I've been here for a decade. Sup Forums was never good...

I've been here for a decade. Sup Forums was never good, but for fuck it used to be better than this sjw moralfag bullshit. Today is the first day of summer so it's officially summerfag time too.

I miss old Sup Forums

So does everyone who knew old Sup Forums.

lol i really like that pic

ive been here since 2006 and b hasnt changed that much, its just gotten way slower

Sup Forumsenis

From a 40yo oldfag to another oldfag, may we find a chan to surpass them all.

up until around 2011, Sup Forums was decent, now it's gay, and i'm still here.

my life isnt going anywhere

Op here. This is pretty much how I feel.

no no no. this is how you benis

sames

I've always made fun of those people who are like "Sup Forums is not good anymore"

but like it's really bad now.. they don't allow anything edgy so you are only left with the garbage.. and on top of that there does rather seem like a large influx of "moral fags"

Sup Forums has changed immensely. The originality is almost completely gone. I hate this place but it's like an old familiar whore who's retched nasty pussy still gives me a small amount of comfort each night

remember when you had to type that shit into the top of your message so you could be redirected to the thread you just posted in or made? that was gay, I was just thinking of that. I think it was "neko"?

that's a bit on the nose, isn't it?

You are my people.

Sup Forums, and Sup Forums in general, has never been good. There have always been 1000s of shit threads for every 1 half decent thread. The site has gone through several seriously questionable moderation, meme, and general interest periods.

But...
Holy fucking shit has this site gotten gay as hell. The fag and loli waifu shit used to be primarily posted as a joke. I think we fucked up the next (this) generation with overexposure.

Just go to pol, that's where the "dank" memes are being made. Sure, they turn you into a literal nazi, but that's small price to pay for some lulz

it was "noko"

>2007
look out newfags

also if you were really an oldfag, youd know that posting is worthless

that shit was some piss poor website design. we put up with that for so long.

This ^

What is with this trap thread shit that keeps appearing too.. rate my dick, wild manlet appears wwyd, am I a pretty fag Sup Forums etc etc etc

a fucking post op creature posted it's scarred up anti-cock with a time stamp and newfags were asking for more pics..

thiss

recall #fortune also?

Right, because oldfags don't post. The site was literally vacant until yesterday....

moron

why do you post?

Tbh I don't know why so many people think /b is so great, or was so great previously. Its a cess pool of mental garbage with a retarted hive mind mentality. A bunch of edgy fags try to impress a bunch of other edgy fags like its a fucking middle school lunch room. Most who might disagree with the hive mind don't have the balls to speak out against it, so its constantly an echo chamber of toxic mentalities bouncing their moronic opinions back and forth.

/b is a god awful shit hole.

Because fuck you. Also, fuck you.

It's simple user. You're growing up. You'll probably never find happiness because you'll drag on about how great the past was, when in reality the only change was in your own head. You'll always think of those times as fondly because for you they were, it happens in literally every culture and everyone. Face it, you're just another "my generation was better" faggot. We'll never get those memories back but that doesn't mean we can't appreciate what we have now and begin to realize that perhaps the things we had weren't that great to begin with.

This is gospel or else Moot would be a billionaire by now. What retard would advertise to bums?

Too deep. Shouldn't u b keeping an eye on ur grandkid

irk
rem. with it was wall to wall pussy.
miss those gays :/

Complete with daddy's own special horsey sauce.

oh shut up you old faggot, maybe you should grow up and be the adult you should be at 30+ years old and balding, no one is impressed by your anti-sjw hurr durr morals are bad speech so save it.

sage

What kind of faggot would post a uncircumcised dick? Disgusting.