What if Rich Evans got ripped?

What if Rich Evans got ripped?

How BTFO would Mike be as the only fat disgusting slob in RLM?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVtdLKQr5ZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself, retard

he has no reason to get ripped. His fiance is lower tier than even he is, and rich has probably never exercised a day in his entire life and would end up hurting himself if he tried.

>What if Rich Evans got ripped?
rich doesn't drink

>Implying he doesn't have abs of steel from year of spastic laughing.

His skin is too stretched for him to ever look ripped.

He would look so weird if he got in decent shape.

>Ripped Evans

None of the other posts in this thread are worth responding to.

>only fat disgusting slob in RLM?
wizard get the fuck out of here you piece of shit

Wizard isn't core RLM.

you're still apart of it you fat fuck

Wasn't he a construction worker? I don't know how he's completely flabby, I'm a fatass but I gained some muscles just from stocking retail, Rich is just fat and bones.

ya blew it

i dunno, wizard should be a total loser, he's literally a fat neckbeard, but the wyy he carries himself he has an even more commanding presence than mike. like the guy is a boss

What was the BotW episode where they joke about asians shit driving? I can't find it anywhere.

beardfat is even more of a wizard than rich

i only remember the one with the internet access video in chinese where rich makes fun of their language which caused SJWs to sperg out on the RLM message boars

Not gonna happen, although he has lost quite a bit of weight.

what happened to jillian/gillian/the cute redhead? how am i supposed to keep my fappage fresh with only two videos?

Mike would still be able to tear him down psychologically with his bullying. Mike will always be the alpha of RLM

This is incorrect.

He's already the best looking.

Rich looks like patrick from spongebob

>implying rich needs looks

he has the voice of a castrati angel, enough to make any woman fall in love with him

What if Rip Taylor got riched?

wasn't there a new hope-shit, i mean a force awakens teaser posted ages ago? so is the new plinkett review happening or not?

Hello, my name is Jack Packard, also known as AdsMoby. In between my adventures in dadland you might have seen me in some of RedLetterMedia productions like Half in The Bag, Best of the Worst or Pre-Rec. I'm big into improv and comedy, I have an extensive background and expirience in those fields.

>rich
>not best rlm guy

youtube.com/watch?v=JVtdLKQr5ZQ

What episode of RLM is this from

>not knowing that earlier Plinkett reviews had teasers posted months ahead of time

that? it's from wheel of the worst 7

why do people hate aids moby? he's pretty good most of the time

Nah lad, the one from the OP

oh, that one is from every episode

nobody hates jerk. he's fine

why are they such snobs about tv? they said stranger things is the first and last tv show to ever be discussed on Half in the Bag, but Mike makes constant references to The Office, they mention Parks and Rec and Jay mentioned Community, they obviously watch tv

> What's wrong with your raaaaace?

Mike>Rich>Jay>>>>Jack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the wizard

Is this generally agreed?

>create and star in a direct-to-youtube television show
>act superior and snobbish towards other, far more successful shows

Mike, Rich and Jay are from a time when television was like popcorn. Cheap and light. Now movies are all schlock and television is becoming more impressive.

>Type 2 Diabetes
>Getting Ripped

pick one

there was. It's still happening.

Rich doesn't have diabeetus.

Yet.

I just thought about this yesterday. I thought about what Rich Evans would look like with liposuction. Especially how he'd look next to Mike and Jay.

I think Rich would somehow look worse if he got ripped. The contrast between his face and his body would be so jarring that it hurts. Even worse than Carrot Top.

mike is an inferior SF fag and Jay is a superior horror fag

>>create and star in a direct-to-youtube television show
>>act superior and snobbish towards other, far more successful shows
What kind of autsitic logic gymnastics did you have to squirm through to try and have this make sense in your head?
>direct-to-youtube
>direct-to-youtube
>television show

re:View on "The Hidden" (1987) when

I was just talking about general entertainment value.

If we were going into film knowlege then Jay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone else>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the wizard

re:view is okay, but i dunno, the show is best when they're just tearing apart bad movies, when they review good movies they just say most of the same shit you can find in critic reviews.

Jay is superior to Rich

>tfw the fucking plinketto never drops on the movie you want to see

GODDAMMIT MIKE NO ONE KNOWS OR CARES WHO BLOND STAR TREK LADY IS

>ripped evans

At least the fucking wheel lets you cheat occasionally.

Exploding Varmints!

i just watched the len kabasinski episode a few days ago for the first time, i intentionally avoided it before. holy fuck was that awkward. the guy is just weird

Jay has recently eclipsed Mike for me.

I like that Jay gushes over films he likes, especially in the commentary tracks. He's full of anecdotes

pretty much this jay is too monotone for me to be higher than jay as well as the fact he and mike have the best chemistry when it comes to jokes

>higher than jay as well
i meant rich

core rlm is literally just Mike. Without his sense of humor there would be no channel

cheating is wrong

not if the result is a double edgesword as exploding varmints

it's fucking weird, people i used to watch bad movies with clearly have more fun watching RLM guys watch bad movies than just watching the movies themselves. we now just watch rlm episodes instead of the movies themselves

>Wasn't he a construction worker?
Why are so many construction workers fat?
Makes no sense that they should be, but they are.

Best of the Worst is basically MST3K if the crew just decided to watch three movies and skip through the boring parts.

You stand all day walking around in the hot sun and you don't want to work out anymore.

You just go home and eat like shit.

Fat doesn't necessarily mean weak. In fact it would require strength just to lug all that lard around.

My guess is they eat too much and don't give a shit about getting into any aesthetic shape, or traditionally exercising at all.

yeah, it's basically the best part of horrible movies without any of the boring parts. although i still watched Order of the Black Eagle in full, i mean baboon with a tank

the owrst RLM guy is the bearded canadian. I mean nothing against the man, but his place is clearly not in front of the camera

Jack is american and he shaved his beard of years ago

>His fiance is lower tier than even he is

Do you have a pic?

>rich has opinons about comics
>the last comic he read was in 1979
>rich has opinions about video games
>the last time he played a 3d game was in 1990

You end up eating a lot to compensate for energy loss during work. When you finally quit working construction, you just end up eating the same as you did while you working, so you end up fat. Same deal with lumberjacks, apparently.

Rich plays video games with Jack all the fucking time.

Happened to me. I stopped doing Furniture delivery for a Management job, gained 40 pounds in 2 years.

>it's a "they can't call it best of the worst because it's actually good" episode

i don't think that's happened since extro

can't help but laugh at how accurate and ugly that caricature of Mike is.

mike would be hot as fuck is he wasn't fat

Thunderpants.

>jessi episodes

will mike ever get caught for murdering her and hiding her body?

he has a kevin spacey-ish thing

>hiding her body

Jack confirmed on that video game shit he does that her body is right there in the studio.

sos
shouji

>Jack confirmed
jack don't know jack

What's happening to Jay in this pic? Is he some kind of popcorn god?

>it's a people pretend Jay isn't a 'mo episode

Jay'd fuck anything that's moist and warm. Shove it in a bowl of soup.

>when you find out Rich Evans doesn't drink
I don't understand how anyone can laugh like that and not be drunk.

How do you feel about Jay's latest recommendation?

Her laugh is her cutest factor. That and T H I C C

>tfw they make jokes and references all the time during episodes about how people don't like josh and don't like seeing mike/jay replaced in shows
>tfw they never ever mention jessie's existence even once

how can he get ripped if he can't stop eating shaq meat

I'm not gonna lie, I'd fuck her.

Why would you consider lying? She's a hot mess that I'd plow day and night.

But every time they think about her you can see in their eyes the shallow grave in which she's buried and the horrible sound of her screaming

About as apt a description as it gets really. You just know her moaning voice is amazing.

Jessi is home with the baby.

Her boobies have become too big for her to appear on camera without feeling embarrassed.