My bosses wife has been flirting with me. Is she worth the risk? I kinda like this job tbh

My bosses wife has been flirting with me. Is she worth the risk? I kinda like this job tbh.

A fuck is a fuck. She might help you move up. Heck, maybe he is a cuck.

you will regret two things in life,
this you did and things you didn't...

Another pic of her. Not sure which I would regret more.

i say fuck her op

Can you get another job like this in the time it takes for your emergency fund to run out? Is this bitches pussy worth you losing your credibility as an associate to any company? This is assuming he can tarnish your name if he finds out, and he will.

If you like your job, don't do it. Not worth the shitstorm and the grief that will follow. Serious bro, head down and sheilds up.

fap and thing about it again,
if brain says yea, go for it, it it says nah abort.

yet be careful if you choose to pass on,
she can make thing very difficult for you in either case [depends on how hard she flirts and how she takes refuse]

wow she went from 14 to 40 real fast...

Do it. Speaking from experience. I wish I had. Now years later I find out everyone else did and I'm the only stupid fuck who didn't and she wanted me the worst. Only reason she got caught is because she got knocked up.

We're talking massive natural double D titties (probably bigger) on a small frame, she had a small hunch in her back these things weighed so much. Tiny waste and a VERY nice ass to go with it. Dude just never fucked her. She complained about it too, out loud, in the workplace, said her face was numb she was so horny.

I was very young and naive. She flat out asked me if I liked her one day after all this conversation yet my refusing to make a move and dumbfuck me said "I can't be messing with the bosses lady. You're trying to get me in trouble."

Our work relationship went downhill from there, because I wouldn't service her. We eventually hired another guy, and she ended up fucking him. QUICK. Typical badboy type, tattoos, drugs, can't hold down a job. Somehow I got tied into that cause the boss found out and the dude thought I ratted him out. We patched that, found out she's a trifling hoe.

Smash, OP. Smash.

When bitches want dick. You give them the dick. Marriage today just means a female found someone dumb enough to pay the bills who espouses the false idea that they have some claim of ownership over the womans person.

This ain't the middle-east user. The courts will side with the woman EVERY time.

Protip: Judges like pussy too.

>her face was numb
that's called cocaine.
consider yourself lucky you didn't fuck the coco whore and get aids or something equally awful

Nope, straight as an arrow. Their family was highly religious. She took care of her dying grandmother and everything when her and her brother's parents refused to. He even moved in with them and went out and got a job. She refused to move in with the boss even though they were 'together', BECAUSE of her grandmother. All of the real fun started when her cousin came to town and came to work with us. She was married and WAY fucking hotter. Smaller tits but not by much, and WAY better curves. I gave her a ride home a few times because she 'just moved here and didn't have a car'.

If you fuck her and your boss finds out, you're screwed. If you don't fuck her, she may talk shit about you to your boss and get you fired: you're screwed.

Women are shit and this is a no-win scenario.

>be me
>work for a boss out of his house
>he has live-in girlfriend we knew from previous job
>we flirted at previous job but nothing came of it
>me has to work while she walks around the house in lacy pajamas, swimsuit, etc
>he goes on business trip
>just me and her in the house
>sexual tension is evident
>I keep to myself, come and go quietly
>one evening she says we should go out to dinner, etc
>she drinks too much
>I can totally have her
>just drop her off at house
>next day, she invents a reason to rage at me
>spends the next few days giving me the silent treatment except for slamming doors, etc
>boss comes back, has to lecture me for her invented reason
>I say sorry and life goes on
>boss eventually dumps gf, she moves out
>continue to work for boss for many years
>he recommends me for promotion in another company
>I continue to work for more years in nicer position

Do not fuck things up with your boss over a woman.

See what you can get away with OP, feel her out, if it seems genuine make an excuse to give her your number. Your boss can't get too mad if she's contacting you. How can be successful and fuck your bosses wife at the same time, you'd be a king among men.

I agree with this.
Also, there is a LOT of pussy out there.
Don't be a douche and go for the taken ones, especially when they belong to your boss.
Common sense here.

Yeah, right

Is that sarcasm? Like you don't believe the story?

Pussy is temporary and plentiful. There's 4.5 billion vaginas on this planet.
Pussy also wears out with age. And not in a good way like nice leather gloves.

A career can be a lifetime investment. You're gonna be a pariah if every interview they find out you like fucking the wives of your bosses.

>My bosses wife has been flirting with me. Is she worth the risk?
Stop thinking with the head between your legs, and start thinking with the head inside of your skull.

>The Head inside your skull

THIS LMAO

That depends. Is your boss a mob boss or just a regular boss.

>tiny waste
Kek