Holocaust = Holohoax?

Please prove to me, with *cited* and *credible* sources, why the holocaust is incredibly falsified or just didn't happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

codoh.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>holocaust
>hologram

coincidence??

It did happen. Only stormfags and people being ironic claim it was a hoax.

Exactly

You stormfaggots are really pissing me off. My (Jewish) family was personally affected by it. If you want to say Jews are shit that's one thing but don't say it didn't happen.

Please prove to me, with *cited* and *credible* sources, why Ted Cruz is not the Zodiac killer. I'll wait.

Oy vey, they sent my great great grandparents to the showers disguised as showers in Auschwitz.

>prove it didn't happen
That's not how it works.

It's just a meme

Impossible, sorry.

Although, it wasn't only him committing the murders. He had an accomplice. He's related to Colonel Sanders, if you catch my drift.

It did happen.... There's literally hundreds of videos of the Americans and Russians coming upon concentration camps and finding giant mountains of dead, emaciated Jews.

I've always thought that it happened, but I don't believe it happened how they say it did.

codoh.com

One of the best sites about the holohoax

Fuck off maple leaf why do I even bother arguing with dumb whites, your women are whores and your grandson will be named Mohamed

I know it's just a meem but I've come across people who genuinely believe it.

At least I'm not a Jew.

Elaborate?

>credible

biased =/= credible

My rabbi can convert you but you have to learn Hebrew first

Did happen to a certain extent only it falls in comparison to let's say, Stalins purgers

Deniers deny there was systematic extermination policy by gassing. They believe it's a ethnoreligious propaganda fiction. It's Jews who respond by saying DO YOU DENY THE HOLOCAUST!? as if the goy claimed he believe none of it. They react this way to mischaracterize the impudent goy's position and because it's a sort of heresy; a thing that we goys are not supposed to question, like when impossibly arrogant muslims act incredulous at non muslims who dont believe their bullshit.

It just seems odd that a country in total war would divert so many men and resources to run death camps. Work camps, sure but death camps, no way.

I said source, not the reasoning of a Sup Forums browser.

It happened. It was most likely exaggerated, as history books have the exact same message as propaganda from the time which is at best odd, but nazis were purposefully killing jews. It it was a hoax, the coordination it required would be just ridiculous to be believable.

By definition, you will not find credible sources because as soon as an academic starts questioning the holocaust (on the numbers of people killed, for instance), he loses his credibility. Note that credibility is based on consensus and there is a huge taboo around the holocaust, which makes people shutdown thinking whenever it is questioned.

If it was a hoax*

So...there's no source because it is scrutinized, or because there is no evidence to support the claim?

I think if a serious group of historians bothered to research all the claims about the holocaust, we would find a lot of about it. The issue is that they would suffer political attacks from every angle, could lose their jobs and their credibility.

Give it some time. Currently, people are way too retarded to properly study the holocaust and the history written by the victors (in this case, the Soviet Union) has stood. Propaganda is usually a bunch of half-truths and many claims about the holocaust are probably that. But there are so many people claiming germans were persecuting and killing jews on purpose that it is very hard to question the existence of a genocide.

Do you have any sources for the claims you've made?

I do believe that Hitler was an anti-Semite, and that he rounded them up and put them into camps.
However, I do not believe that his goal was to exterminate the Jews, but rather contain them in one area.
It just makes no sense that they would waste so much manpower in transporting these people to camps, clothing them, and feeding them, only to turn around and decide to use time, resources and manpower killing them, cremating them, and disposing of the remains.

I believe that what happened was that most of them killed died as a result of starvation from destroyed supply routes.
There's a good bit of other stuff that made me wonder about it as well.

My claims were:
- Accepted history on the holocaust is based on propaganda and is basically the victors' history;
- There are way too many testimonies for the holocaust to be faked, as it would required an implausible amount of coordination.

This is easily found with Google. Do you really want me to source this? It's like you are asking me whether the 9/11 attacks occurred in 2001.

Why bother cremating. Mass graves have always been the defacto body dumpster. They had decent quality excavation equipment in WWII.

Dig a big hole, shove them in, bury them, throw some trees on top, and declare it a nature reserve. (Oh wait... didn't Hitler declare a bunch of places nature reserves and national parks?)

All you need is a supply of bullets and a crew that uses the excavation equipment to prep the site before the dissappearings.

Or...

Instead, lets create an elaborate, complex means of killing people that requires building physical structures for housing, bathing, and various other needs and also create supply chains for acquiring a constant supply of materials such as poison gas, coal, food and all sorts of stuffities.

Yup totally more plausible; gassings confirmed.

I have no idea what this is supposed to prove. If newspapers are considered credible to you that's one thing but these papers mention the extermination of Jews before Hitler rose to power. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be for or against the holocaust
Not an argument
Your jewish grandparents may have lived through concentration camps and starvation due to destroyed supply lines and disease, but I doubt they ever got to see a gas chamber or witness firsthand 6 million Jews dying

I like trump as much as the next guy but this election season is bringing too many redditors to this board