Do you honestly mean to implicate that this team wont beat the defenseless cowgirls/fudgepackers?

Do you honestly mean to implicate that this team wont beat the defenseless cowgirls/fudgepackers?

Other urls found in this thread:

footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamoff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dallas
>defenseless
Love this meme. Spoken like a true casual Falcunts fan who comes around once a year to "rise up," then fade back into obscurity until next year. get lost, cancer.

>cowboys fan
>calling anyone cancer

They'll be lucky to lose by one score against the Pack tomorrow, and I hate both teams

Do you honestly think you can stop this guy?

>t. Seacuck fan an hour ago

>this is what delusional falcucks actually believe

not really, but then we don't have to, we just have to come closer than your shit D stopping our guy

do you honestly mean to implicate that this shitbird team will get more than 7 possessions against the cowboys with their bottom 5 defense in the league?

falcons will be lucky to have 15 minutes of possession for the entire game

Non-Cowboys """""fans""""" are the cancer.

Dak is the chemo.

Implying the cowboys d being anywhere near good enough to shut matty ice down
This will be a battle of offenses and only one of is #1 in the league

green bay can win. tonights frightened attack of seahawks was the cause of defeat. two of the last few drives russel gets almost sacked 4-6 times...

>#1 defense in the league
>had a babby ass shit tier schedule
lmao dead f a m

>historically bad postseason team
>beat a team slightly better than the Browns
>talking shit on /spee/

they will beat dallas 35 to 28

>falcons rely on huge plays against incredibly shit defensive teams and played against abysmal rushing defenses all season long
>cowboys have a slightly better than average defense which is famous for not giving up big plays and number 1 rush defense
>cowboys offense shits on most good defenses while having 8 minute long possessions

hahahahah the failcunts really believe they have a chance in this game

Are you a Houston fan cuz if not youre not making much sense
Falcons v Texans is my ideal superbowl
#1 Offense v #1 Defense
Cowgirls gonna go home tomorrow so we can face a real team next week

>Falcons literally played the toughest schedule of defenses in the NFL

Try again, faggot.

The Falcons have not relied on huge plays and have played the second hardest slate of defenses in the league. What is it about Atlanta that makes people so desperate to discredit them?

kek get fucked Seahawks Cowboys and Packers fans

We dont have a ring and cucks are mad they wont get their 6th
Thats all i can get from it

>sleepin on dat bird

>saints twice
>puckers
>49ers
>rams twice
>chargers
>eagles
>bucs
>chiefs
>panthers twice

>hardest slate of defenses

just curious, did you actually watch an falcons games this year?

this and the real kicker is they won't acknowledge it

>conveniently forgetting Denver and Seattle

You're biased as fuck

dude are you fucking retarded? it's not up for argument it's statistically proven it was proven when the schedule came out, you know when you base the difficulty of the schedule on last seasons teams performances? you're patently wrong and you need to get over your hatred for a fucking sports team of all things

>>hardest slate of defenses

But that's literally what the statistics say.

What, most of those aren't even bad defenses. How could the Falcons play an NFC West team twice? Rather than spewing unsubstantiated bullshit, here's a source for my argument. I really don't understand why Atlanta upsets people so much.

footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamoff

Sup Forums always is. I only ever come here for football to see if it's ever changed. The Falcons could win the super bowl, matt Ryan could get MVP and we could do it all over again next year and Sup Forums would still shit on us.

this dude is getting fucking destroyed and where is he now get educated you faggot fuck and stop being an armchair quarterback especially when you don't knock jack or shit Jesus what a crybaby cunt

>list 12 abysmal defenses
>b-b-but what about the only two good defenses we played!!!

hahahahahahaha the cowboys played good defenses more than the failcons did

>b-b-b-but these defenses were good last year!!!

yeah the panthers were sooooo good this year right

75% of those teams are in the bottom 10 defenses according to yds/pg

don't mention Seattle chiefs Denver though huh? you are cherry picking even the experts said it is the hardest schedule get over it dude. get. over. it.

and what kind of faggot wastes their time typing b-b eighteen times? Jesus get fucked I can't even take you seriously holy shit

Even if those were the only two defenses they played (they're not), the Falcons lit then both up on the road, and then lit up the Seahawks again for good measure. I'm not sure what your argument is here.

>b-b-but the chiefs
>muh experts

chiefs are like 25th in yards per game you mongoloid

And the cowboys only played two good defenses all year. So what exactly is your point? Also if you think the Chiefs have a bad defense you need to get your head checked.

He did mention the Chiefs, as a bad terrible defense. Guy's delusional.

>its a cowboys fan
I was wondering why all of your posts were so retarded

>kansas city chiefs
>yards allowed per game
>its higher than chicago, detroit, tennessee, the bills, and the puckers, all total shit defenses

You're sperging so hard it's practically cringeworthy. Acknowledge the fact that the Atlanta Falcons are a good team and have a legitimate shot at the Super Bowl rather than being a salty little autist. Countless people posted that the Falcons would lose to Seattle today. The Falcons crushed Seattle, and here you are doing the exact same thing they did:

Shit posting. People like you are better served just watching games not analyzing them, because you clearly don't know dick about football.

They're first in turnovers. Do you ever get tired of cherry picking?

why can't you fuck understand that their defense averages are lower because they got torched by the best offense in the league? you fuckers just don't get it. these guys are delusional

Hahahaha
This guy this defensive yards per game matters
Hahahahhahaha
Look at scoring D ranks champ.

> exposing someone as a fraud when it comes to knowledge of football
I like you :^)

the seahawks have literally no offense and of course they can't expose the falcons bottom 5 defense.

remember the entire season how people would say
>no way the cowboys can keep up with the unstoppable pittsburgh offense!
>no way the cowboys can keep up with the unstoppable washington offense!
>no way the cowboys can keep up with the unstoppable philly offense!

all of which were top 5 in offense at the times they played. the cowboys beat two of them by shitting on possession time, and even showed they could win in a shootout against the stoolers.

a direct measurement of the most basic function of a defense, ability to limit yards, doesn't matter

hahahah

This is really sad, the lengths that people have to go to in order to pretend that the Falcons are a joke. It's the same thing every week
>they haven't played a real defense. Let's see them score on the Broncos
>well the Broncos have no offense. Let's see them score on the Seahawks
>okay, but they can't win down the stretch. Falcons will choke and miss the playoffs
>well they can't play a real defense in the playoffs. Let's see them win a playoff game
>uhh the Seahawks are actually terrible, like every other team the Falcons play. They'll get btfo next week

>well guys you see if I ignore what makes the Chiefs D good I can call them shit and uh you can't stop me haha

Eagles D raped their asses

are you hard of reading or what? can you word for word quote the part of my post in which i said any of those things? i said seattle doesn't have an offense, and they are something like 23rd in total offense. can you show me a game this year where the falcons played a complete team with a competent defense and an offense.

>remember the entire season how people would say

People YOU know. Because you're a faggot and other faggots revolve around you. I never said dick about the Cowboys other than the fact that most of their fans are almost as obnoxious as Seattle fans, which is you, you obnoxious faggot. The Cowboys are a good team this year. I think we could beat them, but that's my opinion.

I love how you're trying to reduce the game of football to basic. it's anything but you goofus. the Chiefs are 12-4 because of their incredible 25th ranked defense because they are fucking incredible credible opportunistart and preyed on quarterbacks all fucking season

and fuck off with your Seahawks offense excuse I don't want to hear it it's the same shit I could be hearing from broncos fans, another incredible defense, but they seem to take the high road

Dallas plays defense through offense and as a result they have a top 5 defense statistically.

If you believe in advanced statistics Dallas has the best secondary in the league according to PFF.

eagles defense is great though and yet people are trying to discredit that

It's the shit people have been doing all year, and it's what you're doing now. Who are these complete teams everyone else is playing against? Because you seem to think every team is shit.

>asking for that faggot to produce a unicorn for you
not gonna happen he is grasping at straws

The Falcons could beat the '85 Bears and that guy would call them shit. It's a waste of time arguing with him.

KEK

FRIENDLY REMINDER anyone who says the Falcons have no chance is just trolling and should be ignored. They have one of the top 10 offenses in NFL HISTORY. You don't score over 500 points by accident or by sucking. These guys can play. It's beyond dispute.