Yo, Anons. What are you sorry assholes up to tonight?

Yo, Anons. What are you sorry assholes up to tonight?
How can I concince you to kill yourselves tonight?

If you need a hand, shove it up your ass.
If you need a kind word, go ask your mommy.
If you just need a place to lay your head, well, that's kind of why we're all here, isnt it?

Don't be a depressed faggot in silence, user.
Your sob story might show someone else how good they've got it.

this is like, a super weird feels thread

That was my intention.

i hate the shit out of feels threads, fuck you pal

Well fuck you too buddy.
Nobody wants to hear your basic bitch problems anyways

fight me nigga

Why you are such a faggot?
Why havent you killed yourself yet?

1v1 me irl. Im 6'5 and JACKED

>dick is pretty neat
>nobody else would feed my cat

you are living because you like dick? das gay
my captcha gave me an airplane and wanted me to find the helicopter, just thought you should know that

2eddgy4m3

I'm not sure which captchas i hate more.. those, or the ones where its like "select all squares that contain "bike"" and its a zoomed in picture of a fucking bike tire so you have to select every single square.
I miss old captcha

i'm too newfag for old captcha so this hell is all i know

Well this is a change of pace I guess.

Aw. You missed captcha comics then. Good times.
I cant RP as Revy like a faggot if I'm not edgier than a 100gon

I was getting a little tired of the same "therapy" threads filled with equal parts insufferable weeb and devoted fanboys. Just not an environment for good discussion.

I don't have captchas lol

So, is this like, an ironic advice thread of sorts?

My dad threw me against the couch and choked me today

is revy your waifu OP? cause i think she'd kill you in an instant

This is an "I'm gonna give you advice that is helpful in a more jackass-flavored way" and "lets talk about shit instead of the OP just giving one sentence responses with no substance.

Oh yes, she is. I could think of no greater death. I also decided to avatar fag as satire to the alice threads and Revy fits the bill pretty well.

Did you like it tho?

imagine
>you plead for your life, sobbing, as revy points her pistol at your forehead with a cocky grin and gives some snarky remark before sending you to hell

i was hard for full 20 minutes

I'm gonna need details. Male or female? Are you an adult? What were you wearing?
I have a fearection

Tell him to cum in your ass and call you Obama. Best father-son "bonding" of your life.

Holy shit this is incredible and I think I love you

Maybe I'll make these a regular thing.. probably not though. Thread is sinking fast. I guess you really do catch more flies with honey than with vinegar

Not so sure about that being the reason for the thread being slow. You see, there are currently 2 more "advice threads" up right now. If you want to have more success, I'd recomend these to be made in a different schedule.

is this the after hours bar?

True that. I'll make advice threads during real nigga hours

Nope, though tomorrow 2B should be hosting.
Real niggy hours ayo.

It is now I guess. One of the "advice" threads went down

so this is but just not called the after hours...

You should be more like alice2

yall are drinking and are very mean

Not quite either, kinda? Fuck me, user, dunno. I have never seen Op around the other threads.
I wonder what kangaroo tastes like...

So anyone know why meme Alice2 is back? I thought she moved on to that weird chat website.....

Theres an alice2?
Do they post tits, at least?

The one you were talking with is Alice2
She never left tho.

No Alice2 is the alice in those threads. Don't look into it this way to autistic.

>being an asshole is my fave past time
You just made me cringe dude
You are just another avatarfag craving for attention
Kys m8

Yeah except from 2012 till 2017

wait none of these threads/OPs are associated?

very sure there was a discord that these threads came from

I'm a ducking idiot with no self control. My mother was horrible and now I'm a irresponable twat. I fuck up everything I do. I FUCKING HATE MYSELF WHY WAS I BORN. WHY CANT I FUCKUNG DIE ALREADY

I'm actually usually just a lurker/user in those threads. This thread was an experiment/satire.
I usually avatarfag only as Edward. This shit is hard to keep up on mobile. I need to make some revy react folders
Oh I see. I guess i dont pay that much attention kek
Not really sure what you are referencing. I'm probably not going to make any more of these threads unless I end up sending anons into an autistic rage like Alice does.

Nope, some of the Op's are friends with eachother but most of the time they don't fuck around with eachother's threads. Can't say the same about the regulars/avafags though. And the hosts/Op's didn't support the idea of making a server for the threads, it was the avafags that made it to hang around after threads and all.

The other threads are too saccharine and inundated with cliques and insiders.

I love the gruffness and theme you're going for here. Some people need tough love and not hugboxes.

Kek.
No one asked to be put into this shitty game life is. Nor did we ask for such a strong survival instinct that won't let us end it. Why do you hate yourself, user?
I'm always on mobile tho. Git gud.

wait so i've been arguing with essentially one asshole posing as "everyone else" this whole time?

What? Who have you been arguing with tho? I just said they are all different posters. The most known host's/Op's are Jill, Reimu, Alice(2), 2B and Reisen I guess. Of course there are others but I don't hold them too high.

>Thread is sinking fast.

Only because you respond too slowly.

Because I fuck up everything I do. I'm doomed to be a failure. There is no future for me. I'm a stupid ugly manlet with no self control, no social skills, no actual skills. I have nothing to look forward to. My mother was a horrible parent and infantilized me. I FUCKING HATE HER

Bump

How tall are you? Also, if you think enough about life, you'll see there is nothing really to look forward to, so you can pretty much aim wherever you want. No skills? Ever heard of training or practicing something? Also, my mother never hugged me or told me she loved me, so we are pretty much different poles.

5'4" 163cm

Yeah I think that's what irks me about those threads. To be honest I do think what Alice is doing is a positive force to the people in those threads but damn if they aren't filled with circle jerking and mostly meaningless conversation. The point of remaining user (or as an inpersonal avatar react image) is that you don't stand out over all the other conversation going on in the thread. It'd be no fun just to bring a bunch of people to a thread to wait in line to get a precious (you) from me.
Fuck you're right. Too bad. Talk amongst yourselves. I'm not gonna crank out shitty replies just to keep up a gimmick.

Did i just stumble into an unintentionally hilarious pit of internet drama?
Fuck, man. You clearly have some anger issues but the good thing is thats fixable if you realize you are dealing with your shit poorly. Learn to love yourself. It's not easy but it's the most important part of this whole "life" thing

Any resourcesyou know for dealing with anger issues?

Why did you only respond to that single question... there is a guy at my job, guy is like a toddler, must be 140, 150 at best, guy is married and has a daugther.
>Learn to love yourself.
Kek, so much for cliche advice.

ITT AVATARING WEEABOO FAG THINKS HES A SLICK TALKING ALPHA BUT DOESNT REALIZE HOW FUCKING EDGY HE SOUNDS.

Brb, screencapping this shit lol

I'm 25, unemployed, living at home, convinced the world is about to go up in a nuclear firestorm, and generally doing better than I was a few years ago.

(You)
No one cares, lol.

That was the only question posed.the other two were rhetorical

I feel the same. They're good people but the people surrounding them make the threads harder to be in for user.

>Did i just stumble into an unintentionally hilarious pit of internet drama?
You did. Those threads have communities full of mini dramas.

You dumb fuck.

I only posted because of Revy.

>Le epikk animay maymes.
Have fun being a fat weeboo you wannabe gook

Sadly im not a therapist so I dont have these resources on hand. I have the power of google and anecdotal advice. Anger usually stems from a feeling of insecurity or unstability from my experience, though. Do you live at home still?
Isn't it funny how everything going to shit at once kind of makes you numb to it?
I literally thought that as I typed it.. I really can't think of a better way to phrase it though. So many people struggle with self worth and it's really difficult to train yourself out of putting yourself down if that's what you've lived as your internal monologue youe whole life.

Not with my Bio mother, but with my ex step mother. They mean well but they are pushy

Fuck me, sorry, had a few beers earlier. What kind of fuck ups have you commited though? I mean, for someone to hate themselves this much,it must be something mildly big.
Thankfully the drama goes away rather quickly.
Oh fuuuck, do you have the unedited one? I can't remember what that one said.
Yeah, sorry, it was uncalled for from my part.
Feels good, man?

Rally Vincent is the superior gunslinger. How does that make you feel.

your incessant love of anime and the fact you feel the need to assert your dominance over neckbeards on Sup Forums makes me think you are a raging faggot and not just some cunt who thinks he's the "cool" one on Sup Forums

Are you going to replace Alices weeb threads?

Please replace Alices weeb threads.

ITS WORKING! HELL YEAH! NEVER THOUGHT I WAS MUCH OF AN ANGLER
Eh yeah I hate that. Shit like that is why I never join the discords off the "regular" threads here like HG and after hours. You just don't get the same responses when people want senpai to notice them.

I got my wallet back after a car repo found it in the thief's car. Now I don't have to go to the DMV. feelsgoodman.jpg

even though your OP is obviously right. i don't give a shit. You're talking to the lowest common denominator on Sup Forums.

my brother wont give me his oats , I will quickly starve

I doubt I have the resolve for these threads regularly.. plus I doubt I'd draw much of the crowd from the "alice" threads.. maybe ill make these to draw in the alt crowd.
Bruh I'm just here to rustle the jimmies of other avatarfags. Im downloading these reacts as I use them..
Okay I'll break character to concede your point because im just happy other people watched Gunsmith Cats

fair enough. continue.

Man. Someone at that Repo lot went above and beyond the call of duty. Glad things are looking up. Hope the thief lost his hands

I'm a 5'5 23 year old virgin, I've gotten so low as paying money on MFC for models to humiliate me as I jerk off to the reality of how pathetic I am to real women

Thanks.
Yeah the repo guy knew my dad back in the day. Drove all the way to my work and gave it back to me. Good man. The thief is in jail. (He's also my brother.)

fucking newfag

I'm about to get kicked out because I'm irresponsible and I can't seem to change. I can never put enough effort in to change

been on here 5 years faggot. just don't give a shit. his response is either a cop out or the truth

Fucking hell, that sure are so good news, man. Treat yourself on being a lucky bastard, buy an icecream.
No oats.
Not even now that you are aware of your flaws?
To each their own?

I love you user

Congrats. You are more sexually liberated than most men your age *and* you don't have a woman holding you down. For what it's worth, i think your height wont hold you back. Any interest in dating a woman who takes a more dominant role? BDSM relationships can still be very loving and gratifying.
Yikes. I know how that goes. Sorry your brother is kind of a shit. Does he have redeeming qualities?
Ah i never responded. Do you often feel like you are out of control of the things that happen to you?

Yeah I'm that . I spend most of the time wollowing in self pity

Yes most of the time.

I felt similarly to how you described in your first post when I was still living at home. It sucks feeling like the adults in your life didn't properly teach you how to.. be a functioning member of society. I didn't start feeling like i was worth the air i breathed until i stopped comparing my life to the lives of others and found what my baseline was. I had to celebrate the little victories like scheduling my own doctors appointments or remembering to shower every day in a week. It might sound patronzing but some times you have to patronize.. yourself?? Life is confusing and its okay to be confused and worthless.
/tangent

Eat shit.

I've fucked up and my friends hate me

now what

Been there, done that.
Learn what you can from the parts of the situation you could control. Beyond that, find better company.

What happened, if you don't mind me asking?

Bunp

I said hurtful things. Also there were misunderstandings.

Ugh

Shit, man. I feel like that describes every falling out I've ever had with friends.
Any chance to form a line of communication with that circle of friends? Maybe after some time to let things cool off?

Or, yknow.. fuck it and move on

I'm too prideful and feel too much shame to look back. It's better this way. Maybe. Maybe not.

I'm doing pretty good tonight. Just finished a d&d session with some friends and now I'm watching an agdq run of paper Mario.