You wake up tomorrow with the power to magically replace the clothing of all breeding-aged women with whatever you can...

You wake up tomorrow with the power to magically replace the clothing of all breeding-aged women with whatever you can imagine.

How do you abuse this power?

put them all in burkas
>allah akbar

So we just snap our fingers and women everywhere are suddenly dressed in whatever we want?

What keeps them from just changing back or hiding out until someone can get them a change of clothes?

I would turn every woman into a pair of shoes.

The moment the wish is made, every woman's clothing is swapped with a custom-tailored version of whatever the user wished for.

Women are programmed to be unable to remove or cover up their humiliating new outfit until midnight, though they'll be free to cry and complain about whatever the fuck has done this to them against their will from out of the blue.

What kind of shoes?

Are women dead, or are they somehow sentient in their inanimate shoe form?

3 bandaids.

replace them with nothing. make them all naked

1 for each nip and one sealing the cunt?

You are thinking too small.

Cumstained fursuits with poor ventilation and a stronk stench of barf, urine and sex.

Imagine the reactions around the world, specially in the middle east. Mudslimes would go extinct from lapidating every woman in sight. That's if the heatstroke doesn't take them first.

Let me know what time you'll make that wish so I can be ready with a camera.

Especially if they follow and can't cover up or hide after it happens.

Everyone at once to the same articles or on an individual basis? There are some breeding age women who could stand to be naked at all times and others who should wear as much as possible.

The price is that all breeding-aged women end up wearing exactly the same thing, from the hottest women on the planet to the most outraged lesbians and feminists.

diapers... duh!

Anything else? Are women also somehow magically forced to fill those diapers, too?

Of course. And then they must beg a guy to change their diaper. But a diaper change comes at a price...

Ha. Women can't change/remove each other's diapers?

Lesbian couples are FUCKED.

Tomorrow you've got 3 billion Slave Leias suddenly freaking out around the world.

Price?

Also, ponygirls everywhere.

No way that could backfire

Eh, it's only for a day, mankind will survive.

imagine either of these two in slave leia gear for a day

I'm just imagining my two slender female friends walking around in those billowing robes you see in Renaissance paintings.

The one in green wouldn't look half bad.

Skinny couldn't pull off the hair and chubbs couldn't pull off the outfit, but if you put chubbs's head on skinny's body I would still gouge out both of my eyes.

Gold chainmail.
It would crash the economy. Gold would be worthless. Also a nice way to create resources.

If it's only for a day, then clear rain coats and red galoshes, must at least carry an umbrella but doesn't need to be deployed. The red galoshes have sound activated, motion deactivated electro-shock devises that respond whenever Party Rock is played and don't deliver a shock as long as the wearer is "shuffling"

I mean, just visualize it: two tall yet spare, elegant yet demure college girls forced to walk around in something that will bare their soft flesh to the world at the slightest breeze; garments which are practically the antithesis of their entire wardrobe. Just the thought of the sight is quite exquisite.

A dress made of the highest quality swiss cheese. Holes where the nipples are of course.

I really like this - women everywhere completely nude and barefoot aside from (at most) a thin sheaf of fabric barely hanging from their flesh.

Maybe women are programmed to walk around with the knowledge of how ancient women would wear such a garment, but also forced to keep as much of their bodies exposed as possible while engaged in this ancient roleplay while at work, school or just walking around in public (or at home).

>how do I abuse this power
I will use my power to cover them all in Niqab.

Inshallah.

50's dresses

I can see the dyke in green pulling off the Slave Leia thing, even if she doesn't have the hair for it. The extra humiliation at being a lesbian turned into a fictional sex toy for nerd men would be worth seeing.

Every woman is now embedded in an FTL capable warship. We shall dominate this galaxy once and for all.

Also must end every sentence with an interrogative 'nya'.