This is my last thread and post ever on Sup Forums. Been here since 2007, good times...

This is my last thread and post ever on Sup Forums. Been here since 2007, good times. My last wish would be to have this important thread stickied. Also at least 200 replies (with images that ACTUALLY make me laugh you fucking newfags with your cancerous and unfunny "ylyl" threads...). Anyway, let's all celebrate my departure. I know I'm anonymous and you don't know me but you will miss my posts. They are recognizable, and more intelligent than 99% of posts here.

Also, what will you miss when I'll leave for good (beside my contributions to this website)?

shut up faggot nigger

i have severe depression and eat zoloft like mints and drink heavily, go fuck yourself you will be back.

I'm with

fuck you pedo

Get a log off this guy!

>been here since 2007
yea sure tumblr faggot

Shit posting comences

U mad whyte boi?

so long you old old oldfag fuck

Kek
Just gtfo
Same bullshit u posted few days ago...
Hurry up and die then we can all cheer
U might even end up getting fucked in morgue Kek at least u not go grave a Virgin

it's not funny
go away

user, you already posted this shit yesterday

Yes, but it is. If it annoys you it is funny.

It's actually funnier than 90% of the content that is reposted into these threads every day.. not that that is saying much

this

oh yeah I remember now you like did an ama and you said you liked to do it because it was annoying
did you originally want to make a funny meme and now you're just being "lol ebin troll XD"?

die

It's literally shitposting.

People like you replying to this shit is exactly why this meme is still surviving

Thankfully.

check it out lol I just barfed up these chocolate hotcakes I had for breakfast and it looks like diarrhea
shut up I forgot why he was doing it

lol faggot

Jesus Christ I almost threw up just looking at that

yeah I fuckin knew it was going to be gross too
they were pretty yummy though I might have still eaten a bit if I knew I was going to bart
Dammit now I have to email my teacher for a different day to do my summative

*if I knew I was going to barf

I'll create some motivational posters in your honor

This place was only good in 2004

I saw that you fucking faggot
You're unworthy of dubs because you do stuff like this

Fgt

Extremely inspirational

oh jesus now my farts smell like the hotcakes