Okay so Sup Forums is the last place I'd ever go for advice, but fuck it what could I lose

Okay so Sup Forums is the last place I'd ever go for advice, but fuck it what could I lose.

>so I'm dating this girl
>I develop strong feelings for her
>she has strong feelings for me too
>her dad finds out how she feels
>flips out
>he's currently in another country but decided to come back 5 days early to deal with this shit
>he's going to take her phone and laptop and any means of communicating with me
>if she resists he will stop paying for her food/education
>I can't support her financially myself because I'm broke myself
>kinda heartbroken

I seriously doubt any of you can help but fuck it I feel pretty shit, so any solutions would be appreciated.

Pic related: she sent it to me. She's a real fucking keeper, but I can't fucking keep her.

Why does her dad even give a fuck?

If your faggot ass is older than 18 then you better be able to take her in, however the fuck you do it.
Regardless though this dad can go fuck himself and if you can't show him that then you better hope she has the balls you lack

Are you going to the same school? Does he know what you look like? He's probably only worried that she'll get pregnant early or something

Find a way to support her. Love finds a way.

>I can't support her financially myself because I'm broke myself

Ok? She should have a job anyway....

>love

He's worried she'll be too attached to go study overseas and that I'll fuck up her future. This is literally the reason. He sees her as a fucking investment.

I don't want to fuck her chances of studying overseas up. If some how find a way to support her, won't I just be holding her back?

you probably a loser in his eyes. he knows she can be do better than you and you guys are still young. if you are american you like to get your girls pregnant as soon as possible so they don't leave you. and in your fucked up minds you think that is a good idea. than you realize you both screwed yourselves and you separate anyways and she is stuck with a kid. great dad I wish I ahd a dad that cares so much

He's never even met me. We're South African.

Do you know what she studies and what he does for a living? Where is she supposed to study abroad at?

Too controlling. He's an idiot because if he doesn't support her school it will have the same outcome as if she decided to not travel for school to be with you

No? If you guys love eachother just do what makes you happy.

so nothing about what you just said matters
because you are a nigger

Am I the first to notice that op says he's dating Ariel winter? You niggers srupid or somethuing?

To add to this he is probably bluffing because if he follows through with his threat then he will be the reason she didn't finish school, and that's what he doesn't want to happen

than i would suggest to you to grow some balls and meet him and show him how that you are educated and not some random idiot

She wants to study business related stuff. Her dad wants her to study somewhere in Europe (Sweden maybe for some reason?) so he can visit her; he works all around Europe with construction and that kind of shit.

We're white privileged South Africans. White privilege isn't really all that when you can't be with someone you truly care about. Also the niggers in this country are taking all the jobs, and getting a decent job being white here is getting harder and harder because of "Black Economic Empowerment". Basically reverse apartheid.

This will just make things worse, as he'll see it as interfering with family matters. He's a complete control freak, basically thinks he's God.

Just be logical with her. Tell her to say to her dad that she isn't going to throw away a future on a relationship that has a chance to go sour.

Alternatively she could get another phone after promising to never speak to you again. If he isn't there normally how will he know you are both together? Will the excuse "I'm going out with friends" not work as a cover to see you" ?

not surpised at all that he doesnt want her to date you if he works in europe and she has the opportuniy to study in europe. pretty sure he would rather be with an european than an south african (no matter if black or white). location location location

This is what we're probably going to end up doing.

This actually works in your favor dude. Hang in there. The father is pushing her away and she can run off with you, it's true you're broke now but if you have good intentions (i.e. having kids) you won't always be broke. If you really love her, you can stand up to her father for her sake.

I think you'll be fine dude, you're just caught up in bullshit right now and overwhelmed.

Be wary of faggots who will rat you out to him. It's always ones you won't expect. If you go out together go a little further out than normal

Thanks man, I really hope everything works out. He really is just pushing her away from him.

I will fucking end anyone who does this.

You dont want her

Get a shit job and save up. Prove you're better than the dad thinks. When she goes abroad, go with her. Write books about your travels, move to America when she graduates. Become an author/college professor. Be like my biology prof OP. Profit.

There are so many women, who gives a shit?

Exactly. Why does he feel like he needs to support her. Only explanation is beta faggot

Leave South Africa.

Speaking as a Britfag we get enough nigger Africans over here it wouldn't matter to me if a white faggot African came over.

Planning to have kids doesn't mean you won't always be broke! Have kids before you plan and execute for your financial stability (i.e. supporting someone else with no commitment to you long term) all be ensures being perpetually poor

Op said his girl sent him that picture.

That picture is intended to paint Winter as a hypocrite. The unattributed quote about oversexualisation and the accompanying Instagram post of her ass which appears to be her presenting herself to be objectified.