youtube.com/watch?v=2DhoBuU1Dtc
youtube.com/watch?v=qCj6YNIpqmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will apologize only if she sits her fat, sweety ass on my face

Racist people not hiring an Asian.

she literally can't act

this

youtube.com/watch?v=2DhoBuU1Dtc

Japs don't seem too bothered. They're actually more understanding and even call her pretty.

>that huge jew nose

Come at me both sjws and Sup Forumsfags, I'll defend my waifu with the japanese steel of my katana!!!

>It's already been reduced in size

>It's better than hiring a Japanese actress.
>Yeah, it will look more anime-ish if the actors aren't Japanese!

OH NO! WE HAVE TO SAVE THESE POOR OPPRESSED JAPANESE WOMEN! THEY DON'T EVEN REALIZE THAT THEIR OPINIONS ARE WRONG AND THEY HATE THEMSELVES FOR LOOKING JAPANESE!

But most of the major characters have Caucasian features.

I was going to post this almost word for word.

Literally looks like my animus :3

Half of the cast is perfect. The other is so fucking misscast. I honestly don't mind her as much as when I first heard, but her nose is ugly and distracting.

Anime characters are caucasian you nigger

Yeah, you owe Derek Wibbly an apology too, he really got in shape for the role Q !

This is what I fucking hate about this outrage culture bullshit. The japanese don't give a fuck! They think it's a fine choice! Why do people get offended on other's behalf, when those people aren't even offended? Isn't that MORE racist? To deny the opinions of other cultures so you can grandstand?
I swear in 20 years people will look back on these white middle class college students doing this the way they look back on the racism and misogyny they seem to be against.

Fuck he unJUSTed himself pretty well, I wish Brendan would do this as well

It's just a new kind of racism liberals adopted. They like to think they're above everyone else, shining down rays of glorious "tolerance" and "Charity"

John Cleese called them out here
youtube.com/watch?v=qCj6YNIpqmA

every once in awhile that show will do something useful. But I can't deal with Maher during the election season. Doesn't help that he isn't getting any interesting guests lately so it just turns into an echo chamber.

He sticks to his guns I'll give him that. He never liked muslims and will continue to shit on Islam even if the current trend is to coddle and protect them.

the SJW people are complain about representation because of racism. people interested in GITS just want respect for the source material, although the majors race is not really specified.

Isn't it also a point where she only has breasts to easily identify herself as a female because she is a robotic freak?
My bad if I got that wrong, been years since I saw the movie.

Looks fucking great, ScarJo is going to do us proud

I don't need to apologize because I would never be stupid enough to insult her in the first place. Not even anonymously, because that's how much I respect her.

are you me

What is photoshop

Yeah, whoa so hot!

fucking ew

>that ass
JESUS FUCK

This. My god she is bad.

This looks like such an utter shitshow. The only saving grace is that it might have some decent ass in it with all the skintight bodysuits, but on one hand Ive already seen her naked, so whats the point, and on the other hand shes already started hitting the wall. Day one torrent at best, at worst Ill forget about it entirely.

Oh sweetie, they don't care about the Japanese. This is about Japanese-Americans not having representation in Hollywood.

I never saw the movies or the series or w/e was made about GITS, but after playing the video game that came out recently, its my understanding that the chick with purple hair is like 98% robotic, the only human parts of her left are some of her brain.

the OP pic makes me want to bang her.

this pic however... well she looks like those >nazi punks!

You fags realize that's photoshopped right? Does pic related look familiar?

The Japanese don't give a fuck because they are cucks. Anime is literally white people. They realize they are a nation of buttfucking ugly people on the whole.

>t.korean

Apologize to deez nutz

photoshopped...yeah maybe....but do you also realize it's a fucking drawing.

Her raspy voice always annoys the shit out me, too.

This

Asians are buttfuck ugly lmao.

Inb4 butthurt chinkadian posting irrelevant whore and her ugly tiny dicked chink boyfriendu