We're not supposed to eat meat. Our teeth - our digestive systems aren't built to digest meat...

We're not supposed to eat meat. Our teeth - our digestive systems aren't built to digest meat. You pay faggots to inject animals, then kill them, then burn them so you can eat, get stomach cancer, then get ass fucked by big pharma. What would it take for you to go vegan, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

veganartbook.com
livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/29/cooked-food-diet-primates-brains_n_2033975.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i am vegan you shrimp dick fucktard

cheap high quality synthetic meat, milk, eggs, etc.

Actually your intestines have outside bacteria to help your body digest the leafs and greens of plants. It can digest meat just fine. Our teeth are built to eat and tear meat.

/thread

2/10 made me reply

Are teeth and digestive systems are well built to digest meat. Chemicals injected into animals have nothing to do with if we are built to digest meat. Please do your research

all our closest relatives eat meat.
chimps are actually great hunters.

Don't give the niggers credit for too much.

while stupid it did teach the proper way to "strawman"

There are carnivores with flat grindin teeth and herbivores wit sharp cuttin teeth dont b stupid

>implying I am not already vegan.

This fuckin guy.

I'm vegan but these comics are so retarded.
People like the artist give vegans a bad name. Diet is like religion, eat what you want and shut the fuck up.

Veganism is for dudes who love to get butt rammed.

Eating too much meat is indeed unhealthy but that doesn't mean we should stop eating meat altogether. Becoming vegan is too extreme and eating meat everyday the other side of the same coin. Moderation is the key, true disciprine come from within

The author of these comics does a poor job of representing the opposing (i.e., non-vegan) position.
Not everybody who does not necessarily support veganism is apathetic to animal rights or puts down veganism or its supporters.
By portraying their opponents as close-minded the author weakens their own position and fails to capture the attention of the very people their message is trying to reach.

These comics are retarded and made to troll people
every vegan thread on Sup Forums is a troll thread, same with politics

>These comics are retarded and made to troll people

veganartbook.com

Sure about that?

if you don't think there are people actually this retarded you'll find out one day when you grow up, kid

thanks dick, you just gave it all away. too bad liberals will never realize that alt-right is an internet meme used to troll them.

not having acess to meat

He won't, he spend most of his days on 4chin.

for vegan big macs to taste exactly like regular big macs, same deal with pepperoni, bacon, tuna, milk, eggs, steak, chocolate etc

vegan cheese is an abomination

Im vegan like, but when i want to eat meat, i just eat it. Dont pigeonhole me with retards.

The anus is not meant for sex either, yet you and your liberal faggot pals use it for sticking phalic objects in there. Your argument is invalid.

this one is awesome. thanks for sharing

Checked and I've been lately really questioning my meat eating. For the first time in my life. Am a 40 yr oldfag, have always had pets. But looking back in my life I determine little difference between my pets and other animals. A sense of guilt has started to overwhelm me about it.

Quitting would be hard but I am seriously considering doing it.

inb4
>hurr durr chinese people treat dogs like cattle fool

yeah no shit, I'm 40, not retarded. I can't stop what they do, but I can control what I do with my life.

Nice trips. I'm vegetarian. Close as I'm gonna get.

Check em

>basing diet on emotion
sounds like typical libtard snowflake autist REEE bullshit.

we need to put these people in camps.

Kek, this so much. If you're vegan then no homosex for you faggy vegans

i tried vegetarian salami once, literally tasted like my cum sock....not that i know how my cumsock tastes....errrr....

you're welcome

it is your typical far-left bullshit

except our teeth are made to eat meat, you fucking mong

yeah why 4chin

Wow. So I'm 51. Spent my formative years growing up in Korea. So here I am this little white boy walking in the market seeing dogs on tables, skinned, with their eyes and teeth still in their heads. It was a completely horrific scene for me. Because I had a little dog at home that I had my entire life. She was my family.

I was probably in my early 40s when I realized that there is no difference between a eating a pig and a dog. It's just a cultural difference.

I went vegetarian around that time and I've never looked back. I feel better both physically and also that moral guilt is gone. Not vegan though.

lab grown meat will solve this issue. when you consider the amount of cost that goes into growing meat as it is - land, water, feed, not to mention other non-economic costs such as pollution, not only from the animals, but from the land destroyed to grow food to feed them, it's inevitable that as technology progresses, it will become a far better economic alternative, as well as an environmental and ethical alternative. the health issue will remain, but we have too many people anyway.

yall down for some bushmeat?

full of them vital life forces to keep you good n healthy on ur travels

I thought all vegans were brainwashed millennials
animals are stupid, I don't give a shit about killing animals
but if you're gonna kill it, eat it
and no torture pls

>We're not supposed to eat meat. Our teeth - our digestive systems aren't built to digest meat.

Everything science says is contradictory to your shitty opinion.

fuck off with your hippy bullshit, if i want to kill an animal for fun, ill do it, and ill do it by any means i see fit.

>Our teeth - our digestive systems aren't built to digest meat

Uh... yes? Yes they are. We're omnivores, and our digestive systems are adapted to eat pretty much everything. We don't process meat as well as carnivores and we don't process plants as well as herbivores, but we can eat and process both to a degree that allows us an optimal chance for survival.

I mean, seriously. Have you not taken freshman biology?

Read 3 of those vegan comics and couldn't read any more, self righteous fuckwits who think cows have emotions but don't give a shit about the trillions of insects that die to keep their lettuce crisp, or the lettuce itself which understands pain the same amount as non-sapient animals ie not at all

>Donald_Trump_WRONG!.gif

You're fake news you vegan faggot.

Well check the law first
You're allowed to hunt for fun even if you don't eat what you kill (which is a waste) but I'm pretty sure torture is forbidden

Complains about strawman by literally inventing one to shoot down. Oh vegans

Weird how it tells you how many grams of protein you get per calorie, instead of, you know, per kilogram or some other unit of weight. Like it's trying to hide the fact that meat is much more caloric AND proteic than broccoli so you have to eat much less of it to get the same amount of protein.
Nothing is technically false in that pic, but it's misleading.

there's reasonable doubt as to if insects experience pain, and if you care so much about insects you'd still go vegan because ecosystems are destroyed to grow food to feed livestock, to raise livestock, etc. and veganism isnt about eliminating all animal suffering, its about eliminating the unnecessary suffering, suffering that isnt necessary to sustain yourself

this has to be the dumbest one of all

Reminder to eat meat now.

im not talking about the law fgt, im talking about how theres no reason for me not to do it. its my choice and fuck you

> b-b-but gorillas are omnivorous!

No. Only one species and only when food is scarce. And usually only insects, as a supplement. Google is your friend.

KEK.
Cooked meat is literally why we are intelligent.
If you want intelligent offspring you better feed that little nigglet cooked meat.

livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html

huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/29/cooked-food-diet-primates-brains_n_2033975.html

I hunt, eat meat, and take my children with me to hunting grounds.

One day my oldest asked me:

>dad, my friends say killing and eating animals is cruel. It hurts them and they die.

I sat down with him.

>son.user, yes they hurt, and yes they die. But they provide you with nourishment, strength, and life to live each day. Life isn't about "making sure you never get hurt" or "never hurt anyone". Life is about experiences, tradition, innovation, and growth. You've had some great times hunting with me, and your friends made you feel bad about that. So now I ask you, why do you think I hunt?"

He stops, thinks, and for a 12-year-old, he surprised me:

"I never seen you get really happy killing them dad. It's more like you're in another world when you hunt, but you love it there like you belong there. I feel that way too. I don't want to stop"

So I say to him: "we are in another world when we hunt. It's in our genes to hunt. We're men, providers and suppliers, strong and capable, and don't you think mom likes the deer steak?"

He laughs, I laugh, and we go on.

I'm going to keep eating meat. My son will too.

What pisses vegans off the most is that you faggots are such pussies, instead of living your lives you want to tell others how to live their lives.

Go ask that whore you call mother to introduce you to your dad. Some proper upbringing might do you well.

Wrong. I love dicks up my ass but don't you dare compare me to these pussy ass vegans.

if you really cared about insects you'd be against like fucking everything including crops
insects are getting fucked biodiversity-wise

This was posted right after the fucking complaint about strawman arguments. smh

I don't care about them, I just know that it's hypocritical of vegans to pretend to care about life but still have a cut-off point (typically of when something can't be anthropomorphised easily enough) at which life doesn't matter so much any more. It's bullshit to make you feel better about yourself without actually saving anything of value.

>criticizes use of strawmen
>meat eater is an ugly retard who equates veganism to racism

Shut the fuck up you vegan cock sucking faggot.