Jesus is our lord and savior. Prove me wrong

Jesus is our lord and savior. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

nobeliefs.com/exist.htm
godisimaginary.com/index.htm
rationalrevolution.net/articles/jesus_myth_history.htm
nazarethmyth.info/naz1article.html
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Evidence_for_the_historical_existence_of_Jesus_Christ
theskepticalreview.com/tsrmag/4mara95.html
alternet.org/belief/5-reasons-suspect-jesus-never-existed
whynogod.wordpress.com/
whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2011/06/02/adam-and-eve-the-ultimate-standoff-between-science-and-faith-and-a-contest/
churchofreality.org/wisdom/is_jesus_fiction/
simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jewsandjesus/
huffingtonpost.com/nigel-barber/if-jesus-never-existed-re_b_5883198.html
thegreatestlieevertold.co.uk/Home.html
seesharppress.com/20reasons.html
salon.com/2014/09/01/5_reasons_to_suspect_that_jesus_never_existed/
jdstone.org/cr/files/nohistoricalevidenceofjesus.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_27.htm
infidels.org/library/modern/quentin_smith/atheism.html
nairaland.com/121066/predominantly-atheist-countries-lowest-crime
alternet.org/story/154774/the_top_10_reasons_i_don't_believe_in_god
kyroot.com/?p=8#realworld
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Evidence_for_the_Exodus
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_literalism
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Evidence_for_God's_existence
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Scientific_errors_in_the_Bible
freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if i get trips i'll stop listening to black metal and become a hardcore chruch going christian

You aren't even trying anymore.

burden of proof, go look it up

sage

You're wrong because your homosexuality fucking slutty piece of christian shit

My proof is that Jesus is real and is the son of god.

Burden of proof -> Empirical philosophy utilizes inductive reasoning as its basis -> Likewise an inductive argument can be made for intelligent design

well, lord and savior are pretty vague terms that could mean almost anything.

is jesus a lord, meaning some kind of important man? yeah of course.

is jesus a savior, meaning someone that saves something? sure, i guess.

doesn't really mean anything.

"Jesus was a trick on niggers!" - flannery o'connor

It's the truth.

Christ's light reaches even the deepest cesspool, that being Sup Forums.

Even you degenerate hedonists can be saved. Only took an omnipotent entities sacrifice and power to save Sup Forums... but he did it.

so the proof for jesus being our lord and savior is that he is real and the son of god?
thats like saying, there is a goblin fucking your ass right now and my proof is that he is super-natural.

Got anything better?

It means that he is the being to ever exist.

people saw him die on the cross for our sins

Fine, I'll just ask for redemption before I die, and poof, heaven for me.
I get to do whatever the fuck I want with my life till then, so get bent.

You do not know when you will die, therefore you must live your life the way christ told us too.

Yep, that's my plan.

The burden of proof lies on the one who makes the claim. to suggest otherwise is to admit you've got fuck all in terms of evidence
*tips fedora, dusts off trenchcoat*

i dont believe that either.

I would agree that people claim that someone saw him die on a cross, but based on that i wouldnt even believe the dude existed.

I dont think anyone is this stupid, you must be trolling.

To be fair, there IS historical evidence of Christ. Any historian will laugh at you if you say that Christ never existed. The argument that people should be having is if the New Testament's stories line up historically, which is heavily debated with evidence on both sides of the argument.

There is zero evidence for the Bible being historical and lots of evidence that it's not.

For instance the Jesus story says that there was a census. No such census took place around that time.

Lots more too

How can he a savior when the first thing he did in this world was to obliterate his virgin mother's? That shit must have hurt more than any cross.

Yahweh, Jesus and Allah are myths. The Tanakh, The Bibles and The Quran are fiction. The Abrahamic Religions are cancers to mankind. It is truly mind blowing that people still believe in these dangerous Bronze age superstitions.

God is not fooled, if you genuinely feel sorry for what you did, you can be saved. But you will HAVE to be filled with TONS of regret and sorrow for your previous life for him to understand that your repentance is genuine.

If you think you're going to fool him, think again, not saying it isn't possible to be saved that late, but it's hard to come to a father that you've neglected your entire life when people are living holy and you continue to stew in the debauchery, you will begin to resent holy people and by extension, God. Your heart will be hardened to the word, making redemption much more difficult.

You will be happier if you start now, it's possible to repent late, but it will be more difficult.

Hitler is, because he decided to do the right thing and did nothing wrong.

How do you know that a census never took place? Were you there?

So I'll be sent straight to hell if I truly don't feel sorry? what a shit person this god of yours is.

>Were you there
>Burden of proof
This is the same shit argument you people use with
>Well, prove he is NOT real!!

There isn't any empirical evidence for the existence of Jesus "The Christ". All sources such as Josephus etc. that Apologists use to try and hang their fairy tale on are now considered academic embarrassments when used to solidify the historicity of the Zombie Jew.

Technically all of Christ's teachings are what Western Civilization is founded upon, considering the one unifying factor of Western Civilization is that it is Christian.

His teachings of upholding the truth, individual fulfillment through virtue, and giving back to the community through selfless acts are what most of the Western World regards as the guiding principles of how to live. So you have nearly 2000 years of this influence building up all of European Achievement. By following his teachings, you are not only considering his words to be taken as commands like you would a Lord, but you also are regarding his words as something worth keeping, which means it can save you when you face a problem.

In this regard, all of those who do live in Western Civilization actually consider Jesus to be the Lord and Savior because your entire moral grounds are founded by his teachings.

So yes, he is. It doesn't even matter if he was a real person because people listened to his words anyway.

You're both right and wrong. The evidence of the NT being accurate rests that Christ was both baptized and crucified, and this is backed up through other historical documents, such as Tacitcus's records. With that being said, there are issues with the NT that clash with other historical documents, so it can really go either way.

This issue isn't black-and-white like a lot of people think.

Because we have records from back then.

These records tell us when censuses did take place. There wasn't one at that time.

Fucking hell, it's not that hard to figure out.

Repent already Sup Forums, accept zeus as you true. one and only god.

What if the record was lost?

Just because there was a preacher named Jesus - or yeshua rather - who pissed the Romans off and was crucified doesn't mean that's evidence that the nt is historically accurate.

Star trek said that aliens visited Roswell. Roswell really exists therefore star trek is real!

>academic embarrassments

Since when, and by who? Be specific. "Zombie Jew" really doesn't do well for your point.

Now you are grasping at straws. Even if the record was lost, we know King hered wasn't in charge then either. There also was no newborn slaughter because many people would have written about it. But no, all those other records got lost too, right?

You really need to reread my post.

They did not record the killing of the newborns because they didn't want people to know of it

Other people aside from them would have recorded it. The only account of it is the Bible which isn't a case for arguing it's historically accurate

I did read it, I'm just saying that what you are considering evidence isn't all that strong. If I understand you correctly, you are saying that someone named Jesus was baptized around that time so that is evidence for the nt.

I don't agree that that constitutes evidence.

Amen

They killed everyone with records

We who have done our research know Yeshua Ben Yosef a.k.a. Jesus "The Chist" is a myth. Here are some helpful links to the truth:
www.jesusneverexisted.com/
nobeliefs.com/exist.htm
godisimaginary.com/index.htm
rationalrevolution.net/articles/jesus_myth_history.htm
nazarethmyth.info/naz1article.html
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Evidence_for_the_historical_existence_of_Jesus_Christ
www.inquisitr.com/1504964/jesus-never-existed/
theskepticalreview.com/tsrmag/4mara95.html
alternet.org/belief/5-reasons-suspect-jesus-never-existed
whynogod.wordpress.com/
whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2011/06/02/adam-and-eve-the-ultimate-standoff-between-science-and-faith-and-a-contest/
churchofreality.org/wisdom/is_jesus_fiction/
simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jewsandjesus/
huffingtonpost.com/nigel-barber/if-jesus-never-existed-re_b_5883198.html
thegreatestlieevertold.co.uk/Home.html
seesharppress.com/20reasons.html
salon.com/2014/09/01/5_reasons_to_suspect_that_jesus_never_existed/
jdstone.org/cr/files/nohistoricalevidenceofjesus.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_27.htm
infidels.org/library/modern/quentin_smith/atheism.html
nairaland.com/121066/predominantly-atheist-countries-lowest-crime
alternet.org/story/154774/the_top_10_reasons_i_don't_believe_in_god
kyroot.com/?p=8#realworld
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Evidence_for_the_Exodus
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_literalism
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Evidence_for_God's_existence
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Scientific_errors_in_the_Bible
freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers.html

Except the writers of the Bible, right?

You have to be trolling.

unfalsifiable

satan killed jesus, satan is obviously more stronk

uuh, but Jesus aint Muhammad...

Satan is our Lord and Savior, don't even try and prove me wrong cause you cant.

They were protected by jesus

Shenanigans.
You could probably waste time trying to debunk the Buddha as well, but that doesn't mean he didn't exist.

Ever ask questions and get nowhere? Ever thought you could create something better? Ever realize just how crazy those people sound?

Prove me right faggot

I 1up you

Well i... fuck you man

No replies are glorious, GLORIOUS SATAN BLESS ME WITH YOUR BABY DEMONS

What would you say if I asked you to give up your weekend? What if I told you, and you believed, that by giving up said weekend you would save every single person from death? I'm guessing you'd be pretty okay with giving up your weekend for that.

>Be Jesus, son of God, also God
>Be omniscient and omnipotent
>Having created man (imperfectly, but whatever), designs method to save man
>Must have a pure sacrifice to appease himself to make up for mankind's sins
>Takes on mortal form
>Lives to become a martyr
>Goes to the cross on a Friday
>Being omniscient (see bullet 2), knows that he will resurrect himself on Sunday

Jesus was willing to give up his weekend to save the entirety of the human race from hell.

so some scientist saying that even after billions of years, humanity existing is still a mathematical impossibility isn't enough? or just wrong?

faith is our schtick
evidence is yours.

no its not just because Western Civilization is based upon reason not Christianity because we don't use the same laws the bible uses like any man working on sunday will be killed or if she is not a virgin on the wedding night stone her to death and other examples, not only that creationism is not taught in public schools since the late 1800, plus there is no proof that god created the world

Prove yourself right.

Notice alot of those are just anti God rhetoric.

>Zombie Jew
I think you mean Lich Jew.
You see, after Zombies are reanimated, they retain their bodies i. e. they have the wounds that killed them, but they lose their personalities and higher-level thinking.
Liches retain both their mortal bodies and intellects.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither willing, nor able? Then why call him God?

>Jesus is our lord and savior.
Prove it.
>Prove me wrong.
You can;t prove yourself right. You have made a claim so the burden of proof is on you.
Also, if you need to convince other ppl, you clearly aren't so sure yourself...?
Faith is tricky, isn't it?

Jesus does not spell lord or saviour.
That and he was a Jew, he was in the magician business for the money and making all those desert monkeys think he was a prophecy.

I'm not making an argument, I'm just stating what both sides of the debate think. Some people think that the New Testament is historically viable, while others don't. Both have their evidence and merit, it's not a question that can be answered with a simple "yes" or "no".

>jesusneverexisted.com
>historically viable

Come on now.

Evil is meant to test our faith in him.

Better question.
What if we are all just immortal souls that choose to be here because we know it is temporary and we live forever?
Then all your questions are just questions, because we can choose to be whatever we want.
Why choose to be poor?
I dont know, why always play video games set in medieval esque times with magic and shit.
Cause from an outside perspective, we think we got it all figured out.

like when sports fans what football and say how to call better plays and shit.

why doesnt God just kill the devil if the devil is bad?
Seems like an odd question to ask a parent to murder their child.
Even if he's an asshole.
Not a parent, sooooo

I think that is the strongest proof for the existence of Jesus. (We are assuming the existence of God, and trying to determine who is the correct one).
If one assumes there is a God, he must be an evil God. God creates evil and thusly must take responsibility for it. Being responsible for evil makes him wicked. To atone for his wickedness, he sacrifices the Son of God, who being one with God, is an apt substitution for God Himself.

why? i prayed twice the other day, and received both of my wishes.

OOOOOOOrrrr
Little devil was out being a fuckhead trying to make people sacrifice their sons and shit, and God was like:
" Hey, listen, we need damage control and shit"
and then boom... new testament.