worth tho. Can I come to Austin or nah?

>they were pathetic enough to do something that I didn't have the balls to do

You're a joke m8, and so is your little school shooter virgin fantasy

They're fags, and you're an idiot.

Kek
Only people that got bullied in school glorify those two pathetic freaks
They died virgins

i hate that stupid fucking hitler youth haircut waay more than the tats.

Lmao why y'all hopping on my dick

Just out of curiosity. How can I be ever be there for 15 years if I have to get the fuck out if I'm there for less than 15 years

It's cool, but it's ruined w people you hate wearing it. I feel the same way w plaid and fat lesbians

>damage control
You're as pathetic as your virgin hero's
Congrats

thats sad.

Right? I agree that there are a lot of generic tattoos grtting done on chads and suzys.

I have a tattoo, but it's small and simply bares a huhe symbolic meaning to me, and I'd be pretty amazed if someone had something closely similar

It's a bit embarassing seeing a rich kid covered in commercial decals basically, fronting like their a somebody or tough

Tats used to tell ther persons life story, now it's just a bunch of expensive art, like a status symbol, it represents who/what the person wants to be, not who they are

Agreed, that haircut and a full beard is like every other fucking guy now. Typically they also get those awful sleeves. Tattoos dont necessarily look bad, but when people get sleeves like OPs they all just look like the same garbled smear of color. Thats the real problem.

Eee this is embarassing, i can see you skin is as thick as paper and you were/are an easy target in HS

Thay fuxking rose on the back of the hand, LMAO

They were both losers, haven't even been able to detonate the bombs. They had only one task in their lives and were not able to finish it right.

Im in south austin. Im considering buying a house but something feels off about austin as a whole. I guess its not Texas enough. Too many libs moving in i guess. Think ill shoot for a smaller town somewhere in tx, though i know not where

They took an American style who sailors, gangsters, bikers and those on the out side of society who lived a ruff life and turned it into pop culture faggotry.

93, 94 ? orlyhood ici

/thread

Austin has always been liberal, retard.