Which is worse:

Which is worse:

Fantastic Four

or

Suicide Squad

At least Suicide Squad didn't turn an established white character black.

FANT4STIC

objectively and unequivocally F4

question answered, thread over

AYO HOL UP HOL UP A MINITE

Suicide Squad is worse.

F4 at least has a less fucked up 1st half, better villain too.

Fantfourstick

Both movies suck absolute cock but f4 was shorter.

10x my gud lad.

same fag

Not really.

DC movies are always a safe bet

prove it faggot

Fant4stic was unbelievably bad, It made me genuinely laugh a few times it was so bad

>Sue listens to Portishead and explains what music is

>This really is fantastic

>all the effects

Suicide Squad was just another awful capeshit flick that had no entertainment value at all

Fantastic Four was just boring, which you can find in any movie that takes itself too seriously with not much to offer

Suicide Squad however was some sort of masterclass in how to fuck up a movie with bad editing, I'll be using that as a bad example to compare to other movies forever

Suicide Squad

Suicide squad without a doubt.

F4 was clearly aimed more at kids, relative to most Marvel movies, so it seems goofy.

>F4 was clearly aimed more at kids, relative to most Marvel movies, so it seems goofy.

That guy's head exploding in his pressure suit bloodily was for the kids was it? And I don't recall any fancy 80s songs with video game esque freeze frames in F4 either, so maybe you'd like to try again.

first half of F4 is better than the first half of SS and viceversa

both are shit

Uhh, who is Deadshot

we can all at least agree that both of them are better than Civil War, though.

thatsthejoke.jpg

>We

Go be a kang somewhere else with your tapeworm, negrodamus

go back to neogaf faggot

muh RT validation

I havent seen Suicide Squad but it seems at least like there is moments of fun to be had and the characters are more or less how they should be as an adaptation. These are not things I can say about Fantastic Four.

>it was fun and comfy and I guess Deadshot being a nigger isn't a big deal om nom nom put more nigger dicks in my mouth

Big nice.

Suicide Squad was bad because of bad editing. Fanfourstic was bad because it was shit.