/brit/

nigger edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yDraGrrKLA
youtu.be/J7q-jrDXgSs
mugshots.com/US-Counties/California/Riverside-County-CA/Chaunice-Ramsey-Keough.150774185.html
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/katina-01758042.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cara

FUCK REDDIT FUCK REIDDIT FUCK RDDIT!!!!

shadilay

electronic music is gay

hello phimolad

chebs

Really jogs the noggin

is it noncey to find pregnant birds hot?

>when you're innarave and someone passes you an ice cold evian

last thread was horrendous, let's make this a comfy meet-an-inmate one instead

dibs on alicia

rate the 'cut lads

cooking some 'sages for the ol' 'kfast lads

Irish immigrants to the United States were often considered "backwards" and only fit for menial labor. This led to many of them having no choice but to accept such jobs. Female immigrants often worked as washerwomen or maids; the term "bridie" or "bridget" meaning "maid" stems from their prevalence in that field. Males worked on farms, on the railroads, and at similar, back-breaking tasks. They continued this role far into the next period, working alongside the Black slave and later Black Laborer. (In the ante-bellum Deep South, they were hired slave overseers.) They often did jobs considered too dangerous for slaves—after all, once the slave trade was abolished and the only way to get more was to breed them, a slave became a valuable investment, while Irishmen were dime-a-dozen, and more were coming over all the time.
It wasn't until the early part of the 20th century that the Irish were finally seen as "white" (for centuries they were seen as a completely different race from the English) and thus finally began to cast off a lot of the explicit racism held against them (many businesses had so-called NINA rules, an acronym for No Irish Need Apply). Like many previously discriminated communities facing a new level of upward mobility, the Irish joined the police force in record numbers in the hopes of improving their reputation in the community — Officer O'Hara is a subtrope of this; it's also the reason older media refer to police cars as "Paddy Wagons."
In Britain, a similar stereotype for the male Irish workman emerged, as most of England's canal network in the Industrial revolution was made by Irish labour teams (as it was cheaper). The slur "Navvie" refers to this stereotype and is highly insulting to many Irishmen today.

he makes it all look so easy
what a man, that Donald.

your arsehole looks better

read maybe 2 words

>hair over forehead

ah yes hello child

>go to Sup Forums
>its split up into reddit-style subs like Sup Forums
Fuck sake lads.

>doesn't gave a caesar

EDM general for gay boys

>the eternal anglo, ladies and gentlemen

hate all the fucking yanks that post in /brit/

>algerian

Shan't read a single word

is that a gas bbq?
do yourself a favor and let it burn at the highest setting for a few hours to burn away that disgusting residue.

just do it and don't worry, I'm German, I know about gas and burning

feel bad for the lad

look like VERY low quality sausages although it IS making me HUNGRY

Bleep Bleep :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=8yDraGrrKLA

barbecue ain't even hot mate I can see from here

disasterous

the paki is here

is this meant to he insulting? he has his arm around a girl

>EDM
foy

shit-tier looking snarlers 2bh lad

terrific

finally got some weed

have wasted this long weekend

my mate left my hook key in a buzzer, bloody fool

>Hello. My name is Chaunice. I am 22 years old and I love to laugh. I I am obsessed with Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and any old school horror and sci-fi films. I am tall, out going, and very open minded. I love meeting new people and I hope to find a nice, mature gentleman who is willing to start a friendship and see where it goes.

>Race: Black
>Date of Birth: 10-28-1994
>Height: 6'1"
>Religion: None
>Education: High School Diploma
>Earliest Release Date: 2025
>Maximum Release Date: 2027
>Would you like letters from both sexes? Men
>(This does not refer to sexual orientation)
>Can you receive and send Email: No
>Occupation before prison: Student and Sales Representative
>Activities in prison: Reading, exercise, and working

would you?

twerpy little yanklet

lego haircut

why american so love niggers? why helping them?

What did she do to get sent to prison?

had sex thrice

been bummed once

nah it's fine lad don't worry

just for being black

this is Trump's America

Sister lad

cheeky

>Education: High School Diploma
impressive tbf

u mad?

>in for 10 years

Must have been some shit she's done

How many things have you necome autistivally obsessed with?

3 yr old: used to watch jungle book 3 times a day
4: obsesse with thomas tank engine toys and riding on trains
5-6: walking with dinosaurs used to run aroun impersonating dinosaurs. Read loadss of bools on dinos, toys, hours drawing them
7 free willy and a pet fish gott me obsessed with aquatic animals in a similar veibg
8-10 walking with beasts got me obsessed with human evolution and primates in a similar vein
10-16 cricket started to hide my powerlevels
13 baseball i torrented a baseball vid game and became very interested in it modded the game a lot
14 downloaded age of empires 3 and dspent hours upon hours modding new civilisations into it without actually playing it
16-present economics as an academic and professional field
16+ ive been drawing up a map of the indigenous area of every ethnolinguistic group on the planet and writing profiles for them.

gonna share a link where we can find prison qt's aswell or what then moite?

had sex never

been bummed never

*superlikes*

says the country that fought a war to keep muslims

*reflects on the state of my life*

'ckin 'ell

they are african americans

you could get 10 years for running a stop sign here

they look fucking ropey, bits hanging off them, you haven't even cleaned the 'cue

wouldn't eat them for all the tea in china

So did you

running a background check

it's meet-an-inmate dot com, she's in the 18-21 section

does /brit/ like ass ?

>thrice
What is this new faggotry of the english language? Is it like people who go out of their way to pronounce often 'Of-Ten' to look sophisticated?

grew out of videogames when i was 17

twat

the /bleep/ gf

youtu.be/J7q-jrDXgSs

are ya winnin son?

>new faggotry
did you learn english last week or how is thrice a new word?

how do you move in a world of problems that's always changing? makes me wish that i could be a dog

fucking japan

no Papa Kim

you fell for his trap

>tfw you will never have this behemoth sit on your face, slowly crushing you to death as your head is basically inside her giant, cavernous vagina.

mugshots.com/US-Counties/California/Riverside-County-CA/Chaunice-Ramsey-Keough.150774185.html

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/katina-01758042.html
Found a little belter. Might fire off an email.

Don't just wish it, do it.

Arranged to fucc a crossdress of craigslist last year but didnt turn up

(Couldnt find the hotel and phone died)

watching hotkinkyjo gifs. how can she fit so much in her arse lads?

Really? Was taught it's once, twice, three times and my teacher back then was a native brit.

The Alex Jones podcast was the greatest moment in broadcasting in the last 20 years. This is why I haven't watched TV in about 6 years because you just don't get this kind of stuff on TV

*turns into a dog*

fucking woof woof haha

you're a mong

why you so hate russian, proxy-hohol?

>My name is Barbara. “Either we shape our adversity into something of beauty or it shapes us into something vile.”
>I am a woman in her early 20’s and I am facing prison time over recklessness on my part. Never been in trouble before this. Prison is a whole ‘nother world. Those throw-em-in-the-wild-naked-and what not TV shows? Just call it prison on the bright side – survival skills, ohkay?!
>Certified bookworm. 93.3 KGSR is my go-to station. Modest Mouse, Kings of Leon, Cage the Elephant, The Killers, some Green Day…JAMMING! I either want to design fantastic five star hotels or manage them. I wish to become fluent in Russian, Korean and Portuguese. (Help?) Just recently, I fell in love with Latin.
>Let’s see…awesome driver (manual and automatic) who loves and respects autos as elevated human engineering. Coffee and chocolate I consider vital life sustaining foodstuffs.
>Dislikes those who choose to be rude/nosy without motives….excessive use of “like” and slang…close minded individuals who are snooty about personal opinions. R-E-S-P-E-C-T oh, I love people.
>If you don’t mind, share with me what you’ve had to endure. What you are currently facing. Your game plan. “Difficulties are things which show what men are.” Horace Mann. Anyone positive of the human species, please feel free to contact me.
>Got a story to tell? I am all ears. I do prefer those who don’t give up while facing heartache and struggles. Please listen to “Dashboard” by Modest Mouse. Enjoy, Barbara

>Race: Hispanic
>Date of Birth: 9-24-1993
>Height: 5’4”
>Religion: Christian
>Education: College Student
>Earliest Release Date: 12/27/2018
>Maximum Release Date: 12/27/2021
>Would you like letters from both sexes? Yes
>(This does not refer to sexual orientation)
>Can you receive and send Email: No
>Occupation before prison: Pizza Delivery Driver/ customer service rep
>Activities in prison: landscaping, meditation, bible college and community college student

bonzo goes to bitburg then goes out for a cup of tea

what city would you compare birmingham to somebody that's not been before? I said east london but there must be a better comparison

might have to send her an email

Islamabad

Karachi

KIDNAPPING
ROBBERY 2ND DEGREE
TERRORIST THREATS
KIDNAPPING
KIDNAP TO COMMIT ROBBERY
KDNP DRNG CARJACKING
ROBBERY 2ND DEGREE
CARJACKING
TERRORIST THREATS
FTA OR PAY FINE
BATTERY
PETTY TFT
POSS CONTR SUBS
REC STOLEN PROP

thoughts?

Detroit

Johannesburg

Lahor

I NEED ME A BAD BITCH

A RIDE OR DIE BITCH

Uhhh

>In the middle of cleaning her Pearland house in February, Barbara Ramirez-Sifuentes put her 14-month-old twin daughters in the bathtub and started the water.

>She later told police she left them alone for 10 minutes and returned to find both unconscious. One of the twins died later that day, and the second was taken off life support five days later.

Warsaw

Everyone makes a mistake

jesus christ man what was this chick running lol