G'morning user

g'morning user.
i hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

want to kill myself on birthday

Because I'm not suicidally depressed, and actually like my life?

happy bday user.
that's great user.

Because I have friends who would be sad if I kill myself today and I have to expose something
I want to wait until they leave me and forget me to kill myself

because you made this thread and i like the gifs you post when you make them.

Because I have been getting extremely lucky lately even though I am fat as fuck I am on top of the world

its good you have friends that care.
g'morning to you.
congrats on the luckyness.

Thanks man

woah, nice trips of dubs.

Nice win, something makes me recognise that body, drop me some initials?

because i don't deserve the mercy of quick death
all my debts must be paid before my last day and i should endure my ridiculous existence

Recently took a job in rescue, saving lives.
Appreciate my own more now.

My mother would be the one to find me. I can't do that to her. When she goes, I will go shortly after.

nice dubs.
g'luck with that.
congrats. hope u save many.
its good you love ur mom.

Because I'm still afraid
Even when I drink
Thinking of getting a gun soon

What a fag, how about you go kill yourself you worth less low life degenerate? You're fucking nobody and nobody loves you. You're an ugly fuck, like there's a tree out there making oxygen so that you can waste, ain't you feel bad about it? End it already you nasty queer.

that fear is a good fear. i appreciate feedback user.

New forms of money have given me hope for the future of humanity (including me since I have a fat stack)

nice.
which one is your favorite?
How do you like monero ?

Yep Monero is my favorite. Have been observing crypto currencies for years always looking for the best one. So far Monero is the best and honestly it might be the one. I think it's solved all the big problems and there's not going to be anything revolutionary enough to warrant replacing it.

Bitcoin is not fungible, never will be so it will be overtaken by Monero. I believe it's inevitable.

cool beans man.
I mine some monero too, and bitcoin.

I'm trying to kill myself... by eating carbs, sugar, and things that gives cancer... Still alive at 36...

Nice. You have an asic for btc? Just hodl all that Monero. It's so precious.

Carbs are good for you. Eat fats if you want to die faster. Clog those arteries.

man, that sounds really unhealthy.
I hope you change your diet user.
yeah, i have a few s5, and 2 s7s.
I'm not a pro at this, I bought them mostly because i live in a place with free electricity and I thought why not take advantage of it.
They are loud tho, and make my place hot.
But it's ok.

You know you can go to jail for encouraging people to kill themselves, just saying

This is the nicest user I've seen. This is like a trick thread where you come to get someone to tell you to kill yourself but then op just gives you someone to talk to and good advice. Bastard.

And nice gifs

Yeah I've bought an old server to mine Monero and it's louder than I expected. If you have space maybe see if you can get some cheap second hand servers or even PC's for CPU mining. Free electricity will make it much easier to be profitable with old inefficient hardware.

I didn't sleep well, it's fucking baking.

I won't kill myself because there's plenty more life to experience, and I have a good life. I'm starting to work out, I have a really nice gf, and I'm going uni in a few months. Besides, killing yourself is very selfish, as the people who care about you are the ones who suffer from your selfish act.

appreciate the feedback. i'll try to avoid that.
hope ur having a good day user.
i'm thinking about putting s7s outside in a little shed, that way I don't have to hear them.
hope the neighbors don't bitch.
i hope you get to cool down user.

Answered couple of these threads about a month back telling you i was going to be a dad. I was really looking forward to it. Sadly, wife had a miscarriage :( ofc i'm not going to kill myself, just wanted to get it off my chest :(

glad to know you're still around.
sorry about your kid's death.
hope ur wife is ok.
g'luck when you guys try again.

Thx Sup Forumsro. Definately gonna try again, just gotta wait 3-6 weeks and let her body recover. (Yeah i won't get laid during this time period so that sucks) also i would rather have it happen now (11 weeks pregnant) than when she is like 6 months pregnant.

Sorry to hear user :( I hope you two can get through this.

Because until I retire from the Army my life belongs to the citizens of the US... and I'd rather go down fighting.

I have shit to do tomorrow. duh

who is this?!

cool man.
that's nice.
cool, hope u retire nicely.
nice dubs. what doing tommorrow?
a man and a woman.

I'm waiting until I can get a gun and then finally end it.