I'm tired of this frozen shithole and want to move to some warm place in Europe for a month or two in December-February...

I'm tired of this frozen shithole and want to move to some warm place in Europe for a month or two in December-February. Maybe there are people here who also don't like cold and could help me a little.
Is there any place that fits these:
-warm in winter(more than 5°C during daytime).
-located in Europe and I can survive speaking English there.
-I can live there(food+apartments) for ~1k euro a month.
-it can be a small or medium regular city without tourist shit, I don't mind not-so-good infrastructure. But there must be the bearable internet so I can work.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varna
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Istanbul

Come to US. We have burgers and freedum.

Spain. Ask to your countrymen.

>1k euro

I'd like to, but a flight costs a lot. You are too far from us.
What region?

you can get an apt in a city center in spain for like 500 euros a month

I live on less than that and I live in one of the most expensive cities in Spain

Avoid my country, it was briefly sunny but now it has gotten rainy and cold again.

Bulgarian coast my mane. Plus you can get by even with Russian there if English doesn't cut it.

The touristy stuff happens in summer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varna

Russia is the most innocent country in the world. The real devils are the westeners who constantly try to demonize and destroy sweet little russia.

Looks not bad, but kinda cold compared to what I've found in Portugal. There are places with +15C.
I want to visit the UK, but not for warm weather for sure. It's pointless to move to the UK from Russia in winter.

Any south euro country

bump

Nah, it's pretty cold in winter and it is heavily tourist oriented.

>Literally Évora in the Alentejo in Portugal. Top comfy.

Malta, they speak English unlike most other south European countries

Is there any site for renting an apartment in Portugal? There are only a few proposals on Airbnb in Évora.

Porto, Portugal.

Fuck off we're full

More like Ébola

I don't like Pakistan so I won't go to your country, don't worry.

If you want to go somewhere nice, you'll need to go out of europe.

>out of Europe
>nice
Sorry, no such place.

Traveling is not for closed-minded in general, so you should probably stay in Russia.

That's pretty much the average salary, Sergei. If you live in a small comfy town, you won't need more than 500€ per month for accommodation and expenses.

Madrid and Barcelona are a different story, obviously. But you don't want tourist hellholes so I guess both are ruled out.

Come here, Ivan. Replace vodka with rum.

>What region?

mallorca is literally full of ex-CCCP whores

>500€

lmao good luck finding that price in a city

>Traveling is not for closed-minded people in general
>"But look at what that closed-minded ex-traveller has to say!"
That traveling is not for closed-minded people in general?

>mallorca
Palma seems like a good option. Although,
> full of ex-CCCP whores
isn't good, lol.

What do you even mean by closed-minded?

Cyprus. Warm in winter, English spoken widely, loads of Russians (and ex-soviet whores).

Italy.
Will you join us, brother?

Palma was considered the best city in the world to live in last year

>isn't good, lol.

mostly work in the discos, pubs, bars... gogo's, PR, etc

hugest whores in the Island but real 10/10 bodies everywhere.

Go to any Greek island

I thought Italy would be expensive considering I only have 1k euro a month.

My friends who have been to Spain said it's almost impossible to find a girl there if you're not 10/10 since there are many attractive men and women mostly are meh-tier.

People like You said you didn't mind about not-so-good infrastructure, so what do you even mean "there's no nice place out of Europe?"

Basically
>Non-Europeans don't have culture, they have habits and superstition
this.

>many attractive men

if by attractive you mean rich then yes, I work in the magaluf area in summer and girls that work with me get constantly invited to go to orgies in huge boats by some oil baron almost every day

No, they said physically attractive. Not just a face, but also a body.

>Non-Europeans don't breathe, they draw air into and expel air from their lungs in order to extract oxygen and excrete waste gases.
It all makes sense now

Poor comparison. You probably haven't been anywhere or just are one of those who think that all races and cultures are equal which is wrong.

the touristic area is full of european kids having fun and getting wasted but in the residential rich area all I see is 60 years old fat and bald faggots with 3 or 4 10/10 girls around them everywhere, I've been working there as a barman in the last 6 years and the girls tell me all the stories about it.

My friends have been to some average tourist areas.
>all I see is 60 years old fat and bald faggots with 3 or 4 10/10 girls around them everywhere
Yeah, Eastern European girls are known sluts.

>Eastern European girls

so are south american, they both dispute the throne constantly.

>Poor comparison
>Non-Europeans don't have culture, they have habits and superstition
Culture:
1) The arts, customs, lifestyles, background, and habits that characterize a particular society or nation.
2) The beliefs, values, behaviour and material objects that constitute a people's way of life
So your first point was quite retarded. Now according to this definition:
How exactly do you personally measure habits and beliefs?
You lack critical thinking and already appear to have been badly influenced by retards, so reasoning with you would be like talking to a wall anyway. It's not like I mind tbqh, as long as you don't come to Sweden.

>one of those who think that all races and cultures are equal which is wrong.
yeah, just look at russia, for example

You got the words literally, but the idea was that most of other people from around the world have a culture that's inferior to the European one in almost all aspects. Strange to hear an accusation of a lack of critical thinking from you after that.
>It's not like I mind tbqh, as long as you don't come to Sweden.
It's like you can do something about it. Although, I'd never come to your country. You've almost lost your culture hence there's nothing interesting to see in your country.

>Russians are subhumans
I wouldn't argue with that, I think about it every day I get outside.