Woke up with a tremendous pain in my toe

woke up with a tremendous pain in my toe.
self diagnosed as gout.

ameritard with no insurance here.

wat do.

Other urls found in this thread:

obamacare.net/how-to-apply-for-obamacare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Invest in gold

took 1600mg of ibuprofen and theres no pain anymore. but holy shit i couldnt even walk.

air blowing on my foot would cause it to hurt. never had such a sensitive pain before.

Get insurance

Nothing, you are evolving. It is clear that you are about to grow another toe there

Ingrown toenail. Go see a doctor. The longer you wait on those, the more likely you need surgery.

not bit coin?

>1600 mg ibuprofen
Yeah, have fun with that liver failure.

livestream cutting off toe

lol no its not an ingrown toe nail.
and if it was i can remove those myself. i aint no bitch. been doing so for like 10 years already. have already had my nails surgically removed like 2 times.

not down to chemically burn my nail bed.

im a very large man user.
dont worry about my liver.

and its not like im always popping pain killers.

i get the gout in my ankle (until i was prescribed alipurinol to regulate uric acid)

take anti-inflammatory like aleve, drink tons of water, drink tart cherry juice, limit intake of meats

Drink cherry juice and stay away from beans

I get this shit for free. fuck I love free health care

so you're a fat guy with foot problems...big surprise.

>take anti-inflammatory like aleve, drink tons of water, drink tart cherry juice, limit intake of meats

thats my plan.

do you think a subway sammich might do any harm?

Agree with this person and as someone who has had gout, cherry tea and supplements help. beefs not good for gout so watch out for fast food.

6 ft
240 pounds.

i didnt mean large as in heavy. maybe 40 pounds overweight or so.

Drink more water, try to sweat. Maybe eat things that don't make you retain water with high emounts of uric acid. Get your kidneys tested.

get chicken, chickens find if you have gout, its beef thats worse off.

Call Trump. He'll help.

I'm 6"1 and 170 pounds and id easily fuck u up. gout boy

I have gout.. it never goes away unless you change your diet.. no beer, seafood, meat.. I couldn't give that up so I went on medication. The medication is pretty cheap so if you join pharmacy saver club, it won't be too bad. (allopurinol)

The attacks get progressively worse.. its inflammation caused so meds like Advil will help

but im not rich and only half white user.

thats pretty small for someone who is 6'1"

>Tuff on da intranetz
Sit down Jeremy, you're 5'8 and 270.

oh shit so this is something that i have to make a permanent change on?

i thought it was just some acute flare up cuz a dave and busters opened up in town and i went crazy on the food there.

>no insurance here

You have Obama care and a federal mandate. Even I now that.

Under TrumpCare you'll the greatest doctors and the finest hottest nurses who will soothe your pain away. Everybody will be covered and no one loses

Trump loves niggers. He said so.

NO.. as another poster have said, you're retaining uric acid which causes gout.

you can go to the doctor and they can stick a needle in your toes/foot to remove the uric acid but I'm too much of a pussy to do that.

I have been able to eat/drink whatever I want ever sense I've gone on medication.

But yes, I will be on this med for the rest of my life. It sucks but better than the alternative.

My mom read somewhere that cherries are good for gout. She just heard me and said oh yeah definitely I'm talking to Sup Forums mom

im 24 and have no idea where to even start looking for med insurances.

im living on my own and making like 700 bucks a month.

>i didnt mean large as in heavy. maybe 40 pounds overweight or so.

i am 6'1 and wight 150 your are fucking fat dude

get some propper shoes and try eat vegetarian

>I will be on this med for the rest of my life. It sucks but better than the alternative.

id rather take a shot every now and then than have to be on medications for life.

>but im not rich

Do these knuckle draggers look like millionaires to you?

Look at Ethiopia over here. Maybe if you run fast enough you'll catch up to your dad.

Go to the doctor anyway and rack up unpaid medical bills. This is the only other option. It's also the option I use. Hopefully I never need to buy anything ever at all on credit or I'm fucked.

yeah but any weight below 180 for a 6 foot person is too small.

anything over 220 is too big.

thats just my opinion.

>im 24 and have no idea where to even start looking for med insurances.

So let me get this right: Get nigger manage to sign up for that but you don't...

Well look around for some charity that helps dumbasses like you sign up.

lol im over 10k in medical debt.

fuck that.

ill wait til i have a career before i do any more paying up.

2 years ago i was in bed for a week because of sciatica. no meds or anything. pissing in bottles like a savage. sucked.

but at least i dont have another 5k of bills

Well.. it has been suggested that cherries help but it's not a cure..

god i will be proud if i get the time of an etopian runner

If it is honestly gout, go on an Anti-Inflammatory diet.

You basically have to give up a lot of food you love, but it works.

>im 24 and have no idea where to even start looking for med insurances.

Five seconds in google:

obamacare.net/how-to-apply-for-obamacare/

>be american
>live in the "greatest country of the world"
>catch a cold
>die because no insurance

maybe im just lazy user.

It's an anti-inflammatory, not a pain killer.....

maybe in the USA

My strategy is just to never pay it until they offer me a much smaller buyout just to actually get something out of me. If that never happens I'll probably just die in debt.

yep! Beer is bad. You will have to change to like cranberry and vodka..

thank Sup Forums

havnt had a cherry in years man.
pretty expensive where i live, but ill probably pick some cherry juice up or something.

>obamacare

>liver
you failure. all user needs is something to protect the stomach lining.

and pass it on to your relatives?
yeah same plan here lol.

did it for a car loan. had to be a ninja with my car for like 2 months parking it in my neighbors garage.

but they settled on like a 600$ payment rather than like 3k

pretty good deal. and i kept the car.

yo, cranberry and vodka is my drink of choice anyway.

nothing like a good ol icey cape cod.

ive got plenty of weed. heard that helps with stomach lining problems.

To each his own.. both works though

pantoprazol

See this is a sacrifice I would make to save $2,400 as well user. What's two months of hide n seek to save over 2 grand?

fuck that dude.

my kidneys are already fucked.
dont need anything else fuckin them up more.

absolutely worth it.

i like you user.

Gout is from consuming too much prions; found primarily in meat and sardines, which causes high levels of uric acid in your body. That excess uric acid crystalizes and collects in the knees and joints of the toes.

Solution: stop eating meat and become a vegetarian. Win!

Take it like a man user you life in a 3rd world country. so you have to live withe your pain

>lol im over 10k in medical debt.
>fuck that.
>ill wait til i have a career before i do any more paying up.
>2 years ago i was in bed for a week because of sciatica. no meds or anything. pissing in bottles like a savage. sucked.
>but at least i dont have another 5k of bills

World's highest standard of living

Shit, in America you just have to go swimming in the wrong swimming hole and you can get gout.

Ibuprofen does not affect the liver. Paracetamol does. Check it.

he is a fat fuck let this man eat his meat

Are there doctors around? My mother also suffers from gout. What would be the best medication?

2000 mg Ibuprofen every 2nd day

good ol merica.

but at least i go to do it an an airconditioned room with good food and not a mud hut covered in flies and skeeters.

no.
this is bad.

A spider bit you while you slept

Go to a doctor and get a prescription for allopurinol. You can see a doctor at an immediate care for under $150 most times and the script will cost you 30-40 a month

I'd say apply for state funded Medicaid but depending on which state you live in, you might be fucked either way. With the healthcare bill they're trying to shove through, you'll still be fucked either way anyways.

Also 20K in medical debt here. Companies that require credit checks for their products RARELY if ever give a shit about medical bills. Everyone has them, no one can afford to pay them, and I just got approved for a couch payment AND a car loan. No one really cares about medical debt anymore.

allopurinol.

Haven't had an attack since I've been on it.. going on 7 years

Keep ur foot elevated, if u can get crutches use them to get around. Drink lots of water or cherry juice if u can get celery seed pills or cherry pills take them

this is a bad advise dude dont do it

Why not go to the ER its cheaper since u don't have insurance and they work out a monthly payment plan, will at least the ER where I live can.

thats what i thought at first.
but saw no bite marks and nothing hadd changed for 2 hours or so.

then i thought oh shit what if its a blood clot or something just waiting to release itself and get stuck somewhere bad.

so i went to my moms place before heading over the hospital. said it was gout as soon as she saw it. so i trusted her.

What!!! No insurance!!! How is this possible when the great Obama and Democrats made sure everyone would have health care

>No one really cares about medical debt anymore.
yeah i know that.
thats why i dont care too much about my med debt. at least not yet.

cuz its just a toe ache.

i dont wanna be using up emergency resources for a damn toe ache.

Gout's a rich mans disease. Stop eating like a fat fuck

Stop drinking so much fucking alcohol and you won't have this problem

op here.

alright guys thanks for all the advice.

no more meats and ill drink / eat lots of cherry.

thanks Sup Forums im out

Remove foot. No foot pain anymore. Come on OP it's easy.

Magnesium. Take the RDA of magnesium every day (magnesium oxide works fine) and your gout problems are over. Magnesium binds with uric acid and allows your kidneys to filter it out. Magnesium will not alieve or shorten an active attack but it will prevent future attacks. No other medications are necessary. Has worked for me for over twenty years. Best wishes user.

It's called he's an alcoholic

>eat vegetarian

>GOUT

Long-time gout sufferer here

Get yourself some Advil. Take 600mg first dose, and then 300mg every 6-8 hours as needed to reduce pain.

In addition, drink PLENTY of water. Drink water water water water. Your kidneys excrete uric acid into the bladder, but they also have a feedback to keep some uric acid back. having dilute urine has been shown to encourage uric acid excretion

Eliminate all excess sugar from your diet. Just don't do it. Unless the sugar is coming from fruits or veggies, don't eat it. No soda, no sweetened drinks, no candies, nothing. Fructose metabolism results in a higher turnover over of ATP, which is metabolized through the purine pathways resulting in increased uric acid levels.

After the sugar reduce the amount of red meat you eat. If you only eat red meat then switch to chicken or fish.

Drink more water
For immediate pain relief you can submerge your foot in a cold water bath.

Gout is the inflamation of the soft tissue surrounding the joint caused by uric acid crystals.

Like others have said, fix your diet. No meat, no beer. Google why. Right now, for relief, start pounding water. Like 2 gallons a day. Elevate your feet. Let those uric acid crystals move around.

go to the doctor

>GOUT
1. Drink less alcohol and soda and more water. MUCH more water.
2. Get some exercise. Walking might be painful, obviously, but more activity will help; try to find something that doesn't irritate the pain though.
3. Eat more veggies and maybe less meat.

sugars and alcohol...the worst things.
drink a shit load of water.
drink until your urine is clear, then drink more!
apparently cranberry juice is the real good for lowering uric acid.
walking helps too...increases the circulation.

Not all veggies. Many will cause attacks. Asparagus comes to mind.