Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing PS3 and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasectomy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop eating shit

go to a deeeeeeermatooooolagust

Its 2017 at least edit the copypasta to say PS4
>Also consider suicide

acne has nothing to do with your diet

cut your balls off. once you cut off the hormones/testosterone supply your acne will disappear, you will lose your sex drive so you wont give a shit about your friends making out with girls.

This isn't a joke either. Cutting your balls off will stop acne.

Get girlfriend with acne

Pretty good advice user
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasectomy

literally just go to ur doctor and they will help you

>acne has nothing to do with your diet

Where are you from? You do know that you can get medical help with that shit right?

There's plenty of different antibiotics that can more or less completely eliminate all acne if used for 6-12 months and are 15-25 yo.

I did when i was a teenager and I have literally NO pimples in my face or on my body and i haven't had any since I stopped my medication.

Eat better exercise more. Get proactive. Wash your face three times a day. Sleep with a towel around your pillow. Don't pick. Don't touch your face. Now go get pussy you faggot.

just find a blind chick

old pasta is old gay and negro

quit worrying about stupid shit, be a real person, and go talk to girls. Easy

kek

OP you need simply accept that you are one of those people who remain alone for their entire lives, its mostly nothing to be ashamed of, don't let it bother you.

Jesus christ, I'll advise you in case this is real

1. Shower daily, and use a facial wash twice a day (Walmart, "beauty" section, look for what looks like hand soap and says "facial wash"
2. Don't pop them, let them heal on their own. That means 1-2 extra weeks of being extra disgusting
3. Wash your pillow cases daily (Just a quick wash and dry) or change them out daily (buy a shitload of cheap ones at walmart)
4. Make an effort to stop touching your face with your hands. Keep your hands clean, too, because you'll subconsciously do it anyway.

That's it at a minimum. Do that and they'll go away. I recommend a better diet, drop fatty/greasy/sugary foods (Soda, fast food, fries/chips etc)

OP as you grow older, it will disappear. However due to the severity, your face will more than likely be hidiously scared. Thankfully plastic surgery has advanced and as such might be able to give you a chance.

dont bother with any of this. none of that has anything to do with the root cause of acne which is your hormone levels and sebaceous glands.

i think the causes are
-hot water on face strips away natural oils causing an over production of sebum (face oils) which then clog from dead skin cells
-soap on face - this also strips your natural oils
-excessive masturbation - causes hormonal imbalance and this causes oily skin again
dairy products - food is debatable whether or not it affects your skin but alot of people think milk and cheese is bad
and last - touching and popping them too early causing aggravation scars and more breaks

solutions:
moisturise your face twice a day, once in morning and again after shower
exfoliate once every 3 days
exercise once every 3 days

thats my 2 cents

Dude, if this is a serious thread here's some really simple advice.

1. throw out all your current bed sheets, pillow cases, quills/covers, and buy new ones. Throw out your pillow too, because they are at this point full of mites and other microscopic skin parasites.

2. wash your face at least twice a day with REAL SOAP, none of that moisturizing bullshits. Soaps like Irish Spring works, again, don't buy the "moisturizing" kind just normal strong soap. Remember to wash with RUNNING hot water.

3. Get into the habit to NEVER touch your face with dirty hands. For example, if you feel itchy, use the back of your hand. WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN.

4. After you get all new pillow case and pillows. Change your cases often, every 2 to 3 days, UNTIL, face's healed and then keep it up.

5. WASH FACE OFTEN and dry, can't stress it hard enough.

6. Now get ready for some pain. Your face's going to get scars anyways at this point. You want to get a very very clean towel. Boil it in water. While it is still warm to the side of a little bit hot. Put the wet towel on your face for about 15 min. This will soak all the dead skin covering the now infected as shit pours. You now want to pop all that shit AND squeeze out everything inside

The puss at start will be thick and yellow, then it'll be clear, and finally just red blood. You want to squeeze till it's just blood coming out.

After you do that to your whole face, IT'S GOING TO HURT THE WHOLE TIME and hurt afterwards. Wash your face with RUNNING warm water with soap.

Dry your entire face, with a blow drier to be absolutely sure. Sanitize your wounds with alcohol. This will hurt so much you'll piss yourself, but this is the only time you'll need to do it.

After you done everything.

REMEMBER TO KEEP WASHING YOUR FACE, KEEP CHANGING PILLOW CASES AND BED SHEETS. REMEMBER TO GET INTO THE HABIT TO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE WITH YOUR HANDS. Wash with bleach.

OP, thiiiiiiiiisssss thousand milion times this

In the meantime, practice meditation and lift weights

lava + soap + sos patch

Dont beat yourself up about it. I have had like 2 girlfriends and both were not that good of a meme. Pic related

disagree with 2 and 6 is just all of my what

god damn this thread is full of shit.

some people get acne, some people dont. it's as simple as that.

changing diet, not jacking off, washing sheets, face, doing handstands whatever will do little to nothing.

There are 2 things that will work.

1. Accutane

2. Cutting your balls off as someone said before because it will cut off the hormones.

It's that simple. Nothing else will work.

if only we all knew the secret...

How old are you op?

Antibiotics is a shitty route, he should get Isotretinoin
Source: Me. I had acne just like that and took both routes. Just take Isotreinoin and reduce masturbation

My friend in highschool had bad acne like that. The girls in my class thought he was the ugliest guy.
He got acutane (sp?) and it cleared up in a year though.

Dude if this is a thread on the level, do this. Get a referral from you doctor to visit a dermatologist. Ask the dermo about Roaccutane. I had bad acne. The GP down here prescribed shit and it never helped me. I finally went to the dermotologist and she prescribed Roaccutane. I was on it for six months and my acne cleared right up and never came back. Here are the side effects: Dry lips, cracking at the corners all the time. So you need to use a chap stick. You will be very sensitive to the sun. Very. So winter would be a good time but if you cannot wait, understand that you will not be able to hack much sunlight before you start to burn. I have heard reports of people getting depression but it never happened to me. In fact the opposite emotion because you can see you face clearing up, you are finally getting happy. All the best.

Don't give up hope either OP.
I had bad acne (over my face, back and chest) all throughout my high school years and it got me depressed as hell. But once you get away from the mostly toxic and superficial enviroment of high school things will improve, with time. Even without treatment (and there is a lot these days) your scars will lessen and fade over time. I eventually found my soulmate in my late 20's, and now have 2 healthy young boys, who I am determined to make sure don't go thru what I did. Back when I was in high school I never thought that having a family would be possible, as I felt I was damaged goods all through my teens. So get help, as much as you can, but don't give up on your future.