So what are You /b ?

So what are You /b ?

oldfag
it has never been good

Newfriend.

What is 2016? I can't read porto-ricains.

Funny how the board culture is getting more and more incoherent and meaningless each year.

2005 or 2006

the fuck even is 2016, god damn moon runes

I am an oldfag, ive been around just before Trump even got elected. And just like someone mentioned - i too hate what 4 chan has becmoe, especially since like mid march this year. Shame...

Gotta get it by an mean necessary.

>oldfag
>just before Trump got elected
fuck off newfag

been in this shithole since 08, was browsing d2jsp and seen a group a of shit head trolling the fuck out of a forum with dank memes and such, heard they were from here so i checked it out and it was an appealing shit show back then, now its just 12 year olds, cucks, anime fags and unoriginal content. might as well call it 4funny.com

>reacting to an obvious bait
also i'm cancer according to op

Actually it's more simple than that OP.

Newfag reporting for duty sir...The pool is always closed

That hurt to read, nice job

I really miss a good Habbo raid.

late 2006, rarely post, always lurk, always and forever cancer

Long dead meme, get over it

Been lurking since 2009 been posting more recently though.

daily lurker since '08
have posted next to nothing on Sup Forums though

while Sup Forums attracted me originally, I enjoy other boards (especially /tg/ and Sup Forums much more)

bump

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Its like history, you dont say hitler is long dead or obama.

you fucking what

I thought I was newfag until I realized the name comes after the year on that chart for some stupid fucking reason, instead of being directly above it, so I'm actually cancer.

something to do with hiroshimoot buying Sup Forums from actual moot. I can't read it either, but it gets asked every time someone makes this thread.

2016. I'm always late to things.

I've been here since roughly '09.

It's certainly never been good, but it was always better than anything else. I keep coming back because I don't have, nor do I want, anywhere else to go.

I remember the halcyon days of our people, when moot was a glorious tyrant and a complete and utter faggot.

originalfag here

Sup Forums was never good

I am an oldfag, ive been around just before Trump even got elected. And just like someone mentioned - i too hate what 4 chan has becmoe, especially since like mid march this year. Shame...

trolling is a art

Dude stop using those dusty memes, it's making me sad.

Applemilk1988

I've been here for 11 years

Why the fuck have I been hanging around here for ELEVEN fucking years

because we're here forever
there is nowhere else for us