ACTOR FEUDS

What are some notorious actor feuds?

Brad Pitt hated Tom Cruise in the "Interview with a Vampire" days. He says he had a miserable time doing it and grew angry at Cruise for always being so upbeat during shooting. And they haven't been in the same movie ever since.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SG43wa7Alo
youtube.com/watch?v=UyW8FdzH9dg
barkpost.com/tom-hardys-dogs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cruise could literally kill Pitt with his hands.

He probably does this to Jennifer Whorance now

youtube.com/watch?v=7SG43wa7Alo

>getting angry because your co-star enjoys his job more than you

>There are actors you’ll see that try to hold on to this leading-man status long past the due date

>George has never liked Tom. He thinks it’s pathetic that Tom still pushes himself as an action star and is obsessed with Scientology instead of using his money and clout for humanitarian causes

I read the interview for why he was so miserable during that movie shooting

it was literally "we only shot at night and it made me sad"
fucking bitch

Pitt is a bitchass pussyfaggot

Is there a bigger cuck in hollywood than George

I thought that was Benecio Del Toro for a second from the thumbnail

CAN'T BRUISE THE CRUISE

>Clooney is butthurt he never made it as an action star and not for lack of trying

based Tom triggering proto-nu-males

I've never met him but I think of Tom Cruise as one of the most likeable actors out there. Tom/Viggo movie when?

You mean Brad Pitt's Mexican Non-Union equivalent?

Kek Same here

nicolas cage + tom cruise

He's better than Pitt though

I used to mistrust how nice he seemed in interviews and thought it was all for show but it just seems like he's a genuinely nice guy who loves what he does

Man fuck him, Cruise was fantastic in that movie.

They literally beat the shit out of each other

>He thinks it’s pathetic that Tom still pushes himself as an action star and is obsessed with Scientology instead of using his money and clout for humanitarian causes

Salty as fuck, it's his money you faggot, if he wants to parachute out of a C-130 and skateboard down the Great Pyramid of Giza that's his business, you want to make a difference to humanitarian causes joins doctors without borders, not sign some checks, you punk

>"I walked into a restaurant the night before our big scene in the Riddler's lair and the maitre'd said, 'You're working with Tommy Lee Jones, aren't you?' And I said 'Yeah, I am.' He said, 'He's in the back corner, he's having dinner.' I said, 'Oh, great, I'll go say hi.'" Carrey told Stern. "I went up to say hi and the blood drained from his face, in such a way that I realized that I had become the face of his pain or something."

>"He got up, kind of shaking, and hugged me and said 'I hate you. I really don't like you,'" Carrey added. "I was like 'Wow, okay. Well, what's going on man?' And he said, 'I cannot sanction your buffoonery.' He did not want to work with me at that point."

This seems really uncalled for on TLJ's part, it's not even like he was pranking people on set or anything was it? Crotchety old fart

Mel vs Oven Dodger

Carrey speculated Tommy was salty over his oscar-bait Ty Cobb biopic being overshadowed by Dumb and Dumber and failing to gather any award traction.

Does this count?

>Cobb
>1 million dollars at the box office

HAHA oh wow

Lover's quarrel/foreplay

He's a bitch.

>Le Nespresso man

Shia beats the shit out of Tom*

>He says he had a miserable time doing it and grew angry at Cruise for always being so upbeat during shooting.

What an asshole

Tom took it pretty well, actually. Drunk Shiah knocked him out with a sucker punch and like a true big guy Tom continued to do his job properly. Shiah is a great actor but the guy has serious issues from being a typical child star forced into the business by his hippie mom while living in a van.

>oven-dodger
fucking mel i swear hahahaha

>Not breaking Shia's back tdkr-style
Truly disapointing

>All the actors playing vampires were required to hang upside down for up to thirty minutes at a time during the make-up application. This would force all the blood in their bodies to rush to their heads, causing the blood vessels in their faces to bulge out. The make up artists would then trace over the swollen veins creating the eerie translucent-skinned vampire look. Unfortunately for the actors, they would have to repeat the process several times over, as the blood would quickly drain from their heads. This, in part, accounts for the lengthy make-up process.

ok but still Brad, it's not like it was just you

I never knew I wanted this so bad

>In an article released in September 2011, Brad Pitt revealed that he had a miserable experience while making this film. He complained of discomfort while wearing his costumes and colored contacts and being forced to play second fiddle to Tom Cruise, both on screen and off. He said at one point he called his friend and producer David Geffen and begged him for a way out. Learning that there was no way, he toughed it out for the remaining months.

Get a better tailor and some visine and suck it up hue

I've always viewed Brad Pitt as a wannabe tough guy. Acts like a man but is really soft, sensitive and feminin at heart. Hell, he was cheating on Jennifer Aniston and didn't even have the balls to admit it for 10 years

Cruise on the other hand is a straight up mental count who will strap himself to the side of a military jet rather than use a stunt man, and when he gets tired of his wife/partner he doesnt sneak around like a little bitch, he straight up dumps them. What-a-man

what a retarded way to make a movie

Pitt is beta af. I can see him feeling miserable around Cruise.

holy fuck, that's ridiculous

no

it worked really well though

>I woke up in Pnut's arms

every fucking time. There must be a term for telling the truth in such a way that it sounds like bullshit

>guy is overly happy about life and his job
>everyone hates him because he is happy

They could've done it once and taken photos to remember where the veins were

There really isn't.

hardy is a manlet but shia is an uber manlet, how the fuck did he knock him out, fucking drunk strength?

I imagine Cruise would actually kill Pitt with one strike.

in his defense, TLJ worked really hard to become an actor by going broadway to learn acting while carrey was some no name stand up comedian who was so bad he couldn't even get into SNL

What's Brad up to nowadays

That's fucking stupid.

Why did no one say "Hey, this is fucking stupid, let's not do this."?

>being forced to play second fiddle to Tom Cruise

That's the real issue isn't it.

Fucking faggot Pitt.

directors do that kind of thing on a goof, actors are stupid so it's fun to see them go through shit like that.

>I imagine Cruise would actually kill Pitt with one strike.

You can't die from a strike to the kneecap.

It was the 90s, everybody was coked up

You could knock out Bas Rutten with one hit if you sucker punched him, an open jaw and not being ready is all it takes.

Femoral artery is in Tom's strike range

>"That wasn't moonshine-related at all," LaBeouf said when asked to clear up the rumors about the two actors coming to blows on set. "That was straight love. There was a lot of love on that set in general. There was a lot of aggression in me and a lot of aggression on [Hardy's] side. We were playing brothers. There was a constant finger-in-the-ear [teasing] thing going on for a while."
>"Oh, it was all love. I love the dude like a brother, straight up," LaBeouf said. "I think the man's a genius. I think he's incredible. He's fun to work around — he was almost a mascot on the set. He and Guy Pearce were playing these [outlandish characters]. Sometimes you would question how tangible what they were doing was and then you'd see six scenes and you'd go, 'Yes,' but it takes six [scenes]. When I first saw Guy come to set I thought, 'Woah. What are we doing here, what is going on?' And then you see six scenes and it makes sense."

>brad is so mad he actually shitposts on Sup Forums about cruise

Fucking pathetic. I know it's you Brad because you bought a special Sup Forums celebrity account that always gets doubles when you post.

It obviously never happened, Hardy's taking the piss after Shia claimed he knocked him out in an interview.

Totally zozzled bro.

it worked really well though

they had to film the scnes too

it looked really good though

>six scenes bro haha SIX SCENES

What is he fucking talking about

The last guy to play second fiddle to Cruise stole his wife.

Based Mel Gibson

Probably some retarded inside joke. The only problem is, Shia is the only guy in on it.

Arnie fucked Stallone's wife.

Brad I already told you to stop posting. Take your pathetic posts and your dubs somewhere else.

Tom and Katie were divorced before Foxx scooped up those sloppy seconds, and tom wasn't even married to Holmes during Collateral's filming/release

Roberts is a notorious cunt. The turd doesn't fall far from the asshole

Holy shit, I never really liked this guy very much, but he seems like someone you'd want to bro out with.

same

>tfw will never be .0001% as cool as based cruise

youtube.com/watch?v=UyW8FdzH9dg

Fuck off, Tom. Don't you have better things to do with your time than shitpost on the television and film board of the 4chin anime website?

Tom cruise is alpha as shit, he makes everyone around jealous and bitter towards him

Is this why I hardly get dubs anymore? Fucking Brad Pitt is stealing my dubs, I knew it.

>let's drive some f1 cars
>o shit I just crashed, well better do backflips in a helicopter

Jesus this guy is mad

who are these people and what movie? It's so fucking blurry.

>I cannot sanction your buffoonery
God damn I love TLJ.

Tom Hardy is legit nuts, in a good way, you should hear him talk about dogs.

barkpost.com/tom-hardys-dogs/

>“I wouldn’t go to class unless Max was allowed in,” recalls Tom. “My old drama teacher said, ‘I remember when you used to walk into class with your dog in one hand and a can of Coke in the other.’ Max was my support unit, it’s like I had a focus; I had an identity and higher self-esteem because something relied on me and loved me constantly. Then I felt important. I can’t stand those kind that fight their dogs, but I wonder how many sleep with their dogs under the covers at night? I’m very, very lucky that people—from 17 to now—have always allowed me to have my dog around.”

I was willing to forgive Mel for everything.

But insulting based Winona is crossing the line.

The director of American Hustle making a fool of himself, playing big boy director. I don't know who the woman is, but it's the set of I Heart Huckabees

>used to walk into class with your dog in one hand and a can of Coke in the other
Alpha

>mfw I realize bane was not a big guy

>'I cannot sanction your buffoonery

Wow go to bed Brad.

Didn't even really crash, had a spin out and put it back on the road. Sad part is there are people that are going to look at that video and think "that's all doctored staged BS".

Well fuck you if you think that.

Why doesnt he gives HIS money for that

Most people can't even get the brakes to work on an F1 since they're made of carbon and need to heat up to work much less keep the engine running, Tom did pretty well

Actors are overly emotional retards and they speak in vague metaphors and analogies.

Richard Hammond stalled a dozen times when he tried

>literally learns how to drive an f1 car and then does some flips in a helicopter to cool

What the fuck

I didn't even know you could do that in a helicopter in real life.

Cruise probably did as well, they just didn't show it. It's called editing.

That's what I'm saying. Sorry if it wasn't clear