Hot female teachers who bang their students thread

hot female teachers who bang their students thread

any of you bros out there had the luxury or know anyone that did back in HS?

post pics/stories

Bump

Jennifer Caswell - She was banging her black 8th grade student

Bump

Katie Marcus - Started banging one of her students after a basketball game

interested, keep going.

Louisiana fag? Hope you're doing ok with Cindy.

Jessica Storer - She nailed a student in her own home while her husband was asleep

Haeili Wey was getting drilled by 2 of her students

Slept with two teachers in middle school. No pics though. This was back in the 90's. One of them would rent hotel rooms for us. The other one was my teacher who became my Mom's friend. We would fuck at my house.
Shit almost got fucked up with the first one. My best friend knew I was fucking her. I moved out of state and he started dating my exgirlfriend (who didn't know). He tells her. She freaks out and tells the school. The school calls my parents and interviews me. She barely kept her job because we stuck to the same story. She was 24. My Mom's friend was 28.

Nope. Did however go to a very conservative high school in north central Texas where the coaches fucked all the girls who were "christian".
>mfw letting the school name out would be fantastic

Bump

I hope he broke up with his rat gf. Jealous women will always fuck it up.

I would have given anything to bang a teacher when I was in hs. Those women are doing the lord's work.

honestly those stories suck, if I ever had the chance of banging one of the few hot teachers I had when I was at school I would have kept that for myself and enjoyed it as long as possible.
It's not like they raped anyone, those teenagers where probably ecstatic about banging those hot bitches

27-year-old Sarah Fowlkes, a science teacher from Lockhart, was arrested after allegedly having an affair with a 17-year-old student.

>age 15
>7th grade teacher

Did she teach retards?

Shes from Texas though, and 17 is our age of consent. is it illegal for them to have sex with students regardless of whether or not they're above age of consent?

Im 30 and I want to bone a middle school girl I teach. She is flirty, she knows what she is doing. .. We cool with that?

Position of authority

>she knows what she is doing
The lie pedophiles tell themselves.

OG bitch

the 14yr old boy knows what he is doing to that 25yr old teacher

When I was 19 we had this English teacher. Bitch was annoying but pretty hot. In her mid thirties, but nice body. Once I sent her mail from friends mail (she had our mails because of online learning platform). Typed some stupid stuff like "I want to fuck you so hard, you make me horny, you are so beautiful etc.". Sent it. Friend found out and of course send her e mail saying he is sorry and it was actually me not him. Next day we had English classes do I was ready for some troubles,but nothing. She didn't do anything with it. Month later I see she is calling my phone at 2am (I had her number and she had mine because of English project I attended). I decided to pick up, said "hello" and I hear her. She is clearly drunk, talking without any sense "will you be tomorrow in school cause I want you to be" and then drops
-did you really mean it?
-mean what?
-all those things you wrote in mail
-... [I literally didn't know what to say]
-you can tell me truth, I won't get mad
-I... Maybe. I don't know, you are pretty but I sent it to mess with Dan [not real name]
-would you do all this to me? Fuck me?
-you would right?
-maybe...
-then come, I'm in a bar generic bar name
So I did. I drove there, found her, she said goodbye to her friend and hopped into my car and told me to drive to their place. I tried to talk but she just put finger on my lips, said
-shhh, tell me I'm pretty
-you are [at this moment she grabbed by duck trough pants] pretty

I got bj in car in front of her house, then she said we should get inside. I fucked her on couch, came in her. Then she fallen asleep, I went home and didn't tell anyone. After that she never spoken about it. Some time later I found out her marriage wasn't in great shape since few months. Few months later I learned she is pregnant, as far as I know this pregnancy saved her marriage . To this day I wonder if maybe I am a father.

Lucky bastard!

Imagine the site of that pretty face sucking your cock, yum!

Where the hell were those teachers when i was young? Of course some retards get them and after some months it's game over, because the young idiot brags around.

Seriously, if you're a retard who can't shut up, then stop fucking around.

Teacher sends you this picture. I would have cum immediately!

Greatest of all time. Debra Lafavre. Never served a day of jail time, and was offered a job, cause too pretty. Imagine cumming inside this!

Working on my teacher. Almost there. Got to the point of her frequently grazing my hard dick outside pants. Happy accidents.

Nice bot thread.

Swoosh