I found these wrapped inside a baggie in a little pill bottle and I'm pretty sure it's dried shrooms...

I found these wrapped inside a baggie in a little pill bottle and I'm pretty sure it's dried shrooms. Can anyone confirm that?

They look like it, but I wouldn't fuck with it.

Also fyi I found them as in I stole them from this dude that smokes a lot of weed.

That's mushrooms
t.mycologist

Prettty likely, careful though, give them to a ""friend"" to see if its save

eat one and tell us how it goes

Its only 1 gram so not enough to share.

whatever that is, make sure it is what you think it is before you eat it, if you eat it

Okay might as well I'll only live once.

just eat about a fourth then.

You're good dude,it's mushrooms. Not a lot but its mushrooms. Doubt you'll feel much. Take them on an empty stomach

Eating rn

they look like psychedelic mushrooms but i probably wouldnt eat it

just grow your own

Dude a gram of dried shrooms will easy fuck up 2 people

That's definitely dried mushrooms.

>grind them into a fine powder
>put the powder in capsules (use caps from panadol or something if you don't have spares)
>take a few caps, wait 45 minutes
>if mild, take a few more caps, wait 45 minutes
>repeat until DAAMMMM WHAT THE FUCK AM I A FROG?
>make noises with your throat and feel the vibrations go through the world

source: been there done that
pic related

Tastes so terrible. Is this mold btw

Going to grind the rest and put in gel caps I have

>tfw u get so high u become pepe

Looks like it bro, be careful with that shit, it can kill you dead

Are you really asking if your fungus has fungus on it?

Lel there cubes ,unless it's penis envy a gram isn't going to do much of anything.

Mold is a kind of fungus, and you are eating a mushroom which is also a fungus

I haven't eaten for awhile and have no tolerance if that will help

If it taste like ass then you got it. Put it in between a peanut butter sandwich, user.

Ok will update once I feel anything

>be me
>tripping on mushrooms with girlfriend in forest
>inside tent naked

We honestly could not figure out which limbs belonged to who. She even asked me "is this your dick or mine?" and she doesn't have a dick.

pic related

that is not mould, only bruising

nice work capping them up that quick

>she doesn't have a dick
what are you some kind of faggot

Yeah I extract dxm and put it in gels and then sell for a huge profit. Would recommend.

Maybe it was someone else's dick?
Woods are spoopy

Bro if these are sillycybins they look kinda nasty. Unless you find intact stems and caps, don't eat them. Also, if you wanna trip but still want to test them out first, wait a while in between, because your tolerance for these things will build fast.

if only we could channel this energy into legit cash

Hope it kills you

If those are goomies, they do do not look potent or worthwhile. If you're enough of a faggot to steal shrooms from a "friend" you might as well eat them and hope they kill you. Faggot.

I already ate them all in gel caps. It was only .98 grams.

agreed.what a fag

I never said he was a friend lmao. He's the worst person I know

Monitoring thread

samefag detected

this is differnt.have a nice trip

Thanks man

waiting for update

me waiting patiently for an update

oh boy, gram of dried shrooms with what sounds like no prior experience, sounds fun. would recommend

If you're trying to justify stealing, than go fuck yourself. What makes you think you're better? I hope those are real shrooms and you think hard and long about my last sentence.

Been about 20 minutes since I started eating. Probably 20 more before I feel it

These were long and forgotten in an old closet and he has said that he only does weed now so I'm not too worried about him missing them.

oh boy im excited...wishing you get fucked up man

I feel dizzy when I standing up

kek here it comes, give it about an hour and you'll start tripping

Yeah my leg is tingly

i'd say 20-30, he's gonna have fun

have fun OP. while were waiting, whats the most fucked up you've been?

your gonna be ded nigga

keep posting here, tell us all your deep insights into reality and shit

"about a gram"

that looks like 2, maybe 2.5 grams of dried cubes. if you ate all of it you'll probably have a mild trip. don't expect too much. you should have made tea with lemon with them, it hits you much faster and you don't have to swallow nasty ass mushroom.

On like 400mg dxm with grapefruit juice and weed and empty stomach me and friends were stumbling to the store and then watched 2001 a space Odyssey and when he goes through the wormhole it was crazy

Will do. Why is this russian

Love that movie, anyone got any other hallucinogen stories?

Most fucked up I've ever been was on acid and 2cb at a music festival, was on the edge of reality the visuals were so intense

mushrooms and mdma playing with synthesizers it was the shit

At a friends big house first time lsd and his brother threw a party that we didn't expect. One friend of mine got roofied and passed out face down but wasn't raped. People doing whippets and going crazy. 1St time was very fun and. Now i looks like my table whirlying

>missing the point
>"doing" weed
>still trying to justify being a niggeR

Also I'm assuming you're OP, so if you're getting that fucked up off of a small part and/or all of the gram, all I can conclude is that you're after for is attention so that means your dumb ass is an attention whoring theif.

Go fuck yourself, OP.

Havent done shrooms yet but done acid, 2cb, and dmt, how do they compare? doubt I could concentrate on a synth if I was tripping too much, is that where the mdma came in?

Things are breathing when they should not be

Electric forest 2013. Had been drinking all day and ate a sugar cube couple hours before. Snorted lines of mixed coke, ketamine, and mdma at the back of the bassnectar show. Walking to the next set was by far the most out of my mind I've ever been.

Yeah i was using the broken scale I measured agajn and it was 2.7grams

kek seriously? blast off

haha sounds a laugh, recently was at love saves the day in bristol on psychedelics and drifting between stages was weird as fuck, felt like the stages were temples and I was just drifting over the field around people, got so lost

lol i'll see you in space

ive only done shrooms as a psychedelic so i cant compare them to lsd or anything

i only took 3.5 grams and one press pill it was really great though it was like orgasaming with sound

Does it make you feel better to argue with a stranger about being a nigger faggot?

Yeah sitting down is feeling so good but why the fuck is this russian

wtf is han.org?

looks like ray liotta

>ive only done shrooms as a psychedelic
No shit, Einstein.

existing feels good man, enjoy it, get some chill music and watch some patterns, or go for a walk if you live near a park. Connect with yourself and learn from the trip. Drink water and have fun

Yeah it feels like its all moving

you can't be serious

he asked how they compare to other psychedelics ya dingus

Ah fair, I think if id just done the acid alone I couldve held it together because before the 2cb hit I was getting major body rushes with the music on that, which was decent. but yeah later just the visuals became overwhelming and the anxiety was abit much tbh..

Caging a the elephant the band and thde song trouble sounds so good

>make noises with your throat and feel the vibrations go through the world

Can confirm, this is best thing to do yes.

Im jealous wish I was tripping too, have a good one dude

reminds me of my brother

any insights yet OP?

haha, enjoy it you crazy fuck

Um do not eat, around where i live there is a native mushroom called destroying angel. Dry it out, leave bags of it here and there. Darwinism in a bag.

Listen to 'barnaby carter - oughtve' it sends you to heaven, you wont regret it

Dude they look like improperly dried shrooms. I wouldnt fuck with it. Shrooms are supposed to be super dry as when you smash them in your hand they turn to powder. Toss that shit.

Trouble on my left trouble on my right i been facing trouble all most all my life

A gram? Lol. Ok bud.

>i stole drugs
>guize, i dont know what im doing because im seventeen and havent dabbled with anyone else but pot but i stole what i think is drugs. Do you guys think this is drugs? I just wanna get high man lol

Ok Kanye West

Read rest of theeadr

Oh and by the way, i agree with the other user; i hope it fucking kills you just for shits. Itd be ironic justice because in case you didnt know this already, fuck you.

Read the post below yours
>protip, i did.

Weird colors I'm gonna go on trampoline

Definitely dried shrooms there. Take some and enjoy.

These are shrooms