Insult Turks

>Insult Turks
>German flag defends it

>insult russia
>all of Eastern Europe defends it

>Insult Mexico
>American flag defends it

like pottery

Turkey is a prideful country. The successor state of a Caliphate that has terrorised Europe for 600 years. In the War of Independence we simultaneously repelled Greek, Armenian, French, British and Italian soldiers who tried everything in their power to Balkanise Turkey.

To this very day Europeans shudder when they hear the word "Turk". Italians still use the phrase "Mamma, li turchi!" They don't want us as an ally, because they're fully aware that we will surpass them in that case. They also don't want us as enemies, because they're fully aware that we'd be at the gates of Vienna at the drop of a hat. Despite of this, the fate of Europe remains in the hands of the Turk.

Why would I be proud of being Dutch, or an EU citizen? Let's face it, there's nothing to be proud of (except the welfare money they give me). If a Moroccan is proud of his Dutch passport, I can somewhat understand that, Morocco has never been a respectful country and it will never be, in all likelihood. But a Turk? We are the most powerful people in Eurasia. I am a proud Turk.

#Evet #NeMutluTurkDiyene

Real g*rbetçi hours here

Who Turk under European flag here? What makes it so that 5-10% of the country is over represented on Sup Forums?

every fucking time

Probably a Turk living in Germany.

>Poland
>Ukraine
>Defending Russia

Extremely unlikely

>Insult Germany
>everyone joins in

Probably a Turk living in Germany.

Nah mate, I wouldn't. My other countrymen maybe, but not me. Well, only less if you don't start it first, if you do then I'll rain shitposts down on your fucking head like the bombing of Berlin.

Probably german living in turkey

It's alright Thomas. You guys are cunts but I still like you :3

That's the joke you spastic oil baron.

I know, you fat nigger.
I was referencing the original German who didn't get it.
You're so fucking stupid, holy shit.

Jesus how dumb can you be, Rodrigo ? Are you such a child you can't understand irony and humour ? No wonder your comedy scene is about a fat girl saying she's a slut.

fucking newfaggot

>Insult Canada
>Even Canadian flags agree

you got that backwards
we all hate russia
even belarusers hate russia now

orly?

>le 68% face

Lmao

>kurds will be a majority in turkey
lmao