Orientals are to Africans

>Orientals are to Africans
As
>Labradors are to Pomeranians

We are all of the same GENUS, but are clearly are of different SPECIES.

>This should be fun

NIGGERS TO CHINKS ARE THE SAME AS PUGS AND PIT BULLS

WAKE UP Amuricans...

Fawks Noos has cucked you into believing that Whites and Sand Niggers are the same species just as Collies and Golden Retriev are. No matter clearly how different the two SPECIES of the Human GENUS is.

All domesticated dogs are the same species though.
>Canis Lupus Familiaris

Then explain how a Grey Wolf can fuck a German Shepard and make offspring, but a Human can't fuck any species of Monkey, Primate, or Gorilla.

Because a wolf is more similar to a dog that a human is to a gorilla. Gorillas and humans share a common ancestors 10s of millions years ago while the difference between a dog and a wolf is only a couple thousand.

Regardless...

>Tabby Cat and Manx
Is to
>Caucasian and Hispanic

Aren't dogs and wolves technically the same species?

Hispanic isn't an ethnicity, it just means that the person has Spanish-speaking background. A Caucasian person can be Hispanic, look at Spain.
Phenotypical differences in humans isn't a good indicator of genetic diversity. A west African and an East African are more different than an East Asian and a European.

Taxonomy is pretty arbitrary and doesn't mean much. All domestic dogs are the same species, while they share the same genus with wolves. There's separate species of wolves out there.

The point I am trying to make is, regardless of how "racist" it may sound is that how wolves and dogs can fuck and can be of vastly different physically as can Whites and Asains or even Blacks.

Nigger we made dogs become small and shitty. I eat the point you're trying to make but I think you need more biology background than you have

Just as we molded "American" Niggers to be vastly physically superior to any other "African" nigger by cherry picking and breeding generation after generation of the best genes of nigger slave we brought back years ago.

And look, still do they possess a greater physical skill than any other American born "race", regardless of parents

The problem with humans, and dogs even, is that physical appearance is a poor indication of what's under the hood. Although Sub-Saharan people and Australian Aboriginals look different, you're not going to find two more generically different groups of people on the planet. The closest matches for Aboriginals are Europeans.
At the end of the day, anyone can have sex with anyone, and produce a run of the mill human child, while the purest bred dog can be made a nondescript mutt in 2 generations or less.

The average height of a white person in the US is taller than the average African American, so I don't know where your getting this from.

The American nigger is clearly more physically superior than any "race" of any county of nigger the whole continent of Africa. That Is because we cherry-picked all of them Ring me purchased slaves years ago. Then we bred the strongest males and females to make more stronger offspring for more generations after.

That is why niggers are so strong!!!!

FOUND THE NIGGER

NIGGER HERE

1ST DEGREE NIGGER

Your cuck role-playing fantasies are showing.

Fucking nigger

Do you or not fantasies in these are the very opposite.

Do you think I like seen my fellow race being dominated by all the niggers in every sport?

Fuck no it pisses me off!

I hate all niggers

Fuck Niggers and all of them and their kids and women.

I will kill fuck all of them and men.

I hate Niggers and fuck
Fuck Niggers I will kill all

This is shit, I was that I will tell my people that we will take over all Niggers and Trump lovers Americans.

Where is all Niggers? Where is all white or black or brown trump supporters?

This is fucking shit.

We will end all of you Niggers.

And all of you white Niggers too will die!!

Q. How can I be racist if "race" is a social construct?

Why does you gay Americans not care?! You only care when I shoot school, or bomb bravely cooper

Because mirrors and hands are fuck

While there is a biological basis for differences in human phenotypes (skin color) the genetic variability of humans (around 6%) is found not amongst, but rather within racial groups which means the perceived level of dissimilarity amongst the species has virtually no biological basis.

The parallel would be accurate if you said races were different "subspecies" or perhaps "breeds." Any male and female human of any two races can mate and produce fertile offspring -hence same species. Horse and donkeys, by contrast, produce sterile offspring. Wolves and domestic dogs are different subspecies. That's closer to the nigger/chink distinction.

But wolves and dogs, lions and tigers, cats and wild feral cats, and I'm sure bobcats, linx, and any other small cat van mate

would it be a correct comparison if I labelled different breeds of dogs as "ethnicities"?

According to most classification systems, yes. Both C. Lupus. The familiaris is a subspecies. They can and do readily produce fertile offspring, which is the definition of a species. The same is almost certainly true of modern humans and Neanderthals (H. Sapiens sapiens and H. Sapiens neandertalensis)

Kind of. Ethnicity is used to include culture and national origin, not just race. So Sammy Sosa is racially black but ethnically Hispanic. I'd refer to dog breeds as races, more than ethnicities.

Right, but not all those examples produce fertile offspring. Again, horses and donkeys make mules, but mules are (almost always) sterile. Those are two parent species that are very closely related, but not closely enough to remain a viable single species. Same with lions and tigers.

A good example of "race" in non-humans is the difference between mountain and lowland gorillas. Another case would be Asian and African elephants, or any variety of North American bear. All those cases are instances of very distinct physical types, and very different behaviors and instinct sets, that can nevertheless interbreed and produce fertile offspring. Missiles and Polaris do it all the time. The others have been interred in captivity. For that matter, so have chimps and bonobos, historically.

Historians and anthropologists who describe human races as a social construct, preferring instead the term population, but there's a difference between scientific terminology and popular usage.

*grizzlies and polars - stupid autocorrect

grammar fuckup

So would it have been more accurate to portray the Jews and Nazis as different breeds of cat in this comic?

Well perhaps not to the extent that Jews might literally be fucking rats, but in principle, yes. Nazis as sleek, shit, sturdy, clean cats and Jews as shabby, nasty, grey-brown alley prowlers.