What do you guys think of Dead End Hip Hop?

What do you guys think of Dead End Hip Hop?

I wish there was an equivalent for other things. Dead End Rock, Dead End Bleeps, Dead End Jazz. Dead End Vidya, Dead End Anime, Dead End Capeshit. I don't give a fuck about sports unfortunately.

I enjoy listen to their honest opinions on albums, and I specifically like Myke C Town along with his solo channel, Beezy is cool too though.

I think Myke knows what he's talking about when it comes to music. It always surprises me that he's nowhere near as popular as Fantano. Probably because he doesn't rely on memespewing.

Yea that, and the fact that he doesn't do reviews on new albums, and also tends to talk about more obscure music like black metal for example. Also vinyl videos/youtubers in general get less views.

I find it kind of mean how it in their comment section a meme developed about calling Feefo (the shortest guy with the glasses) ugly as fuck.

He fucked up by sticking with his 2002 tier camera and his downright hilarious middle schooler video editing skills.

>Youtube comments
Not even once. I can't believe they still actually bother to look in there and respond.

used to watch it quite a bit a few years ago, but not listening to as much hip hop lately so haven't followed them as much

beezy > feefo > myke > kinge

And his weird hostility to anyone who suggest he upgrade his camera

Myke C Town is the only one I care about.

I honestly like Feefo more than Myke. If I wanted Myke's opinion I'd look in here. Plus he's overbearing.

Dehh, if you're lurking here:

Just keep doing your thing, it's personally not for me but I can respect where you coming from and the fanbase your stuff is directed towards. Some good spots and I'll be looking forward to what you try to expand on next time.

I actually enjoyed some of these guys videos but because of the guy behind the camera i can't stand to watch their stuff anymore.

That motherfucker never even listens to the album and instead of adding to the conversation he just keep quoting loudly the guys behind the camera, screams randomly or laughs ridiculously hard and for such long periods of time that he stops the converstation dead on it's track. How in the fuck does he not understand that music reviews don't need a laughtrack.

Aparently he's the producer or something but fuck that guy.

Myke > Feefo = Kinge >>>>>> Beezy

not Sup Forums

YEH MANE IT BUMPS IN THE WHIP. DEFINILY GOOD EH HE HEHE YEH MANE

Ken>Myke>Rapey430>Ralph

people always complain about this but I never notice it. am I an autism?

No, I never noticed it either.

>Rapey430
story behind this ?

Just what se needed here, black Fantanos

It's part of the black metal stigma to stay lo-fi bro...

>rapey430
you're gonna have to provide context man

Underrated

who's the fifht guy