I plan on inlisting in the Marines to die, Suicides too much to put on my family

I plan on inlisting in the Marines to die, Suicides too much to put on my family

Good Goy. I'm sure you'll be able to get deployed in Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria.

then join the French foreign legion. you've got a way better chance of dying, and if you live they give you a new identity as a French citizen which is perfect because youre a whiny pussy already anyway

for the record it's "enlist"

They won't take you because you show signs of depression.

I suggest death by cop.

Fuck that faggot shit, when I die I want that american flag over me

you want to die in sandlandistan?

I show no signs of depression, I look healthy and perfect for PT and will well pass my requirements.
The only time I talk of this is well, really never

Never mind.. They will take the shit out of you...

>Marines
You'll be right at home. Marines are filled with faggots.

Hell yeah, Just get shot the fuck up over there. Hopefully not blown up cause if that shit happens, my leg blown off ima just do it myself Im not coming back a robot

Thats the Navy bud

I can't wait for you to die, user.

if you go into the service to die you will never die trust me youn will come out of it unscathed and having killed millions of brown people

Infantry Marines?There the first to go in, first to die

What department are the Marines part of again?

Same here pal

1. It's enlist
2. Artillery and special operations are the only ones actually doing anything in Syria
3. good luck getting a spot to Afghanistan

>kill millions

Sorry to burst your bubble man, but the Marines are swarming with faggots. 8/10 of them are closet cocksuckers.

Also this.

Fuck you, Navy gay bois no not to mess with actual soliders

ok but in 10 years when you are still alive with a shit ton of medals and combat deployments dont be shocked the only people in war that die are those that are afraid of dying in war

We'll since you can't even spell "enlisted", the marines is the right branch for you. Godspeed you worthless disposable human husk.

>still alive
Im not going to just play it safe, they ask for someone to go do some shit or to enter a towel heads mosque first, always gonna be me so hopefully chances are slim to none

Simple mistake kill me, oh wait some goat fucker is gonna do that

>goat fucker killed by another goat fucker

pottery

OP please don't intentionally kill yourself

I think joining the Marines is a brave and noble thing. And I thank you for your sacrifice.

Please consider becoming a combat medic. Instead of needlessly wasting your own life, you can save others.

The battlefield needs selfless men. I think it could be you.

>Marines
>combat medic
pick one, retard

kek

Im sorry Sup Forumsro but theres nothing else to life, plus I dont feel like carrying alot of medical gear seems like a real pain (not implying marines dont).
Plus some dude gets rekt by a bomb and ask me if hes okay im definitely gonna kek

>not implying marines don't carry alot of medical gear
You should be. Marines don't have medics retard.

when you join the marines you will make friends. and you will be friends for life.

i know it's hard to believe now, but trust me: the strongest bonds are formed in hardship.

boot camp isn't easy. deployment isn't easy. these strangers will soon become your brothers.

and you will know no greater love for another human being in your entire life.

don't waste your life. serve others.

Serve your country proud soldier, and come back to Sup Forums and realize you are here forever

>you will make friends
Right but your forgetting im depressed and honestly couldnt give less of a shit
>these strangers will soon become your brothers
They will, I have no doubt in my mind at some point I will lean on assistance from them but it doesnt mean suddenly I get a heart boner for them?Im not saying I will intentionally put my self in harms way even if it will harm others, I have completely no interest or value in taking another good mans life, but only in my own

If I really wanted to die I think I'd get like a million helium balloons and try to float to space. What a grand adventure through the clouds that would be!

I hope I get put on one of there highlight reels of ISIS and it comes back here, ill wear Sup Forums's flag on me so youll spot me

kek inb4 you suffocate

I'll be waiting for you Pvt. user

i wish you all the best in life

i hope that you can find a way to leave the world a better place before you leave it