>I w8
>I keep waiting
>I still keep waiting, girl doesn't show up
>I try to call her, no response of her
>I waited 5 consecutive hours for her, but she didn't show up at all
>I take the bus back home to retake my normal beta life
>at the bus girl texts me
>says that I was annoying and that I had to get lost ffs
>tfw I look like a complete idiot when I spent all the money I have in a bunch of roses that now have not purpose only to remain in my kitchen in a glass full of water
>tfw some months later I figure out that the girl that day was hanging out with her exbf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdQY7BusJNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Step outside yourself and take a second to realize how fucking cyberpunk and futuristic this thread really is. Pretty fucking cool how we're able to do this shit right? Man this shit is so cool. You couldn't do this only 10 years ago and the universe is like 14 billion years old and now we're here. Isn't that mind blowing? I mean I'm just saying. It's really exciting.

>I'm a little beta
So you paid some money, lose some hours. and in the end you learned you're not a little anything.

Quit whining about it you beta faggot.

Exciting that she can't even tell user she can't come because she was busy? A single text was to hard? Come on

Keep the flowers. They are worth more than that bitch anyway.

u rite

wowwwe rude downvoted! can we get a SUBTETTIT admin in here?? got a rude guy lol..!! bet ur fun at parties lmao

am i rite guys?? upvote pls

What drugs are you on?

OP here:
What the heck are you even saying?
Sorry user, my mind is not that privileged compared to yours :)
Roses stayed alive a surprising period of 3 weeks. Guess they were the only ones what didn't abandon me that day.

Here's some advice, little beta OP, from Alpha user:

A relationship is like an empty glass of water, and you're holding a pitcher full of water, ready to pour it into that glass.

Dating is like you are thirsty, and the girl is thirsty. Here's the catch though: whatever you put in that glass belongs to her. What she puts in her glass belongs to you.

You filled your glass half way before getting any of her water. She took your half glass, then her ex's full cup. She wins.

From an alpha perspective, I've only ever filled my glass twice. It's the only two times I was ever burned by these silly cunts. Women like to suffer. Don't give them water. RETURN 75% of what they give you.

You're welcome.

I'll try to apply it, alpha-user. Thanks for the advice :)

Np.

Relationship isn't about "winning the girl". It's about pleasing as much as being pleased.

If she's not willing to do as much as you, bail. Not worth it. I'm out.

For (You)
youtube.com/watch?v=VdQY7BusJNU
Be strong ma nigga....

Why in gods name do people still like their crushes when they treat them like shit? She agreed to meet you and then said you were annoying and that you need to get lost. She came up with any reason she could so she wouldn't feel bad about fucking you over with her exbf at that moment. Women like this are so self-centered its unreal, if you don't lose all feelings for her you are the beta you say you are.

Stop feeling so lonely and realize nobody can fix your problems but you

a girl is just a distraction

>forced meme
oh yay another shitty meme for faggots and spambots to relentlessly shitpost`

OP, he's right. You should embrace that opportunity and reflect the fact, that you're annoying. Change yourself and show her, that you can be hurtful too! Rape her.

Live n learn boi

>I take the bus at 10AM and arrive at 14PM at the place we had to met
14pm? 2am?

2pm dumass

The 2 of the afternoon

>14pm? 2am?
???? I ???? What???
>Must be bait
>Yeah bait
everythingwillbeokithink.exe

Great post lad!

I see what you did

The most depressing part about this copypasta is realizing that 10 years ago I was doing exactly this.