Kroger's Mass Hiring

but why are they really doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyjobcuts.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To let niggers look like they're looking for a job so they can continue getting welfare.

they pay the lowest in the industry. minimum wage for overnight stocking, plus a 50 cent premium. why anyone would work there or their affiliates is beyond me, mcdonalds pays more

the full-time workers at the kroger's in my region are heavily unionized (60%+ per store).

pay is shit if you're not in the union. is this related?

don't trust them they hire a shit ton of people will give you shit hours

no, union did nothing for anyone thoughout the entire district. in fact, it made every supervisor's job more difficult because the riff raff hired by incompetent hr bitches couldnt be fired. the fat ass bald fuck union rep told me a story about how he ran over a customer with a basket when he was a bagger and couldnt get fired unless he specifically ran customers over two more times within a short time frame. literally why?

Feel sorry for anyone who has no choice but to shop at Kroger. It's where all the niggers shop.

I love it when right wing retards who are against raising the minimum wage, complain the minimum wage doesn't pay enough. Fucking morons.

strawman, i never said minimum wage wasn't enough (which isnt my position anyway), it is that remittance is so shit compared to competitors that will undoubtedly be within close proximity that it boggles the mind why anyone would actually choose to work there

>makes a typical left wing comment about not enough moneys
>RIGHT WING MORONS REEEE
put out fire

Is it related to Martin's/Giant being bought by Food Lion?

>New Smart and Final opened just up the street from me

>what is seasonal temp hiring with no benefits

WOW 20000% INCREASE IN EMPLOYMENT THE RECESSION IS OVER US IS IN FULL RECOVERY

ITS THE JEWS

Why hasn't Obama executive ordered an increase in minimum wage?

All I know is Kroger is AJ Allmendinger's sponsor so I like them.

Unions kill companies.
We got shit employees we can't fire because of the union stuff. They keep fucking shit up, cost goes up, production goes down, good employees have to do more work to pick up the slack, and everyone gets blamed but the shit employees.
FUCK UNIONS.

I heard it's long term

>Martin's/Giant being bought by Food Lion

As far as I know that was a regional acquisition. This seems to be a nationwide hiring spree

blame jews

>dem gotz picture on muh favrit car
>i like demz

Also, Sports Authority is closing 450 stores with 13,000+ employees

Aeropostale is closing 150 stores as well.

Some other recent ones

dailyjobcuts.com/

>Allmendinger

impossible to say this name without sounding like you have a redneck accent

So don't work there

yep. i don't think there is a single unionized company i'd buy stock in. too many mouths to feed. as a shareholder I don't want to compete with some lazy union slob for a share of the profits.

>Unions kill companies
Oh hello there Target.

Feel the beef.

>dailyjobcuts.com/

haha i love how that guy went to town using old school button making software to make all the images on that webpage.

1998 blast from the past

join the Albertson's master race senpai

I did accounting work for them at $10.71 an hour

Kroger has 450,000 employees... is 14,000 a normal number of openings for a company that size?

Are they just trying to make it into one big hiring event for good PR?

Ralph's and Albertsons are overpriced

I do like comparing ads and using Walmart's Savings Catcher to buy cheap items, especially those MUST BUY 5 deals.

Picking up some Coke for $2 and BBQ sauce and ketchup for $0.77

Probably tons of new stores opening

Worked for a Kroger last summer. It was a closed shop; you had to be in the union, or so I was told.

savings catcher hasn't done shit for me lately. in fact, it only successfully matched ads in my area for the first couple months after it was released.

that's weird, because they're not exactly known for their low prices

i believe it. those laws vary by state.

Because all the right wing retards would have a shit fit about MUH IMPERIAL PRESIDENT. The assburgers would probably start throwing feces at the white house like howling baboons you truly are.

i drink this everyday. other than that, i'm a pretty respectable member of society.

It sucks they don't say which stores they compare. They did announce no more comparing CVS, Rite-Aid, and Walgreen's.

They compare Albertson's, Food4Less, Ralph's, Smart & Final, Stater Bros, and Vons.

Bullshit in the end, they should just change their prices.

I do like buying their tree for half off though.

But he'll pass executive orders to not deport millions of illegals

It's the fact that NOW he wants to go through Congress for bills.

I worked for kroger and its a shit company. they have incompetent idiots managing stores and treat the empolyees like shit until they walk off the job. HR hires the the slowest dumbest and fattest people in the world.

The managers over work and vastly under staff much of the store meaning you have to do the work of 2 people and will write you up if you work overtime. Which has to be preapproved. My friends who still work there tell me the clock out on time but go back and finish their work so everything gets done.

>mfw Kroger was my first job while in high school in 2006

Got DAMN I feel old

sucralose is degenerate.

Worked at a Kroger distribution center in Columbus, the pay was great but it was like working in a frozen hellscape.

worked for one of Kroger's convenience stores when I was a teenager

it's a giant company, there is an absurd amount of incompetence in high places

example:

>store overstocks on candy
>it's practically crammed in every open spot
>a lot of it is about to expire
>some of it is even covered in a thick film of dust
>dozens of extra boxes are still in the back office
>District Manager that makes an 6-figures walks into store
>turns to my store manager
>"I like what I see here but.. you know what this place needs?"
>"MORE CANDY!"

mfw

is that why i have to look at the expiration dates on everything i get at kroger? it seems like half the sour cream in the dairy dept is out of date every time i go there

2nd example:

>store prides itself on a certain "old-fashioned" policy
>people don't need to prepay for their gas first
>they can pump, then pay
>there are no cameras at the pumps
>the store is located at the intersection of two extremely busy roads with a lot of traffic
>according to them, 2-3 "cameras would be too expensive to install"
>people are collectively stealing $1000+ in gasoline a week
>manager starts scolding employees for being too busy at the registers to get everyone's license plate numbers
>employees start being more vigilant about it
>actually start catching a lot of people
>"hey boss! i got someone's car/plate/appearance earlier! here it is"
>"HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU NO MORE DRIVE OFFS user???"
>puts giant pieces of paper all around the store saying in all caps "NO DRIVE OFFS!!!" as a passive-aggressive reminder that it's all the employees fault
>thefts get even worse

mfw

All I know about Kroger is that their the open carry grocery store.

And it's like the only grocery store in the town I'm going to college in

Why do so many incompetent people in "corporate" business environments rise to middle management or even upper management???

I've seen is time and time again in my multiple careers

It has something to do with HR bullshit, and such, but every small business I've worked for has been completely on point with hiring and firing