Found this iPhone in the club last night

Found this iPhone in the club last night.
How to unlock iCloud locked?

Will post nudes found on the phone if it works

coons

don't even bother bro, Apple is too good when it come's to security, trust me. last year i stole someones phone and tried to get through their icloud and it was impossible. Also know that you are also being tracked through find friends, and find my iphone.

phone repair guy here. with a proof of purchase receipt you can call apple and get it unlocked

annnnnnnd thats it. also, like the other guys said, your location is being broadcast.

Give it back, Jamal.

Aaah Thanks for the replies. Fucking Apple

fpbp

It's bricked. Go back to the club and leave your contact info, you might even get a reward. Otherwise enjoy your paperweight that will possibly get you arrested because GPS and all that jazz.

All these dudes talm bout "tracked" nigga if that phone is off, ain't nobody tracking yo ass. My dude had his phone unlocked through some tech boy. You need the imei tho

>that color,it probably belongs to a girl
>go the club,leave your contact info
>eventually meet up with that girl to give her her phone back
>maybe she is huge slut and you can manage to fuck her because she is so thankful
>if she is nice,maybe you can get a date with her and you managed to get yourself a cute gf

are you fucking retarded? "if that phone is off" clearly he's talking about when the phone is on. If you can read english, OP is asking how to unlock icloud, and common sense lets you know that you can do that when the phone is on. kill yourself low IQ autistic beta cuck

Ok you people telling him to give it back. CLEARLY HE/SHE WILL SEE YOU TRIED TO RESET AND KEEP IT ANYWAY. So bringing it back will probably get your dumbass sooner in jail than the "gps" will

Because the person looking for their phone is 24/7 watching if its being turned on? You on some white detective no sense shit. Wait a couple a days and get it fixed bitch

nobody said anything about the person stalking the phone location lmaoo he was just reminding op that the phone can be seen when it's on, you're just retarded and interpreted it that way idiot

"you on some white detective no sense shit"
are you a nigger?

how will they know he tried to reset it

Hell yeah, i dig your mom out on the daily cause she be loving that black viper im sending down her little milkcolored puss

obviously.
he "found" a phone in the club and is trying to make it usable so he can resell it. we see one of these "found phone" threads every now and then don't we? all but one time, it's been a nigger

Since when does a phone you just used the other day, magically resets itself to factory mode? Lol

Give it back Tyrone.

Then after you have been with her 2 years, gained her trust, and are engaged to her... she will give you the passcode and you can post the win!

I'll keep bumping will you get back.

could tell you're a nigger by your terrible comprehension, and your ghetto writing. How are you even proud to be a nigger? Your skin color is the same color as shit, and your kind is the most hated race LMAO happy that the police is getting rid of you shit useless colored people