Why hasn't this happened yet?

Why hasn't this happened yet?

Because those who want him dead aka. the tolerant left are either too incompetent are just don't have the balls

You must really like visits from the NSA.

That retard at the Baseball game had sitting ducks to shoot at and he still managed to fuck it up. He planned that attack for weeks at least, probably months.

im irish and i love trump

Exactly, the left are so fucking incompetent that they couldn't even win a rigged election. Oh wait

because he is doing an excellent job for our nation and the ppl that dont want him in the white house are anti gun sensitive snowflakes who would have a seriously hard time killing a chicken for dinner

Because liberals can't figure out how to use a gun?

They don't teach you firearm essentials in gender studies classes, bruh.

>tolerant left

Do you ever get tired of being a meme?

Whats the meme there?

If it ain't broke don't fix it

Would you rather I say liberal? Which they aren't, a classic liberal is something to behold not this manifestation the left are today. And just so I don't forget tolerant left* ( I hope it makes me more of a 'meme')

from what I hear they set up a tent over the limo when he gets out so there arent a lot of opportunities for pick related

>Because liberals dont believe in guns

I'm a nzfag and I everytime I hear the words "President Trump" on the news, I kinda cringe. Nice way to shit all over the history books of the future though

Also nzfag, is your main source of news the herald or newshub? Not gonna criticize you just interested

Becasue leftist like you are to much of pussys to do anything thats why you expect someone to do it for you (I smell a normie)

Liberals are afraid of anything remotely shaped like a gun.

>Thinking leftists are the same as liberals
Sup Forumstard detected.

Can't go around killing others. It is not a solution. If someone wants to have a say in politics education and political involvement is the answer. By political involvement I do not mean marches or protest, that doesn't do much. Learn the laws and apply them, use them to your advantage.

The dislike for President Trump is reminiscent to the dislike for the Police. If all the Officers don't know what they are doing, then why not become an Officer and do things right?

You do have the power for change, but will You apply it? Best of wishes on all Your future ambitions.

>non-authoritarian leftists still matter

I actually have an Indian friend who lives in NY and while he still believes in the Democratic party he notes he's one of the only "great society liberals" left in any part of his life. It took months of arguing but I've finally gotten him to admit that he hates being surrounded in vapid virtue signaling and wishes he had done the college major he actually wanted to do instead of the one he did to virtue signal.

Liberals still exist but they're increasingly alone even in their own lives.

If Hillary won Republicans would not make threads like this and accept defeat.
Since Trump won Liberals keep on posting "Drumpf" and "Not my president" not accepting defeat and accusing of Russia hacking the votes

Why didn't obama get shot?

I usually tune into BBC World on TV. NZ local news is boring as fuck