He didgeridindoonuffin

Posted this earlier this morning, thought it might be worth a revisit.

>abo druggie breaks into house in middle of night
>with weapons and drugs on him
>goes into kids room, steals handbag
>gets accosted outside by homeowner
>altercation, and supposedly beaten up
>hospital, coma, life support turned off almost immediately by his family
>home owner charged with murder
Because he totally planned on killing an abo junky that had broken into his home on that night
>abo's family literally pull "He dindunuffin" for hungry meeja pack
>homeowner gets bail recently, abo's family cry foul
Because what self respecting abo junky thief expects to get accosted whilst stealing other people's shit?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3582053/Ben-Batterham-granted-bail-death-Ricky-Slater.html

Some background
abc.net.au/news/2016-03-29/man-charged-alleged-intruder-murder-remains-custody/7280312
abc.net.au/news/2016-03-28/death-of-alleged-newcastle-thief-devastates-family/7279078

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDocGfvYmBM
youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU
youtube.com/watch?v=sPt8bfNdgFs
youtube.com/watch?v=tatl1PBYim4
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3582053/Ben-Batterham-granted-bail-death-Ricky-Slater.html
heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/apex-gang-members-escape-conviction-after-melbourne-home-invasion/news-story/3b36ee2298015953d391c389e836ce9e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like a classy broad. I understand defending yourself and your property, but you have to be smart. You can't beat a man to death bc they'll get you with overuse of force (you can always STOP beating him). That's why you use guns. You shoot him once with a 12 gauge and if he dies, well there's nothing you ca do. It's not like you could've shot him less.

I watched that video. What in the fuck was that ape lady speaking because it sure as hell wasn't English.

he was lured into the australian's home by all of his possessions and privilege and murdered - i'd tell you to have some respect if i thought australians were capable of that sort of thing

Pretty sure it's against the Geneva convention to shoot to wound as well, so you have that going for you

>tfw nogunz

Abo.
youtube.com/watch?v=rDocGfvYmBM
youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU
youtube.com/watch?v=sPt8bfNdgFs
youtube.com/watch?v=tatl1PBYim4

>home owner charged with murder
wtf?
how dumb is the state attorney?
You could could argue manslaughter or "grievous bodily harm resulting in death"(if that exists in australian law) but not murder.

Apparently he got punched, fell back and hit his head.
He may have accidentally fallen on their boots as well a few times while he was down.

The Geneva convention? When did that start applying to civilian private property? Here in America we have castle doctrine. Fire away.

you forgot the best one

see this vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

>Wise Aboriginal Elders perform on QandA with Antony Hegarty

it starts 1:30

Geneva Convention is for uniformed combatants in the armies of signatory nations.

I did query this in the other thread - surely "murder" implies intent.
How can you intend to beat someone up when you find them in your young daughters room in the middle of the night?

I don't get this; what is the logic behind defending criminals this much? I understand not wanting some crazy redneck to torture someone trespassing on his property, but if I woke up to someone in my house in the middle of the night and didn't have a weapon I would definitely beat them until I was sure they wouldn't be getting back up and murdering me.

>hospital, coma, life support turned off almost immediately by his family
>immediately

It's funny because they probably couldn't afford to keep it on.

the same thing has happened in cases like george zimmerman's. they might have been able to convict on a lesser charge but it would have been seen as racist on the prosecutor's part not to pursue a murder conviction.

We have law and you do not.
Our laws are logically consistent insofar as they are consistent with English common law tradition and negative rights.
Everyone else's "laws" are disconnected one-off blueskying about what would be best to end suffering.

>TURN THAT SHIT OFF YOU WHITE DOG, CANT AFFORD NUNNA DAT SHIT. YOU CUNTS ALWAYS TRYING TO ROB US BLACK FELLAS ALL YOU MOBS DA SAME AYE

I don't know the ins and outs, I know the British Army ROE is Card Alpha which is essentially the exact same right a civilian has. But I know American ROE is different in that lethal force can be used to protect property

Also what I meant is when you shoot, you have too shoot too kill, not wound

I'm so glad the U.S. has the castle doctrine.

>you're charged with murder
>this is your lawyer

I hate the didndu mentality as much as any other respectable human being but I think you kind of glossed over the fact that the homeowner beat him to death. It's one thing to kill a burglar with a few shots from a gun but it takes a lot to beat someone to death in a fist fight.

He literally looks like a movie villian.

Australia doesn't get guns.

Leftist pussies can't discriminate between kinds of killing. All killing is bad unless its called "tissue" of course.

Don of the Hobbit Mafia?

Or one lucky knock to the head from falling over. It's amazing how easy humans are to kill as edgy as that sounds. Besides he was a boong so he was probably off his face on metho and Emu Export that he choked on his own tongue.

Well you did take their land

All it can take is one punch if you've been training for a while and/or get lucky.

Nice meme.

First you guys lose a war to Emu's, then catfish, and now Abo's..... You guys are on a bigger loosing streak then my sex life.

>when people beat the shit out of random people on the street they get manslaughter
>hitting someone who broke into your house and threatened you and probably your kid with a weapon is murder
epic

You kind of glossed over the fact that he got into the kids room with weapons on him.

>from US
>types like an autistic nigger

Jesus, the US education system is a fucking train wreck.

he strangled him to death pleb

Guy should have gotten in his car and said he ran him over while he was asleep in the street.

Dunno where you're getting that information because it wasn't in any of the 3 articles in the OP. In fact, one of the articles says it might not have been a burglary at all.

That's actually not a bad idea.

Yeah not only is that not suspicious but I'm sure the physical evidence would corroborate the story.

The catch here is that he chased him out of the house and down a couple of streets, and then beat the shit of him. Even if this were in the US, where we've got snazzy self-defense laws, justifying the use lethal force in this situation would be a hard sell. In Australia i don't see how he has a chance.

what story are you reading? he held him around the throat in his daughters bedroom till the police arrived haha

why do low IQ people smoke the most? How do they afford their habit??

Who you lookin at white boy?

Do something, Gringo!

I-I don't wanna die mommy. I'm s-scared.

>Sorry we can't afford it son.

doesn't cost money for them

Thought that was Mickey Rourke in the pic.

If you had a six-year old running the wardrobe

Technically depends what evidence is there. If it's a couple bruises to the face and a fall on the head that killed him, I don't see how that wouldn't conform to being hit by a car lying down. The abos here really do sleep in the middle of the road.

That being said, I was saying my last reply tongue in cheek.

How the fuck can you strangle something that doesn't even have a neck?

They're on about the bus fares to the hospital

Aussies gave up their guns long ago...

Why did they pull the plug? I mean, he was only in for a day.

Fucking kek.

No brain activity.
Try and make a joke about that, go on, do it

DAILY REMINDER:
If you ever get called up as a member of the jury in a case like this where someone kills in self-defense, it is your moral duty to return an innocent verdict.
It's the only way the system will change. There needs to be a tacit agreement made by all right-minded citizens.

He's an abo, he didn't have brain activity to begin with.

Dress him in all white and he'd be trying to clone dinosaurs.

Did they check his blood toxicity? Maybe he was just on a petrol high.

heh

I give every one of you emus, as much shit as you give.
Not today.
No bantz. That's crazy. Sorry our shitty politics have influenced others (not that it's all us), for whatever it's worth.
I usually Sup Forums. Keep us updated.

Plural, not possessive.

>no brain activity
>Oz
>make a joke, go on

Nah, it's not right. Like kicking a baby in the face.

this is nuts, that dude had 150 lbs on him, at least. You think releasing him from a choke was likely to end well? Hand to hand combat is an ugly, ugly thing.

White boys, if a black man decides to rob you, you sit down and take it or you're RACIST. Understand?

>No brain activity
>Abo
That's abnormal?

How can us white bois even compete?

man i laughed so hard, my head hurts

So their dreamtime isn't like a poker machine that gets the feature every slap?

Am I the only person who has read the details? He didn't kill him in his home. He chased him for "several streets" and bashed him to death.

He fucked up big time and he's going to prison.

That and, courts done want to looking to be too lenient on a bloke who beat and thus caused the death of an abo.

Maam, there's no brain activity, we've got to turn off life support.
>Does that mean you've go to kill Trevor as well?

They found him in his 3yo. daughters room in the middle of the fucking night.
>ask yourself what you would do if you found a meth addled abo thief in your kids room stealing your shit?

That's beside the point. All imminent danger to his family was over. He chased a man down and beat him to death.

The real question isn't whether or not he'll be convicted. The question is what can his expensive lawyer lower the charges to. Manslaughter at best is my guess.

I'm actually with you on the imminent danger
But.. and it is a biggy - the abo died from injuries related to asphyxia apparently. As in NOT internal injuries from a beating but being put into a choke hold too long.
And let's not forget - he DIDN'T die at the scene, his lfe support was shut off at his families behest a couple of days later (which I have to say seems abit rushed - but then I wasn't there, mitigating circumstances etc.)

>Manslaughter at best is my guess.
Well, as I asked earlier in the thread - wouldn't a murder conviction be hinged upon proving intent?

Also note said boong was a rapist.. And was in a 7th months old room. Fortunately she wasnt there at the time.

>proving intent

That's what the prosecutor will work very hard to do and he'll probably have a good shot at it, using the same appeals to emotion that the defence will use.

>blinded by rage etc etc etc

It'd be great if the guy gets off for removing the piece of shit from society but he's in trouble.

>Every news article talking about how the poor mother screamed in court because the victim was granted bail

>No mention of the fact that she's basically threatening the victim

>Or that no one stopped her from committing contempt or punished her

>Zero mention that her son was a violent criminal who specialized in home invasions and child rape and was in the process of yet another one (coming on the heels of a string of others) when he was killed in a fight

This biased shit drives me crazy.

Also;

>Basically no mention that her family have gone around threatening anyone who dare complain or suggest a protest over the bail conditions

If he used a gun he would be automatically screwed. Done deal.

He didn't beat the guy. He held him in a headlock because the guy was trying to fight him.

Nah. Choke hold.

So, from what I can piece together from all of our retarded news sources;

>Homeowner and friend are in living room

>They see home invader in their hallway, holding his wifes bag

>There is a verbal confrontation and the police are called

>Home invader decides to run with the purse

>Home owner grabs him outside on the footpath in front of the house

>They begin to tussle

>Home owner (who it should be noted is much smaller physically than invader) puts him in a choke hold

>He can be heard on the 000 call saying "I'm going to fucking kill you"

>Was still in choke hold when cops arrived

>Invader gets hauled off to hospital

>Lack of oxygen to the brain - brain dead (like you can tell, lol)

>Family turn off life support

>Murder charge

Considering the meth addicted child raping serial violent home invader who was out of jail on a technicality and in the middle of yet another violent crime spree has this kind of form and he was literally invading a house when this occurred, I don't understand how it's not manslaughter first, and then dropped eventually.

Especially when you consider two African migrants recently broke into an elderly couples house, robbed them and then proceeded to beat the shit out of them (according to the cops because it aroused them and they greatly enjoyed it) and are then set free with NO recorded conviction and orders to attend counselling...

He's apparently a top notch criminal defense lawyer though.

Link for the african thing my bruh?

He didn't beat him to death.

The aboriginal gentleman was a much physically larger individual.

The home owner held him in a choke hold to stop him from attacking him (the argument here is that the aboriginal only attacked him because the home owner confronted him and attempted to retrieve the stolen goods - but that's pretty spurious).

Yep, he is well within his rights to ensure the danger to him and or his family was removed. It's the chasing him down the street and then performing the Hulk smash, that fucked him over. Reasonable force is allowed.

This was misinformation owing to the fact that the dead man had done this many, many times, including raping a child during one home invasion and that he recently beat a woman and threatened her with a weapon during a home invasion a couple of days previous.

The man was not found in the child's room, and as far as anyone knows did not go there. He was found in the main hallway after having gone in the bedroom and stolen a purse.

The article claiming it was an accident was quoting the retarded story by the mother that her meth addict violent home invading rapist son had merely wandered into the wrong address looking for a party he was going to attend, and had picked up the purse out of curiosity. Which is of course nonsense.

>and he'll probably have a good shot at it
those digits confirm it m8.

I guess they could argue that BatterHim had diminished responsibility due to rage at finding him in the kids room. But then the crown can come back with "he was no longer struggling" I suppose.

>It'd be great if the guy gets off for removing the piece of shit from society but he's in trouble.
This is what troubles me - if an abo broke in here tonight and I found him in one of my daughter's rooms what to do?

The more I read the more I'm seeing a scapegoat setup by the cops and crown to cover their arses when a mob of abos storm the copshop claiming justice (ala Redfurn a few years ago...)

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3582053/Ben-Batterham-granted-bail-death-Ricky-Slater.html

>'Money can talk, they're rich.'
The article says the guy is a chef and his parents had to put their house up for bail. My sides have been enriched.

He's going to walk. We've had lots of cases like this, including ones that are far more questionable, with people walk.

Some that I can think of;

>Mick Gatto, violent psychopathic crime lord connected with dozens of murders, shoots a criminal associate in the face at a crowded restaurant, apparently without provocation - Got off on self defense claiming the victim said he was going to snatch his illegal firearm off him and use it on him

>One of the Abberton brothers. Shot his victim point black in the back of the head and threw his body off a cliff. Said the victim had threatened to rape his girlfriend at a later date.

>Some case in rural NSW where a "private detective" was hired to physically throw squatters out of a home. Said squatters shot him and killed him with a shotgun.

>A more similar case: Sydney; Elderly man is woken up by a home invader with a stun gun. They tussle. Home owner takes a knife and stabs the home intruder once. Home intruder's partner throws him out of his getaway car into a gutter to bleed out and die.

And one I remember from when I was a kid;

>Security guard is punched multiple times in the head with brass knuckles (not just punched, I mean seriously fucked up the guards head/face) guard shoots him as he tries to flee

They were all murder charges/cases where guys walked. This dude is going to do it pretty easy, I'd say.

>This dude is going to do it pretty easy, I'd say.

Its still completely ridiculous that it got to this point in the first place

Yah bruh.

heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/apex-gang-members-escape-conviction-after-melbourne-home-invasion/news-story/3b36ee2298015953d391c389e836ce9e

He didn't find him in the kids room.

He was apparently struggling, hence his dying.

You can go and watch the New York City case on youtube "Can't Breath!".

>hence his dying.
But...
>he DIDN'T die at the scene, his lfe support was shut off at his families behest a couple of days later

I know, but we live in a country that is extremely light on criminals and extremely tough on people who defend themselves.

I know that sounds like a typical reactionary rant and Muh Death Wish Vigilante shit, but it's actually very true.

Australia is very lenient on violent criminals and very serious about removing power from individuals hands.

Maybe this is the right thing to do, who knows. We used to be very tough - Yet our violent crime rate is now very low compared to how it used to be.

kind of a technicality. He was brain dead.

Would love if they argued in court that it was his obesity and meth addiction that led to this, and that the headlock wasn't anymore severe than a rugby tackle.

I know balance between punishment and reformation is something that all nations struggle with but I really think we're leaning in the wrong direction. I mean combined with those two nigs beating up that elderly couple it just makes my blood boil. A childhood friend of mine is a cop and he's pissed about it too. They wonder why they even bother arresting half these people when the courts just let them straight back in to society again.

Man, fuck your country, user. They've taken all your rights and ausfags wonder why we fight so hard to protect our second amendment.

I thought the vic cop said he wouldnt be accepting any dindu excuses????

>and ausfags wonder why we fight so hard to protect our second amendment

Only the stupid ones. The rest of us know exactly why you need it.