Wrong board

isn't this like one of the best unis in america LMAO

>tfw no commie gf with god tier body
imgur.com/a/UHb33

>We're not violent psychos
>Now here's video of us beating people up because they disagree with us
>Damn we're so much better than the left and the blacks

t. Sup Forums

>fighting for your rights and fighting to curtail the rights of others are the same thing

You're just the same as the commies.

>blacks
>beat up, mug, rape, kill people indiscriminately

>antifa
>defend people who do this and petition for more of them in our white countries and communities

>Trump supporters
>beat up the people who do the above

If you can't see the difference you're a bitter little left wing virgin who needs to fuck off back to /r/politics

The difference is that they're beating each other up for different reasons.

They're still all niggers.

>Physically harming other people for reasons of politics

Pathetic.

Pretty sure antifa attacked first, you know like every single other time

lefties BTFO

so this... this is the power of white nationalism

It doesn't matter. It's no different to when blacks go and loot and set shit on fire because of some thing that happened to someone they've never even met.

If you respond by being violent you're as bad as everyone else that does it.

was this really necessary?

left wing faggots detected

why should white people hate their own race?

you sound like a cowardly little sperglord

Fucking disgusting hair. And brain.

Ah yes, the conclusion of the American style of politics. "They disagree with me, so they must be that thing I hate".

I'm a conservative and economically liberal. I'm just not a nigger who thinks that the best way to win an argument is punching someone in the face.

who are you quoting??

Don't see the problem with beating up antifa, or why people in this thread are crying about it like little fucking pussies. Antifa attacks indiscriminately anyone on the right, yet fighting back against them is apparently some heinous crime that should be shunned? Nah, go fuck yourself you fucking pansy cunt

Bitches like this are a dime a dozen here, infact if you go tree planting they are always dreadlock hippy bitches down to fuck. Wouldn't recommend it though. They are crazy.

you, you anti white cuck

Lol alright buddy, enjoy your pacifism and third world capital city

>I'm just not a nigger who thinks that the best way to win an argument is punching someone in the face.

Antifa doesn't argue though. They unironically claim to be enemy combatants.

top kek wouldve loved to be here with MAGA lads

damn that's satisfying to watch

Let the police handle them then. If you're trying to seem legitimate make them seem illegitimate.

Anyway fuck this, I hate the cancer that is American """""""""politics""""""""""". It's done nothing good for the world, it just makes people hate each other for no good reason.

>defending yourself is the same as looting and vandalism
wut

I don't waste my time with a fucking rally.

I work and just put my money and time behind a candidate while they're running.

it's just pussified liberals going "violence is bad :(("

fucking beat up those antifa scum hard

The whole thing is just embarrassing. These are suburban white americans roleplaying as warriors. They wouldn't last 10 seconds in a hooligan fight in Europe ou South America.

Fucking this.

>Let the police handle them then. If you're trying to seem legitimate make them seem illegitimate.

The world isn't a fairy tale where the cops will stop a mob from swarming you. There are dozens of videos of Antifa attacking people in front of cops and crowds on youtube. They are basically domestic terrorists.

>It's done nothing good for the world, it just makes people hate each other for no good reason.

It's a matter of priorities.

all your nazi friends probably don't even consider you white you sad act

>the best way to win an argument is punching someone in the face
What do you do when someone starts punching you in the face, make solid arguments?

>They are basically domestic terrorists.

Thanks for your balanced insight, Sup Forums.

is that a alien?

You become voice of reason and realise that violence only creates more violence, turn the other cheek and try to resolve the dispute peacefully, just like yesterday when Hassan raped your daughter in front of you or when Jamal beat the shit out of you with his friends for 25€

No problem, redditard

post your address so I can come and physically torment you while you explain how you're intellectually better than me

The irony being that it's the influx of 13 year old redditors to Sup Forums that has been the worst thing to happen to this site.

I miss when Sup Forums was unironically radical centrist. Now it's just stormfront for people who like memes.

Okay you're just a troll

>getting bullied by the starbucks and apple brigade.

lol right wingers are fucking cucks

Comparing antifa to ISIS just makes you look like an idiot and makes whatever you say easily dismissed.

>anti white leftists trying to divide an conquer
sad!

When will they learn?

It's almost like the whole "alpha male" persona is just an act.

Oh right fuck what was I even thinking, standing up for myself or my beliefs lmao

you mad commie? :^)

>I miss when Sup Forums was unironically radical centrist

It never was. Why do you leftists nut themselves over the image of neutrality and always try to come off as "centrist" when it's clear as day you're always center left? Just own up to it m8

why is the SJW samefagging?

>I miss when Sup Forums was unironically radical centrist

ah yes, another redditor who came here in 2012 and heard from other redditors that Sup Forums has never had a significant nazi/right-wing presence. Not on /n/, not /news/, never. Why are left-wingtards such cringeworthy historical revisionists?

um, try again potato sweetie ;)

because leftists love propaganda!

>The point of the organization is to exchange information and to coordinate activities between local groups. They regularly start and engage in violent acts against their opponents.
>The group's activities have included handing out flyers, organizing demonstrations, direct action, and rioting. They believe that physical aggression and violence are necessary to achieve their goals

That's domestic terrorism.

>butthurt leftist scum pretending to be le smart centrist person

go fuck yourself

nazis watch out!
we are antifa
we do not forgive
we do not forget
expect us

Not a commie, but Sup Forums isn't a place to be discussing politics.

I actually am grateful feminists are getting equal treatment like everyone else though. :^)

that picture is what happens when nobody ever tells you that the dead kennedys and crass are objectively shit

>when you claim to be hardcore but get your teeth knocked out by a Skrillex lookalike

right wing more like beta wing

Why are leftists on Sup Forums always too cowardly to admit their true disposition and masquerade as something else?

t. cuck slave

Fuck off nigger, I'm centre-right. I voted for Brexit and UKIP. /n/ and /new/ were containment boards at the time, and other boards were nowhere near as political, they just fucked with people for no reason.

The problem is that Sup Forums has infested this shithole of a site with the notion that anyone who doesn't follow their niche view of how politics should be is the enemy, even if they agree in large part.

I liked Sup Forums back in 2011-12 in its early days. It was ok up until about 2015. As soon as the Trump bullshit started, it ruined everything.

nice airsoft toys

Because their brand is damaged and easy to mock so they roleplay as Radical Centristâ„¢ because infiltrating groups and ruining them is what they do.

that punch was not justified.

>UKIP

I'm in a Labour safe seat with no Tory support. They're the only right wing party in my area.

> and other boards were nowhere near as political, they just fucked with people for no reason.

Other boards became political because this site got flooded with redditards around 2012-2014 when Sup Forums (truly) became mainstream and left wing teenagers/students fundamentally changed the demographics of gateway boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums etc, got upset at the frequent racism and pushed for increased moderation and engaged in low hanging bait. the more conservative elements of the site pushed back and retards like you have mistaken that for "le Sup Forums is ruining everything!!!!"

>UKIP

>look at that based black guy in the ukip hat, fucking based!

All whites should be killed tbqh

That's some insane fucking historical revisionism.

>the more conservative elements of the site pushed back

No, they chimped out and demanded that everyone agree with them, not able to stand the idea that people can function without talking about politics 100% of the time.

>picking a side when both sides are pure cancer
It's pathetic.

Jesus Christ this site has gone to shit
I agree
Remember when everyone shat on bush?
No because Sup Forums is full of new friends

>Board culture all over Sup Forums was never full of neo-nazis and the far right, we were all radical centricts I swear

You unironically saying the word "containment board" gave you away. No such thing. You don't know anything about chan culture. This place has lost a major amount of it's NatSoc and far right population when they went to eightchan and they unironically call this place cuckchan because of all the center left normies who have come here.

>I'm a le radical centrist
>the proportion of ethnic minorities in this country has doubled in a decade
>35% of under 18s aren't white-British
>I believe we shouldn't do anything about this

this is what self-proclaimed "radical centrist" /brit/cunts actually believe in, which plays right into the hands of leftards. So either you are wilfully ignorant of what's happening or you're an outright left wing sap who needs to be HEEMed and put in your place

feels good to watch amerija burn.

this 2bh

This made my day

This

Pretty much. I don't know why I bother even arguing, you can agree on 90% of things but if you're not in favour of gassing everyone then it makes you a cuck.

>This place has lost a major amount of it's NatSoc and far right population when they went to eightchan

Then they came back, because that site is dead. You could only say that was a thing between 2014 and 2015. After that everyone filtered back here, and the Trump bollocks made it all ten times worse.

Exactly. Most people on Sup Forums at this stage probably don't even remember Bush being in power.

Have the tensions always been this high in America?
Maybe it was because I didn't notice or because it wasn't reported in Germany, but I cannot recall that people were openly fighting on American streets (for political reasons). Am I wrong?
I only knew this from Europe. And here it regularly is the (far-)left that is attacking and injuring other people - and strangely it is being tolerated by the politicians and the media. Politicians from the Greens and far-left ex-East German ruling commie party are even encouraging Antifa activists and are joining Antifa rallies. Our federal parliament's vice-president was reported marching with Antifa activists that were chanting "Germany must perish" and "Germany - piece of shit". I want to believe this is impossible in other countries and would have been a huge scandal - not here in Germany. Sometimes I hate my country.

This cant be real

>one wants to preserve the foundations of what makes western civilization great
>the other wants to flood your country with third world shitskins and nigs
>"le both sides are le pure le cancer!"

nice input there jamal

one side wants to slow down or one day stop the destruction of my people, so yeah I dunno man tough choice

>>one wants to preserve the foundations of what makes western civilization great

???

>left
>right
>all these people still thinking by the moulds invented by french bourgeoise politicians in the 18th century

I hope they have a civil war, and all the far left and far right kill each other, leaving the people who don't give a shit behind.

>fighting to curtail the rights of others
That's exactly what political groups do in America, you fucking moron. Right, Left; it's all the same authoritarian bullshit.

this will literally never happen, he's posturing you fucking retard

>we need to make UK white again
>we'll do this by removing the white europeans and adding more nigs

bravo nigel.

>I was okay with Sup Forums until they switched from neo nazism to trump style populism
>I'm centre-right

>redditors
>right-wing
>/r/politics has 4 million subscribers
>admins ban pro-Trump posts from reaching the front page
>the only Donald Trump subreddit there has 10 times less
>every single racist subreddit that has ever existed there has gotten banned within months

hey, that sounds like a paradise for leftards. why don't you fuck off back there?

poor little man