She may be past her prime now, but I feel Ashley Judd is severely underrated and underappreciated here (as an actress)

She may be past her prime now, but I feel Ashley Judd is severely underrated and underappreciated here (as an actress).

I think she's overrated. I can't remember a single decent performance from her, despite being in couple of good films.

It's really quite an oversight on Sup Forums's part.

I've only just noticed her yesterday watching Heat, and she was perfectly proficient.

But anyways, yes, I'm really just bringing attention to how insanely perfectly hot she was.

Well, my type, at least.

One more reminder.

I love Aries girls.

Also just remembered Catherine Bell existed.

FUCK look at this woman.

Catherine Bell

Guess I really prefer chicks who look great with medium-length hair, not quite to the shoulders.

Oh.

Thought that was Gal Gadot from the thumbnail.

Hm, maybe that's why Sup Forums ignores her.

I don't really care about that. Being a feminist doesn't make Emma Watson any less attractive to me either.

I mean all the girls in my life are usually that more middle-ground variety of feminist, as in they're smart and ambitious, but they're still totally feminine and want a man to lead them. And my girls are completely aware of my misgivings about the current forms of feminism and respect my views.

I dunno, if women don't lose their femininity/womanlyness, I don't really care. If they're still capable of being a woman to a man then no damage done, really.

I guess I can vaguely see that quickly glancing at the thumbnail, but she's pretty different looking, and way better imo.

Gal has that kind of masculine thing I don't care for. I like maybe a twinge of boyishness but not like that high testosterone square jawed thing some women in film seem to have these days.

Yeah but she's also old and busted now

hnnnng those Aryan genes

Yeah Catherine Bell is unreal.

One eye on your man
One eye on your next door neighbour

>the passion of darkly noon
>normal life
>norma jean & marliyn

gallons of cum in the mid-90s spilled to this late-night cable slut

Yeah. And she's not even THAT old though, just middle aged. She should have aged better, but probably fucked with botox too much.

It's all about these two, and Lauren Holly imo

Although I guess she had a really good milf phase. Too bad she blew that with botox eventually.

If she only still looked like this...