Ain't she cute?

Ain't she cute?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/06/08/us/text-message-suicide-michelle-carter-conrad-roy/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why so sad ?

To die for.

She's going to have 20 years in jail.

No

She's the personification of everything wrong with the facebook generation.

She's a teenager. Everyone teenager makes mistakes. She's not different.

Cute enough to kill myself over

>smoking weed and failing trig
>convincing a loser to off himself
you're right I totally see the harmlessness of her edgy youth

Who?

too soon

Im glad more cute girls are going to jail and being held accountable. That whole equal rights thing is a bitch lol.

That's a deceptively flattering angle for her.

besides all the "lol kill urself" shit, she knew he was dying and didn't try to help. all she had to do was make a call to the mother or sister, or the police. instead she let him die for upvotes. he was in a car sucking down gas, alone, while she let it happen.

its disgusting m8.

Nope. She's actually pretty homely but pop culture media has been pushing traditionally ugly looks as beautiful for several years now.

>tfw no BBC in womens prison

any fakes of her?

adorable

Homely is cute for me. I don't like flashy sluts.

cnn.com/2017/06/08/us/text-message-suicide-michelle-carter-conrad-roy/index.html

Megamind lookin ass

No. She's not cute at all. Dolphin sized forehead and just in this pic it has more layers than the most righteous of taco dips.

Except the faggot wanted to kill himself for years. She was annoyed by it and finally snapped.

That defense doesn't work at all. Every teenager has worse judgement than most adults, but there is a limit where simple poor judgement and malicious intent become blatantly different. Goading a suicidal person who cares deeply about your opinion is beyond that limit. And MAYBE you'd have an argument that it was a simple teenage lapse on judgement if she only suggested suicide to him once, but she had more than enough opportunities to backtrack what she'd said and only got worse.

It's a tranny, fyi.

Beauty is subjective faggot. I find her very attractive.

cunt she told him to get back in the car after he texted her that he was scared and got out.

that's beyond a pissed off "just fucking do it the n faggot"

Homely by definition means unattractive.

Telling someone who is not directly in your charge to kill themselves should not be a crime.

ugly people settle for other ugly people :^)

He wanted to kill himself. She just told him kys, which we do here on Sup Forums almost everyday.

She looks like a lost puppy.

thats not a crime dawg. unless you go for cyber bullying shit.

what is a crime is knowing that someone is in the act of suicide and refusing to call police. that shit is illegal.

I don't remember trying to suggest otherwise, autist. Fap away to your shit tier goddess.

That also shouldn't be.

No one takes us seriously. It's different to say it someone in person.

Totally would marry and make her my personal motivator

also, kek

I am ugly, I admit it. But she's beautiful.

It definitely should if you have a relationship with that person, and the person does things you say to try to please you. And it's not as if she was unaware of this nature of their relationship. She abused the power he gave her. Giving her that power was his teenage mistake.

Most puppies should be put to death. Dogs are an invasive species.

No. She has a fucking Klingon 5head.

I really doubt it

maybe 5 but in reality just a few months, she would need to be watched tho she may need my help to make her forget the whole and remember her is not her fault

No
Man

She isnt

Ikr. Fucking unfair judicial system. She's not guilty at all. I wish I could help her.

thats why people like you don't get to make the rules big boy.

influencing somebody to commit a crime is illegal, if you want to be autistically technical about it, and suicide is a crime.

You could tell me to kill myself a thousand times on this site and I wouldn't give a single solitary fuck about it. We have no prior relationship. These aren't 1:1 examples because you don't have to cache in my life that she had in his.

paging Mr. Hero Complex to the martyr ward

That's photoshopped.

Then why the fuck that idiot took it seriously? It's not her fault that he was idiot enough to take it seriously.

Gtfo, edgelord.

Again, it's subjective.

Just read their text messages to each other and boi! It's some edgy teen shit where they guy is like "I'll do it, I swear I'm buying the stuff and planning it"

"She's like fuck you, you ain't doing shit"

Proceeds to humour him

"Oh yeah, do it here and like this"

In his mind he's thinking

"I'll show you I mean it and will kill myself, totally put her in place about how serious I am"

>Kills self

This is literally autist tier teen edge garbage.

He probably thought it would fail and he would wake up in hospital with the her at the bedside all emotional. Showing her he was serious and edgy af

Exactly. It's not her fault. It's that faggots fault he died. Misogynist people want to blame her.

>implying edgelords don't belong on Sup Forums
Are you lost or something? It's also not edge if it's true.

kinda goes out the window when you realize he was dying and she knew he was dying, instead of "oh shit he's actually doing it i better call teh police" she lets him die.

kinda invalidates both your posts there.

God Save the Queen

And tells him to get back into the car

She looks like a mongoloid

You are purposely omitting her worst text messages to paint a pre-assumed image, and you already got two retard to agree with you. CNN has a job for you.

After all the shot he pulled, can you blame her for that response? She probably thought he was fucking about again.

Don't get me wrong I'm not white knighting for this Klingon looking slut, in my opinion she was just as edgy and should have killed herself.

Read this fag

You're parroting the msm, leaving out the year of texts where she said not to do it and focusing solely on the last few days of texts, after he'd worn her down
she's a qt3.14

yes i can, and a states attorney obviously thinks he can.

i know a lot of you fuckers think you're sociopaths and such, but IRL you cant just ignore someone who's dying, its morally wrong, and our laws are based on reasonable people and what a reasonable and moral person would/should do.

i don't think you're wrong my dude. i think she was over his bullshit and didn't care.

but i think she saw a silver lining and instead of feeling guilty over dumping a suicidal guy she influenced him to go through with it so she could get attention.

I don't think I'm a sociopath, seems like someone is projecting. As I said cunt, she probably though he was fucking about considering he had been saying it for years.

And it's cute you think laws are built on what reasonable and moral people should do.

this >>>>>>>

because letting somebody commit suicide when you have the power to easily stop it is akin to smoking weed or getting really drunk

This. It's pretty bizarre how tightly common people associate laws with morals when they have virtually no connection at all. Laws differ everywhere and are overall pretty arbitrary.

I don't see her as an attention whore, tbh
And where I would, after a year of someone saying "I'm gonna kill myself I really am," would finally say, "shit or get off the pot, you colossal faggot," I don't think that's what she did either.
I think she was a mentally fragile teenager with an older bf who told her over and over and over that the only thing that would ever give him peace was suicide, and she eventually bought into it.
As soon as you picture it that way - that he persuaded her that suicide was the only way he'd ever find relief from his agony - her behavior makes relative sense.
That's my take.
Plus, physiognomy says she's innocent. Fight me.

she looks like a fucking pug

She's cute. That's all what matters.

then you're a gullible idiot. have fun white knighting an ugly attention whore.

that's exactly what laws were/are... i'm not getting into an autistic red-pill argument with you about what law's really are, my tin foil hats are all in the wash.

ITT people trying to convince themselves that humans aren't completely disposable and replaceable

not really
yas

gr8 b8 m8 8/8

Pour me a glass too Jack.

It's true and it worked. The best kind of b8.

Elyse is a fucking goddess

she'd look better if she lost a little weight

Oh I'm sure she'll be losing plenty of weight.

I wanna fuck the shit outta her

This is now a Funhaus thread.

she lost a ton of weight from her booking photo to now
exhibit a

How am I white knighting a slut for getting herself into this situation? She's equally to blame here because she did not improve the situation with her presence.

You are a fucking moron, starting something and unable to finish it. Do what the lad did and kill yourself also.

Get involve with faggot, faggot is maximum faggot and can`t handle rejection, faggot end himself, she get blamed, what?

I looked at it from her perspective, but it just doesn't fit. Sure she'd be pissed off with his constant bullshit, like 20k texts, and she'd be bound to tell him to fuck off. but that's not what she did, its in the texts themselves.

interpreting the texts is a job for the lawyers and the judge, they have all of them and are paid to do it. for me this is just a passing interest. however, what cant really be misinterpreted is her actions on the day he died. and those actions are damning. i don't see how she's going to convince a judge that the bf was manipulating her. the mental shift for her to go from "dont kill urself bb" a month ago to telling him to finish the job is too great. either she was a nutbag cunt to begin with, or she had motive to let him die.

that's probably what daddy did for years and the reason why she turned into a sociopath

exhibit b

you're an idiot. you cant actually come up with an argument because like most idiots you only know she's on trial for telling her bf to kill himself. you obviously haven't read anything about the actual incident and get all your facts from Sup Forums.

this guy gets it
never change Sup Forums

Personally I believe she wanted him to die for attention. Notice their relationship started with her claiming they were dating when it was unofficial. She started a fund when he died and clearly used the whole set up to try to make herself feel better. Once she realized she was fucked she back tracked.