This is for you sick fucks

This is for you sick fucks

Moar

Post more S'il vous plaƮt

You keep this up. You shit post this every day, every week, and every month until it replaces trap-crap. You make this your thing, user, and you defend it with every thing you have. This is your calling, you beautiful faggot.

What is the first letter of that site ?....

Have more OP?

oldfag since '04. Don't come here too often these days. Site's been taken over by kids and furries. This kind of stuff used to be regular in olden times.

Ah my old Sup Forums

Got 300 mb folder of 'em.

Im newfag, show me how fucked up this world.

Leaving DNA behind.. that's how you get caught, newfag

Well what are you waiting for? I don't have all night.

that man is not the killer but the fucking coroner from what i can tell! or is the killer who knows

Don't have much time now. I am planning on making a big thread some day specially for this. Not today

Question for the mentally ill people that like this. Do you find catharsis that prevents crime when you see these pictures or does it make you want to commit murder rape even more?

Thanks OP we need more

What date and time Op?

X or two k

Archive this shit

Cannot tell.

Im just curious about this, you dont have to be sensitive.

Definite catharsis, let's me see what my minds eye desperately needs, but without getting wrapped up in the actual act.

Usually browse gore for a while, end up tugging out a load, feel super shitty about it, clean up and go to bed wondering why I'm so fucked up. By morning, all is right as rain.

Rinse a repeat 2 to 3 times a month.