How does sp rate him?

He´s the best basketball player in the history of Argentina (which is not much) but how do you rate him? Is he an all time top 10 of the international nba players or that´s too much?

Personally I think he´s at least top 5 international.
4 NBA Championships
1 Euroleague
1 Olympic gold
Good overall player, can be trusted in tight spots.

Every player from the Spurs is underrated. They aren't a loud team/have a loud obnoxious fan base.

>Is he an all time top 10 of the international nba players or that´s too much?
Easily a top 10 player. I'd say even top 5.

should have been world champion too if not for a massive refball against Sconochini

Easily top 5. My knock against him is that he's been very streaky throughout his career. But he's just one of those players who find ways to win - one of those players with that 'x-factor' that enables them to make big plays when their teams need them.

Best white player since Larry Bird

>tek da plej

>for a massive refball against Sconochini

baw

Manu was injured back then.

Top 5 of all times, I'm not counting american players, they're out of competition.

Do you count Olajuwon and Duncan as international players? They both played for the US national team, so you can't really label them as such. Same for Irving.

>Ginobili better than Dirk
kys

4 > 1
1 > 0
1 > 0

This. Wouldn't rate him top 5 but your description is on point.

>mfw Manu is the best Argentinian athlete of all time

Literally only rated because he had 4 good years. He's been above average the rest of the time, yet people seem to think that equals = HoF

>Argentina
>white

>team sport
>lists championships
When will this meme end

James Jones has 3 NBA Championships?
Is he good?

Championships are a valid metric to measure an athlete´s success in a sport (just not the only one).
And in all spurs championships he played an important role (maybe in the one this didn´t happen was his first, but still).

Stats wise he´s good (and has a consistent 14 ppg but in regular season and playoffs) and part of the trio of players with most wins in the history of nba.

>ywn see a nba final like spurs-pistons again.

He's the white michael jordan, which means he's pretty fucking great.

He was the 2nd best perhaps the best so in the NBA for a little while. One of the most exciting players I've ever seen and I thank him for popularizing the euro step

James Jones is an all star by that measure cuz he has 3 NBA titles.

Meant SG obviously

Top 10 for sure

IMO
He is 3rd International all time behind Oscar Schmidt and Dikembe

To be fair Manu is paired with Duncan. Dirk is great

Slasher par-excellence
Flopper par-excellence
Eurostep ambassador
Second best Spur of all time
Best Spur true point guard
Best Spur combo guard
His playstyle paved the way for this season's mvp

Tim was the soul, Gino is the heart

>le can't defend man

There isn't a single foreign player with more titles than him, of course he would be top 10. In the last Olympics in the USA vs Argentina game Ginobili was the player with the most rings on court, counting both teams

1. Ginobili
2. Cambiaso
3. Fangio
4. Messi
5. Maradona

in the last world cup, the Spanish team had more play off games under their belt than the US team

it didn't prevent the US team to rekt everybody (ironically this team was much better the Olympics one despite having lesser players)