removed it

much thanks, user. I saved it and deleted the one with the red circle

The lack of a red circle completely ruins it

sorry. i've re-added it for you

52°28'47.3"N 62°11'06.7"E

>conf fake
>holder for a surfboard

The face completely ruins it.

can we get one with a red stick figure drawn in, with the circle as the head?

what in tarnation

scp-wiki.net/scp-087

Hmm now I think I liked it better without, but I'm not sure. Are you able to make the red circle flicker on and off? Because at the moment I think it's still completely ruined.

guys, just in case you miss it

cool. much thanks, user

>Google those coordinates
>???
>Profit

68 74 74 70 73 3a 2f 2f 61 6b 6b 2e 6c 69 2f 70 69 63 73 2f 61 6e 6e 65 2f 6a 70 67

Really? That's the oldest gag in the book.

I just broke this code it says "i love gay furry dicks in and around my mouth"

i got some spooky greentexts for ya'll

Yeah but still effective...should have used a link shortener.

tf is it

Sweet love nope stories

>missed the post telling you what it was

I've lived in a couple haunted houses (I'm a grad student, and sometimes you can get cheap rent if the previous two or three groups of tenants moved out because of ghost stuff).

One place I lived as an undergrad was a house I rented with some friends. The previous tenants had moved out in the middle of the month and left furniture and odds and ends, including a full length mirror in my bedroom. I moved the mirror to the basement, it always seemed like there was something in the mirror's reflect that wasn't in the room. A few weeks after I moved the mirror, I was home alone and heard a crashing sound from the basement. I checked it out, the mirror had shattered as if it had been struck from behind. It was leaned against the wall of the basement, it would have been impossible to hit it from the back.

I cleaned up the mirror shards and mentioned it to my roommates when they got home. We all had similar spooky experiences, one door in the hallways opened by itself when you were alone and everyone was creeped out by that hallway.

this story's pretty long but it's really cool
listen to some spooky ambient music while reading

are you telling me it's a code for "i love gay furry dicks in and around my mouth"?

yeah that's what it is dude

Someone give this kid a fucking medal.

totally

what's the code key?

Try a hex converter to text.

the same house, a few months later. my roommates were married and had a kid, they married and she got pregnant in high school (not necessarily in that order). all four of us were watching tv in the living room, when the door in the hallways opened. the kid ran to the hallway and said "hi, my name is ____, what's yours?" the parents grabbed the kid and went to a Dennys to get out of the house, and we never spoke of it again

Fuck cant zoom in far enough to read on my phone

someone posted a creepypasta a few years ago about a trip to the morgue, I was on my phone and didn't save it. the guy in the story was harvesting eyes, ears, and brains from courses for some ritual that would give him knowledge seen and heard by those organs.

the creepy part was the description of cutting into corpses, how the morgue was cold to limit decomposition but the heat from cutting and sawing warmed up the corpses. it was pretty graphic with the description of the smell and texture of warming corpses

Can't see it. Mind circling it for me?

Here's something really scary.

Underground Railroad was a scary thing, many poor slave owner jobs at risk.

FOLLOW THE FOLLOW THE FOLLOW THE FOLLOW THE

THIS IS REAL ( schizophrenic loose around the world):

youtube.com/user/Lisandro19810513/discussion

And worst of all is that he just opened the comments and comments like:

>We are going to attack the heart and the only way to stop >is that you come to collect revenge with us

>Atte: the children of a kindergarten

LOL

holy shit! it's awful pic, dude!

Is this the real life?

ofc

Supposedly, there's a five hour long director's cut of Inland Empire. if you watch it, you'll never be seen again, but your name will appear in the credits of the next David Lynch project

Matthew Lillard and Amanda Seyfriend tried watching the movie. I went to check on them but they were gone. they must have got bored and left

youtube.com/watch?v=xUxe5W9WgoM

youtube.com/watch?v=ezundTG1NMU

This reminds me of a Thread from a while back w/ pics of some user taking a photo record of an abandoned mausoleum he found buried on his property. it was pretty convincing, the thread 404'd and i dont think there was a conclusion.
The photos had pics of old doors made of wood and stone, a crypt with some unsetting old statues...

I wish I could give more info, but stood out IMO.

Are you telling me the Russians tried to make a fucking dog mech

youtube.com/watch?v=2oRpKblUBW4

This painting is cursed, allegedly

FTFY

I think creepypasta became a thing because of Sup Forums, but the best stuff doesn't always become popular. something lame and generic like this picture will get reposted more than a cool OC like the mausoleum

youtu.be/R2BxGOdYm8U

As classic as this is, I never understood why he took the cat

Where any of you fags here for this?

Hey man, do you have more???? /x/ sucks nowadays and that greentext gave me just what i was looking for haha

I guess so the story comes full circle

i dont get it