Fantano hasn't even heard this. how patrician can he actually be?

fantano hasn't even heard this. how patrician can he actually be?

This, Uchu Nippon Setagaya and 98.12.28 are basically the peak of dream pop. He's had to have heard them

said he's never heard it and sounded confused by the name on his qna today

Give him some time.
Fishmans is still a relative obscure thing and not many people have heard of them until now (especially outside of Japan)

I hate japanese vocals in music. I can't take it seriously.

He hasn't heard Fishmans?

I never agreed with his opinions but had some modicum of respect for him.

That's gone straight out the window now. Every word he's ever spoken has been reduced to irrelevant trash.

And to the pleb who said that Fishmans is relatively obscure? Jesus....

I mean technically they're extremely obscure, but I know what you mean. If you're as big of a face for music as fantano is you should really know about fishmans.

I'm listening to this high as fuck laughing my ass off and almost crying at how good it all comes together on the closer.

neckbeards

At least I have a headbeard unlike you melonhead pleb.

>knowing Fantano's opinions on things
>knowing what Fantano has and hasn't listened to
How patrician can you actually be?

i tuned into his qna stream while eating food cause why not just listen to some music opinions and heard this and was surprised

Even Death Grips are "relatively obscure" if you're comparing them to Foo Fighters or Coldplay.

That album has not been reviewed by Scaruffi, AllMusic or Picthfork either.

Long season might be the most overrated album being spread around neo-Sup Forums. It's not some crime that a melonic man hasn't heard of some shitty dream dub from Japan.

is this mu's hidden secret? i guess it's #7 for 2001 on rym though. nice trips

>Sup Forums unironically thinks a good music taste means you've listened to all the Sup Forums and /rym/core music

tip top kek
kill yourselves

Well said user. One needs to find boundary between exploring new music and forcing oneself to like something just because a bunch of audiophiles with too much free time says its good.

I hate Sup Forums now. I miss when this album wasn't a meme and was first getting posted. Such better times. Much less hip-hop threads and underage meme posters. More of a community feeling overall.

>being pleb/patrician is defined by your opinion on an artists popularity
Of course someone who thinks like this makes posts filled with reddit spacing.

>2001
it was released in 1996

I'm newfag here and I have to say, I was expecting quirkier personalities on Sup Forums with the sort of eclectic tastes you'd see on veteran rym users. I definitely get the feeling that a lot of anons here are the cancers you've mentioned.

i guess im just fucking stupid

The user you're talking to is a newfag as well if they get nostalgic about the time when Fishmans was only just getting hyped up on Sup Forums.

when the fuck did this album even get into meme territory

>i-ive been here since 2005
>i-i swear guys!!!!

being here since 2011 is far from being a newfag

like 2015/2016 with the jason aldean shit. at that time it was only mildly well known on rym.

>le meme rap jap crap
cringe

>just taking a guess at what an album is you've never heard

I have heard it, and I rate it 3/5

STOPE MEMEING FISHMANS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ive heard it
>calls it rap

>melonic man

>a kpop artist listens to fishmans
>a music """reviewer""""""""""" has not heard of fismans

The closer of it in the live version on 98.12.28 is 10x better, which is saying a lot.

Can anyone drop a link to dropbox or something where i can download this?

>FB
die

Their obscure in a general sense. Maybe not so much to autists like us who browse Sup Forums daily who are in the minority. It's perspective man.

let this thread die

fiahmans are good, please dont become a meme..

lol. years too late my man.

Summer really is here.

>people who make music are more passionate and are more eager to hear new things compared to "music nerds" who brag about their last.fm scrobbles
That's not really surprising 2bh.

>That resolution
Reminder that Vision Creation Newsun>Long Season

>Reminder that Vision Creation Newsun>Long Season

is he actually implying that these are similiar in any way?

because japanese orr da same!