Media Player

Question,

What's the best media player out there?

I use VLC cause I'm used to it, but it's far from been great.

Other urls found in this thread:

codecguide.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Windows Media Player

WinAmp

itunes

>2016
>not using RealPlayer
>gtfo

Ive been using mpc-hc

codecguide.com/

yeah... I don't understand what's that

vlc is a perfectly acceptable media player that does everything most people need.

if you are encoding, or rice your system, yea there are better choices. but for a free media player that does everything you need, 99% of people will find vlc to be their best choice.

if you don't know the term a 1337 hax0r is using, you don't use it and don't need it.

meme player classic: hardcore

mpv with 1080p HDBits.org DON internal encodes

there is absolutely nothing wrong with VLC

if you're a preteen girl, sure,.

Netflix's in-browser player, there is no reason to have a media player app installed in 2016.

Upset you wasted so much time fiddling with MPC settings to achieve literally the same effect as basic VLC?

i don't know what you're talking about you must be a dumbo

last time I ised mpc you had to dowload codecs seperately for half the stuff vlc provides, and you had to read the man pages for 2 hours to figure out how to change settings.

I still use it to listen to books on tape sometimes on my linux laptop. but don't fucking kid yourself. for the average user vlc is probably better. it does what they need and has an easier interface.

>he doesn't know about MPC HC
lolz

In several films I've watched, I found that MPC produced less artifacts than VLC.

Real Player

just use Baka MP it's great

PotPlayer or mpc-hc

mpc-hc

MPC-BE with madVR and xysubfilter

don't be a pleb

MPV if you want to double click and it plays.
MPC-HC if you want a playlist and menus and a more idiot friendly experience.
VLC has issues.

mpv

Ctrl f "gom player" 0 results.

Is there something wrong with it? It's the only one I use

It doesn't matter.

windows media player

do you watch SC2?

why cant my vlc play anything fullhd correctly any more? It used to be okay. Now its choppy as fuck and when it isnt, screen explodes every ten seconds.

I don't even know what that is

Anything that lets you use nnedi3 to scale luma and chroma

This guy gets me

The comfiest

>yify
It doesn't matter what media player you use or what placebo filters you place on it. You're watching shit. It will always look like shit. It will never not look like shit. Your "Madvr high quality renderer" is working hard to make shit look less shitty, and it will never succeed.

Pic related is MPV. Notice the lack of blocky artifacts. See how the faded restroom signs in the back don't have banding. Look at all the bright colors and effortlessly they blend against the dark walls in the scene. And that's just default settings.

>hating on based YIFY

back to r*eddit faggot

Why the fuck would you even correlate yify and reddit?

r*ddit hates based YIFY because they are fedora tipping cunts who pretend to be classy.

who /privatetrackersandplex/ here

I just think it's the worst thing anyone could screenshot to show off a media player. That's why I picked a high quality rip of WALL E. Something like pic related will look like blurry shit no matter what media player is used.