6. Flowerboy [ft. A$AP Rocky]
7. Apocalips [ft. Jasper Dolphin, Taco]
8. Now [ft. Kanye West]
8. Hoodie [ft. Kendrick Lamar]
9. Therapy [ft. Earl Sweatshirt]
10. Acme [ft. Pharrell Williams]
11. Sky High [ft. Frank Ocean, Syd tha Kid, Kali Uchis]
12. Bee's Knees

People will see it as a "return to form" for Tyler from Cherry Bomb, but more mature than WOLF. Apocolips is misspelled for a reason, I'm sure you can figure out why. There are other features, I named the big ones (and ones you already know). Yes, there are Earl, Kendrick, and Kanye features. Tyler will also contribute to Kanye's next album which comes out in 2018. There will be an A$AP Rocky x Tyler album eventually, it's still in the works. Don't have the cover for either.

Screencap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qf3y0mXiDYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucked up. Hoodie is track 9, Therapy is 10, etc. I'm tired and transcribing this from paper, sorry.

>ft. Schoolboy Q

>there will be an A$AP Rocky x Tyler album eventually

this is like requesting Nintendo to put Goku in Super Smash Bros, it just makes no sense.

They're already been on tour together and they're very good friends. Anybody should be able to spot it from a mile away.

>implying features for 10/12 songs

kek, fanboys dream obv

these names are kinda dumb lol

>Don't have the cover for either
this is the most damning part of the fanfiction. Overthinking.

why would album art exist for either 2018 album that hasn't begun recording? Next time, leave out unnecessary details to make it more convincing.

Tyler is putting a lot of work into this album over the years, even before Cherry Bomb (which also has a lot of features, but they're smaller so I can see why you'd be skeptical). He started working with Mac DeMarco in 2014 for example, and he's been constantly changing his twitter bio to lyrics from the album before now. Seriously, check on the wayback machine.

His names are known to be dumb, just look at WOLF.

At least make a believable track list baka

Oh yeah, well how do YOU know, huh?!

I was talking about Scumfuck Flowerboy and the A$AP/Tyler album, which both have covers already. Tyler names his albums and makes his covers long before the album comes out, he's been sitting on the name (Scumfuck Flowerboy) for years. As I said, I'm transcribing from paper so I can't upload these.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Who sent you

>I'm transcribing from paper so I can't upload these.
Again, too much information. The question then becomes, why not take a picture to serve as proof, if you're already willing to leak information.

>its another "i wish i could write as good as pharrell or stevie wonder" album, mixed with his shitty Goblin type production.

Take a picture of the paper you dumb bastard

this

How do we know this i s true?

>Not including Time Being ft Kali Uchis
This bait is too obvious

Mormon Jesus himself.
Actually though I'm going to go to bed now, with this information make sure I'm not in hot water when I wake up.

Time Being is a Cherry Bomb B-Side, friend.

You don't, believe whoever you want.

Can't take a picture of the album art if I don't have the album art with me, which I don't, as I implied in the OP. Not going to take a picture of the paper because you guys are still gonna say it's fake for any number of reasons (namely the fact you can very easily fake a tracklist + features)
I don't really care if you guys think it's fake, worst case scenario for you is you're wrong on the internet when the album drops soon. Doesn't bother me.
>inb4 "My expert internet detective skills again lead me to deduce you're telling lies!"
Yeah, goodnight.

>trying this hard
Hey thanks for the legit tracklist dude

aight night night faggot

lies

>These many good features

not happening senpai

>ft. Mac DeMarco

>Yesterday [ft. Mac DeMarco]
Wow, the meme nigger and the meme cracker on one track?

>earl still giving a fuck about tyler

album won't be called Scumfuck Flowerboy
911/Mr. Lonely will be track 10

i wish that redditors from hiphopheads would stop coming on Sup Forums to roleplay and make fake tracklists.

show me your slave face, Sup Forums

is that the tracklist though?

no

will I ever see my father again?

new song
youtube.com/watch?v=qf3y0mXiDYg

>it's a featurefest
I hate this. Make your own fucking music and try to get by on your own merits, not on star power.
>inb4 Tyler is well known enough to not need this
And yet he does it.

It would be nice if Tyler could put out another good album, since Wolf is his only good one so far

i've never listened to cherry bomb. i once saw it described on here as "if you were listening to N*E*R*D on the radio, and as you drove, the radio started to pick up death grips frequencies". is that accurate? should i listen to it?

How convenient is it to go to bed when people start asking real questions.

Also convenient how you won't take a picture of the paper because "Wahhhhh, people will say it's fake"

That's somewhat accurate.
Cherry Bomb has some of Tyler's best and worst songs.
Listen to it and see what you like from it.

No Kali Uchis my nigga? Not buying it, she's like Tyler's muse at this point.

>Hating on Q
Bitch ass nigga.

(track 11)