Your Perfect Woman Thread

Your Perfect Woman Thread

Close

>perfect
>women
choose one
Trust me I've been all over the place

She was 5'4", had long blonde hair, and big innocent blue eyes. She was Methodist, a dancer, had a beautiful singing voice, and was as honest as they came. I loved her so much. Goddamn this hurts.

girlfriend

do i sense a feel post coming?

>Be me
>Match with this girl on tinder
>Make small talk, little bullshit that didn't matter
>Don't know how to respond to her last message
>Wait an entire month before I respond for no particular reason
>Conversation ensures
>She's actually really nice and super open, without coming across as clingy.
>She lives about an hour away.
>We settle on going to Starbucks, and end up talking there for about an hour.
>We end up finishing our drinks, and I give her a ride back to her dorm.
>The entire time she keeps asking me what I'm thinking, and I give her half-baked answers.
>"That's not what you're really thinking, user. I'm going to go use the bathroom, and I'll be right back. Don't you drive off now"
>Shitting my pants trying to figure out what to say, we've been parked there talking for at least 4 hours.
Part 1/3? Maybe more

yes please

>being a faggot and posting traps

Perfection

that's not a woman, that's a faggot

ALL HOMOFAGGOTS MUST DIE

My perfect woman would work then come home to cook and clean without complaining. Good for a lay or conversation and know which one is needed when.

Typing this on my phone, bare with me.
>She comes back
>Fuck I thought of nothing to say while she was gone
>Let's try to be honest, and see how this goes
>"So what are you thinking, user?"
>"I'm thinking that it's really late, and I hope you don't notice the time, because I don't want you to leave. And I'm thinking that I hope this is going well because I like you, and I hope you like me too."
>"Oh okay. Do you want to know what I'm thinking?"
>"I'd love to"
>"I'm thinking I already know what time it is, and I've known it's getting late for some time now. But I'm also thinking I w....(mumbles into sweatshirt hood)"
>"What was that second part again?" I was pretty sure I knew what she said.
>"I'm thinking I wonder what it would be like (to kiss you)"
>Lean in, and begin the best kiss of my entire life.
>Make out for about a half-hour, then we say our goodbyes when 11:50 rolls around
>Ask for one last goodbye kiss
>"They say that longing makes the heart grow fonder, user. We'll see each other again soon"
Part 2/actually probably 4

FUCKING RUSSIANS

off yourself

>methodist.....
wow your a faggot,
and a cunt

get your religious bullshit out of Sup Forums,

Part 3/4, this is getting really hard

Days pass, and I find out she's from Alaska. She's going home for the summer.
>"Hey, we gotta hang out again before you go back North"
>"Yeah, we do! I'm just really busy this week trying to pass my classes before the school year ends"
>"Okay, do you think Saturday will work for you?" (This was Saturday the 17th)
>"I'd love to, what did you have in mind?"
>"Well you showed me around your town, now it's time for you to see mine"
>She agrees. Fucking hours of driving that day.
>Rolling through my local town, top down, looking at everything we could do.
>Point out a local business where you can make your own pottery and have it fired in a kiln
>"That looks like fun, user!"
>"Yeah, we'll have to go there sometime"
>Continue driving
>End up having to drive get back home bc it's almost 11, and she's an hour away.
>Get ice cream, and pull up in a park.
>And up talking about our pasts and how they reflect on us. Trying to convince each other that we're more messed up than the other.
>"Your such a good person, user. I can see a Halo above your head. What do you see above mine?"
>"I can start to see it coming back"
>"I had a Halo above my head before, and you didn't think to say anything user?"
>"No, I thought it was normal for all angels to have halos"

Mine would be:
>Tall. At least 5'9 or 6'0
>Big boobs, at least Ds, fake or real, it doesn't matter.
>Not butterface
>Great ass
>Ginger or raven black haired.

Queen

Source! Please

Traps are not female, and are gay.

triggered much?

>asian

nope

Tomorrow is a school day kiddo, it's not summer break yet

one that loves me back

My wife is pretty close for me.

Never happen.

le wildly spinning fedora

Summer fags

Perfect everything

Part 4/4, fuck this hurts

Still in that park, it's almost 12:30am
>Look into her big beautiful blue eyes
>Looks back at me
>"What're you thinking, user?"
>"I'm wondering when you're going back to Alaska?"
>Her eyes widen, and she stops drinking her water
>"I never told you?"
>"No, I'm wondering how many more days we're going to have"
>"I'm leaving next week..."
>Soul crushed
>"You're what?"
>"Yeah, I thought I told you..."
Nonononono this was not supposed to happen
>"The time we had together was great though, I'm sorry that we didn't have more"
>"Me too, [redacted]. Me too."
>Drop her back at her dorm, and drive home with the wind drying tears on my face, passing everyone like they're standing still, even when they're doing 15 over.
>Feels like a tumor in my upper abdomen for the next 2 days. So this is heartbreak.

That's my story, thanks for reading. This all unfolded in the past 2 months or so.

I hate myself forever for not seizing the opportunity earlier. Please anons, don't make the same mistake I did. Never hesitate.

She leaves this Saturday, and I don't think I'll ever see her again.

who dat grill damn

Dumb nigger why can't you go with her?

If you really felt it dude? Sell your shit, quit your job and move your ass to Alaska. Life's too fucking short to not go after love. You might love it up there, you might have something amazing with this girl. It might all be a terrible idea - but think of the stories you'll have for the rest of your life.

And hell, if it doesn't work out with her, try you some Eskimo pussy.

Here's what you do. You have two days left. Get your ass over there and make the time she has left count.

Most people don't have the privilege of saying goodbye. Just go to her and at the very least have a proper goodbye. Both of you need closure and some way to move on. Don't squander the days you have left and end up in a rut.

I'm going to University next year, and it's not in AK. I have my car, my phone, and about $800 to my name. She's living with her parents up in there, and she's kept me a secret from them.

What do I say? Do I tell her I'm coming, it do I show up unannounced?

Kind of spontaneous.

First, drive to her town and then text her something like "Hey, I'm in town to (make up some excuse here), and I was thinking about you. I'll be at your place in 15 minutes."
When you do get there, just tell her how you feel, and that how the time you spent together was so precious. Tell her that even though she will go away, most people don't have the privilege of saying goodbye. "We'll meet again someday. It doesn't have to be tomorrow, next month, or next year, but we will meet again."
Then just go for the hug and kiss.

Dream girl

I'm gonna wait for these drugs to wear off (wisdom teeth pulled) and do this. If I start a thread with results, or restarting this topic, here is my proof. Screen-cap this if you want.

Yes please

I didn't expect feels tonight We're rooting for you. Make the time you have with her count while you still can!