No ass.

Get out.

>Americans want to ban this

>tfw 6'1" white male and decent looking
>only gfs have been non-whites from various parts of the world
>never slept with a white swede

4 looking halal as hell, would wife

rest get honor killings

Holy shit no ass besides the thicc girl in red pants.

I've never experienced immigrants rubbing it in like that

>Sup Forums

You're a fucking moron, don't give me an excuse saying you only pretend to be one.

>Sup Forums
Pasta

SWEDEN YES

Are Americans all gay or something?

>dhiimmi kaffir think they can get with Arab women
kek

Have you ever seen a white swede?

secular arab women aren't as loose as whites, asians or blacks but they still like to fuck around. two of my five gfs have been /mena/ chicks.

every day in the mirror senpai so at least one.

Wow a bunch of fat ugly cunts. I'm sure they'll be a great help to society and by that I mean live off welfare and go around begging for white cocks they will never get. Just like black women in the US

didn't you hear? 3 containers of shoe polish to the skin and the streets of stockholm become your hunting grounds

You're a disgrace to your people

>On 7 November 2014, it was reported that she had been detained after her boyfriend was reportedly stabbed in the chest.
Yes, I do want to ban that.

Hey virgin

Go, dice roll!

Wheres da bitches?

87% of them voted for 200k+ non-whites per year so fuck them - they betrayed me more than I could possibly do.

This is what I hate about immigration.
Sure we can kick the non-citzens out. But once they're a citizen they're untouchable.
They'll never be one of your own yet they'll still be able to hide behind the barrier of citizenship.

Arab girls >European girls

6 or 7 please

lol they both look like trannies faggott

ALLAHU AKBAR

Calling me a virgin when you're drooling over fat sand niggers lol.

All it takes is a leader with some balls whos willing to bend the rules slightly. Not hard to do at all, especially with our massive databases these days. Not sure why people always bring up "muh citizenship!" when all it is is nothing but paper with your name on it.

salaam alaykam

R-race traitor y-you're a disgrace d-dgenerate

Fuck off storm cucks

let see