This is how we win

this is how we win

Other urls found in this thread:

qu.edu/images/polling/ps/ps05102016_Sw4b42d.pdf
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/donald-trump-white-voters/
europe.newsweek.com/who-knew-trump-favors-amnesty-undocumented-immigrants-395512
youtube.com/watch?v=CvZxVubqERk
youtu.be/N2KhsTVhLMc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_fertility_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we
Ok Trump's America will liberate Canada from le weedman

Even though Virginia is more Democrat now, if Trump managed to win Ohio,Florida, and PA, he would also win Virginia, and maybe even Colorado. If he wins PA and Ohio, he is winning Virginia.

It will all come down to Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania--all neck-and-neck states in a Trump v Hill race.

Trump HAS to win those three states, kids.

If Trump can win PA, all other swing states will follow. There's no way Trump win PA but doesn't so in VA, NV, CO, or OH.

How the fuck is Trump gonna get Florida and Pennsylvania? Are you retarded? Trump will lose and we will be stuck with that cut Shillary. Idiots.

honestly PA is harder to win, he should focus on VA Flor and Ohio instead thatll get him the win

The latest Quinnipiac poll has him even with Shillary in those states.

>Florida
>Going Red

XD

>Winning PA
>Winning FL with all those hispanics
>Winning Ohio
KEK

>mccain

Look how fucking close it was mong.

in case you forgot, florida went red for bush. twice.

Trump has a better chance of flipping VA and NV.

Let's face it, VA only went blue the past two elections because of weak Republican candidates.

>comparing those shit candidates to Trump

why do people think trump won't win florida? what is this meme?

Trump will lose Florida because Hispanics. Rubio & Jeb will probably tell their support networks in the state to stay home too. (They may have lacked the support to beat him in the state primary but they won't need nearly as much to fuck him over in the general. A couple thousand votes would do it.)

Pennsylvania, not a chance. The QP poll is an outlier; all other polls in the state have Clinton at double digits. It's a blue state.

Ohio is really the only swing state where le wall man has a fighting chance.

Why did you choose a war-weary economic downfall magical negro preaching scenario vs same white guy 2008? Even Romney did quite well in FL and rednecks (North FL) didn't like him nearly as much as Trump.

>Ohio and Florida
>Republican
Sure thing bud

>Quinnipiac poll
Oh, did they poll are niggers and spics? No, they didn't. He will lose, this is clear to anyone paying attention. Kinda sucks, I wanted to see if he would actually MAGA..

Romney only lost by .2 percent.

You really think that Hilary will be able to energize that crowd

>demolished sitting senator and former governor with home field advantage in florida
>can't win the state
LMAO

FL resident here
No way we don't go red
Everywhere I look from Gainesville to Orlando is Trump, Trump, Trump even when El Rato was still running

Hispanics
¡Yeb!
Rubio
Retired Jews

> Rubio & Jeb will probably tell their support networks in the state to stay home too

Bro, Rubio is incredibly unpopular in Florida. Can't say much for Jeb either

>A couple thousand votes would do it.

Florida turns out over 8,000,000 votes in the general brah, you need a lot more people to swing the kind of bullshit that you're imagining

>Romney only lost be .2%
Are you dumb nigger? He lost the popular vote by 2.9%. Even then, popular vote means fuck all, it's all about electorals. Not to mention demographics have changed and how polarizing Trump is

>Oh, did they poll are niggers and spics?
Uh yes they obviously did. It's called a random sample for a reason. Read it yourself.
qu.edu/images/polling/ps/ps05102016_Sw4b42d.pdf

For every deluded MACA faggot cheering at a Trump rally, there's a Democrat who may not like Hillary but will turn out to vote just to stop Trump.

That's why he's going to lose. He solves Hillary's turnout/enthusiasm problem.

Tampa fag here. I know a decent amount of Cubans that want Trump to win. I think the retards that haven't been to Florida should just keep their opinions to themselves because they really don't know anything.

and romney was WAY more popular with hispanics than trump is

hell, romney was way more popular with whites than trump is, and whites are the only demographic trump beats hillary with. and considering white people are estimated to be about 2% less of the voter makeup this year...

trump = stumped

why does everyone ignore Minnesota going red? it will

Right wing media complains about Obama all the time but the difference is people actually like him and his hopeful message. Clinton has no such wide support - people simply won't turn out to vote for her as much as they did for Obama. Trump, on the other hand, has a highly energetic base and looks agile enough to potentially appeal to southern, rust belt, western states, and think about the fact that he won Florida handily over two hispanics in the primary. All I'm saying is I wouldn't rule this kind of shit out especially with Clinton as the democratic nominee. She's floundering in her primaries and there is still a lot to dig up on her (transcripts come to mind...)

Trump is way more popular with whites than Romney was. That makes up the difference.

Holy shit you retard, look at the sample sizes on those last two polls. No-one is polling Minnesota seriously at this point. That picture is worthless.

What is anecdotal evidence brah?

back to pakistan ahmed

>how does sample size work
They are old polls though.

"I have Hispanic friends"

Wow the Hispanic friends of a Sup Forumsfag happen to support Trump. This surely applies to Hispanics everywhere. I've changed my mind, Trump is going to win.

nope, literally the exact opposite. romney was WAY more popular with whites than trump is right now.

cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/donald-trump-white-voters/

>trump is losing white women by 2
>romney won white women by 14

>trump is winning white men by 18
>romney won white men by 27

>trump is winning total whites by 9
>romney won total whites by almost 20

>romney did way better with minorities than trump is doing now
>romney lost by 5 million votes and 126 electoral votes
>whites are going to be a smaller percentage of the voting population every election from now on

trump would need another 30-40 million white men to turn 18 in the next 5 months (all within ohio, pennsylvania, and florida) to have a decent shot at winning

Minnesota will never go red. You are from Moldova, you just don't understand how deep Minnesota is in left wing politics. This is the land of Hubert Humphrey.

doesn't minnesota has some crypto-NDP spillover from the Tommy Douglas days? intradasting... Maybe when the USA collapses after Clinton wins we can annex it.

Finally someone who understands basic math.

I just hope le cancer frog dies with Trump's campaign. It's getting worse than fucking ragecomics.

Not a chance.

The meme magic is working

>1000 people each state
Fuck off nigger.

Yes, also North Dakota is valuable for us to acquire as well. Mostly white and native. It belongs to us.

What is the fact that I see the local news here and see what goes on here and have a much better sense of what is going on in this state than you do?

>inb4 muh polls and the past 2 elections

Polls don't mean too much when neither candidate has tried going after each other yet. And the past 2 elections are irrelevant because the republican candidates were terrible.

>Wow the Hispanic friends of a Sup Forumsfag

I don't pick friends based on politics nor do my friends even know that I'm conservative so don't see how this is relevant. Also I never even said that I think Trump is for sure going to win I'm just calling you retarded for being so confident that Hillary is going to win Florida when there are people in this thread who are a lot more knowledgable than you in this area that are saying it isn't going to be an easy win like you seem to think.

Fuck up Moldova.

>b-but mah cherry-picked numbers 6 months before the actual election!!

it's funny the lengths you neets go to delude yourselves. last year you were dismissing trump out of hand, now you're shitting your pants and throwing a tantrum every single day as trump's support only goes up and up

Cap this

>Bro, Rubio is incredibly unpopular in Florida. Can't say much for Jeb either

Rubio got over 600,000 votes in the primary. Jeb was running in 4th place before he dropped out. Between them, that's about 1mil votes.

If even 10 percent of those are loyalists, and both candidates ask them to stay home, Trump is fucked.

And it's quite likely they are loyalists. Both have been active in Florida politics for over 10 years. You don't spend that long in a state without building up a support network.

Do they have mass popularity? No. But they will have enough die-hards in the state to do damage to Trump.

> Florida turns out over 8,000,000 votes in the general brah, you need a lot more people to swing the kind of bullshit that you're imagining

If Trump gets anywhere near to beating Clinton in Florida, it will be as close as Gore v Bush or closer.

>old CNN poll
Right now Trump is leading Ohio and within 1 point in Pennsylvania and Florida. According to . Trump will get record men and white votes and that's how he'll win.

>And it's quite likely they are loyalists.
>things I made up
Go away brit. You don't know anything about our politics.

What are you

Idiotic

americans doing to help trump win

The only way this happens is if Hillary gets indicted. California/JewYork/Massachusetts are too entrenched with retarded liberals and non-whites at this point to ever think about going red.

It was a miracle that Reagan pulled it off in the 1980s, but even then whites were a vast majority in the US. Not anymore.

>last year you were dismissing Trump out of hand

No, it was obvious he was going to win the nomination. It's also obvious he's going to lose the general. It's you bandwagon faggots who deny reality on a daily basis.

Here's something else you're ignoring:
europe.newsweek.com/who-knew-trump-favors-amnesty-undocumented-immigrants-395512

Nodak Here.

You're out of your damn minds. We hold 1/3rd of the US ICBM fleet. We are #1 in the USA in wheat and honey production. We are #2 in the USA in oil, and also near the top in coal.

We also have #1 wind capacity (currently mostly untapped) in the USA.

So, our own nukes, food self sufficient, energy self-sufficient.

Oh yeah. All of us have plenty of rifles, and our kids and wives also hunt with us. One-shot, deer drops at 250 yards.

You have no chance, leafs.

the only one being delusional is you, trumpkid

>cherry-picked
look at the rcp averages. trump has literally never been ahead of hillary. he's been even with her a couple of times, but she has always been winning. look at his unfavorables. they have always been lower than hillary's (and that is saying a lot).

the CNN poll is from last week retard

and the Quinnipiac poll doesn't say anything about turnout, race, gender, or demographics. you are making shit up to support your worldview.

facts are facts. trump's only hope is white voters, and he is already doing worse than romney with them.

Regardless of what you say Canada IS going to be the last chance of european ethnic nationalism in the Americas continent and we will take what is racially left intact of the u.s.a.

You're probably right, but your post still reminds me of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvZxVubqERk

Trump is trending up. Clinton is trending down.

>Drumpf basically has to win every swing state and not lose a single one

Topkek

>one outlier
>"trending"

after a month of trump trending down and clinton trending up

>offers nothing of substance in his rejection other than saying "UR WRONG "

Don't worry user, maymay magic will make it happen XD

We have The Republican Party and The Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party

>we will take what is racially left intact of the u.s.a.

does Canada have free speech or gun rights yet?

No.

We'll never join the Cuck Side.

You're the actual cuck, this is from an ethnic nationalist perspective not a cuckservative perspective such as yours.

Preservation of race always supersedes culture.

Let Hitler enlighten you here.
youtu.be/N2KhsTVhLMc

You are wrong though. You don't know what the word "trend" means.

Minnesota and Nevada have a higher chance of going to the Rpeublicans than PA.

Obviously you're having trouble accepting what he said is correct.
All I am hearing is * you're wrong * and that's it. No substance. Keep going though maybe you'll actually bring up an argument.

>Illinois blue
Not this time

You accidentally turned DC red.

Yeah florida is going red snownigger
Deal with it

I don't want Trump to win just because anybody who is deported will probably try to come to Europe and we'll fucking accept them.

Then again, I suppose I could then move to the US.

I'm in Florida, my Cuban parents are doing their part, I'm doing my part, and my sister and my brother in law are doing their part. Cubans love Trump (mainly because they don't like mexicans).

>You're the actual cuck, this is from an ethnic nationalist perspective not a cuckservative perspective such as yours.Preservation of race always supersedes culture.

it is you guys who have failed.

we can blame our crappiness in our minority population.

But what's your excuse? You have no dindus.

You even have a bunch of nationalists in Quebec, and you're still part of the crown.

You should be awesome, but you screwed everything up anyway.

We won't fight you, but we'll never join you.

>a fucking leaf
>le weed man xD

>'''''''''''''''''uncucked''''''''''''''''

If you don't realise why you're wrong, you are too retarded to be saved. I would rather spend my time doing more productive things.

My prediction.

It's a fitting end to this election cycle I feel.

Please stick to race, that is the argument to be had. Hence why I am right.

You dumb nigger there would still be 40 million hispanics in the US, America will be BEANED regardless of what Drumpf does

Senate decides the race then iirc?
Also not an entirely implausible map. Would need to know what demographic portion of the Michigan population has been leaving - unfortunately, I think I know what is left in Michigan and how it will vote..

Had a good laugh from what you just said.
>you're wrong
>okay why
>Wow if you don't realize why I'm right and you're right, you are too retarded to be saved . I would rather spend my time doing more productive things.

Thanks. I must try that strategy I will win every debate ever.
*You are wrong. Wow are you seriously asking me to explain why you're wrong?*
>yfw you realize you're being carl the cuck right now

muh fertility rate!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_fertility_rate

North Dakota TFR 2.24
Canada TFR 1.59

Leafs BTFO again.

guys... did we forget about meme magic or something??

1000 is a fine sample size if your samples are chosen correctly

learn how polling works faggot

Fuck off back to r/Sup Forums

meme magic is the only way we can win

Why do you care about Hispanics anyway? They aren't Muslim and the majority are at least part-white in their ancestry. Unlike nig-nogs, once assimilated they tend to give up gang violence and become upstanding citizens.

Is it because they're brown and speak funny?

House decides President

Senate decides Vice President

It's a fucking shit show then as well because it's not each member voting for the canidate, they representatives of each state have to come together to decide who to vote for collectively.

So California's 30 fucking members have to come together and decide who to collectively vote for as a state.

Meanwhile Alaska has 1 representative and could vote for whoever

>imblyign

Cubans like Trump, Obama was an anomaly. Also most Hispanics in Florida are there legally, they honestly don't give a shit if they call a bunch of shitty beaners rapists.

Mexicans are the trash you get when you breed conquistadors with Aztecs. Send them right off to hell.

I would bet literally any amount of money that the map with be *at least* as blue as 2012. No blue state from 2012 will turn red, but some red states from 2012 might turn blue.

I want to believe that colorado and new mexico will go red.
Colorado would be buttmad about Bernie losing, and New Mexico wants the wall.

Who said I had anything against my own people?

Requirement for nationalist revolution of our need will warrant a specific high ratio of the population being white/native - this number has been out of reach for u.s.a for decades now but remains in reach of Canada.
Your criticism is null, as if I wouldn't completely tear down the elements of degeneracy in this nation even if it goes back centuries.

Calling it now

Daytona fag here. I literally don't know anyone that wants Hillary or Bernie. We got this.