I've been like 10 years living illegally in U.S.A... i paid my tax, never been in troubles, work, etc...

i've been like 10 years living illegally in U.S.A... i paid my tax, never been in troubles, work, etc... is there anyway i cant get papers? i tired of been scared all days to get deported by the lulz.

Not with trump. Leave.

So... i have to wait until trump presidency run out?

We don't want your work and taxes. This is Sup Forums, and though most of us don't work and/or pay taxe, we want you gone, because we was first

ugh?

Why is your shirt always stained with sweat.

You have to go back consuella

who?

Where are you from?

Argentina

Why not go back? Argentina isn't bad

Come home white man

don't know, i like america, is so mixed, i mean... i have mexicans,brazilians, colombians, and americans friends at the same city... i have a 'good' job, i like here, i can't imagine my life in my country.

Does your boss know you are illegal?

There is a path to citizenship. You should at least start that process of application. I think it starts with a work visa.

yes he know, should i ask him for a work visa?

Yes. Do some research and see what that entails paperwork wise. You might need to work X amount of years to be able to apply citizenship.

thanks you so much man, i'll ask him for the visa then!

Don't say shit man, if you're happy just chill. The law isn't out to help anyone and I'd honestly be surprised if you didn't get deported

Are you retarded...you should see an immigration lawyer...but they will all tell you that you cant become legal without leaving the country 1st & trying to enter legally again...Unless their is an amnesty for illegals

just move to chicago or seattle.

Wasn't it possible to join the army and go to Afghanistan in order to get a green card?

The last amnesty for illegals was granted when ronald reagan was prez ...So you never know trump might flip flop in a few years & lobby the congress for another amnesty

Come over to germany.
Our chiefchancellor is inviting the whole world.

marry a fat chick

I know that feel bro. Ive been here since i was 3.Your whole life is here. I would suggest speaking to an immigration lawyer. the thing is that its expensive and you would need o hire a really great one. Depending on your circumstance you might be eligible for something. regardless it will be a long, expensive and time consuming process. i am in the middle of that and tbh most lawyers wont try and push paperwork in due to the fact of the current administrations immigration stance. Also DO NOT marry a citizen for papers. they will see right through you. i have a 2 friends who are always offering and tbh its not worth it you will ruin their lives in the process. they have special investigators for that thing and they will ask pretty specific questions if they see its a sham your fucked. Ride it out bro. wait ti see what happens and keep your nose clean. It sucks bc time goes by and your kinda stuck in limbo.

>just move to chicago or seattle.
Why is seattle a good place for immigrants?

You need to go back, sorry fam. It's the right thing to do, if any of my employees told me he was an illegal I'd tell the police immediately and so will your boss.

Back in the early 2000, not anymore. trust me i tried. Not out of connivence but out of thanks for this country. I was in NYC during 9/11 i remember what those sandmonkeys did. I was so thankful that i lived in america and not some 3rd world country when i turned 16 i went to see a recruiter and they told me it want possible. I was shit out of luck

Wrong we hire Mexicans to work on our cars

Fear the lulz jose

Only shit tier people would do this. A lot of employers are decent people.

look at those zombie eyes
definitely an alien wearing human skin

kek

save up go back to your original country get the necessary papers to legally come over then do the process legally

reported to Sup Forums who has to forward to fbi they will backtrace and you will be removed go back fucker.

you dirty spics need to go back to your 3rd world shitholes before you turn the US into another mexico or brazil

ugh?

make the wall ten feet higher

you got to go back.