There is no such thing as "Germany"

They are just French/Polish rapebabies

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gord_(archaeology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its true tho.

Gene-wise modern germans are just german-speaking Poles.

*east germans

No, he's Polish diaspora living in Sweden. Despite this, he is a proud member of the PIDF and an avid Polish nationalist.

>slavic people are slavic rape babys
you haven't thought this through have you

>this aussie trying to argue against the haplopole

why are you still trying, you just get BTFO'd everytime

Ethnic Germans were resettled in Siberia and founded their own state there. Germany in Europe is a meme.

Germans aren't polish at all. Germans are germanic-celtic, only east germans have some slav blood and it's by far the shittiest region in Germany.

>implying German """women""" are on par with Polish woman

Germany is just a result of Polish self hatred and neuroticism, why do you think both Prussia and Germany hated Poland and have tried to exterminate it for so long?

Only a Pole would ever harbor such an obsessive hatred for Poland

That guy isn't me, I would never say that East Germans are Poles.

By the way there is no such thing as "the haplopole", he doesn't deserve this title. He rarely uses haplogroups correctly and often they don't even contribute to his arguments. He is the Wikipole if anything.

>wikipole

even worse, you are getting BTFO by someone using wikipedia

Actually I am yet to be BTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gord_(archaeology)

Why Norway and Sweden are more German (I1) than Germany?

you fail in every thread

beacuse we are the only Germanics

Why wouldn't they be? I1 most likely originated in Scandinavia and it's the Germanic urheimat.

looks comfy man

>niemcy-grody-blog.png
Bronislaw Svensonovski exposed

>you fail in every thread
Not a single shred of evidence for this claim. In reality, in every thread I constantly correct the PIDF on their usage of haploshits

Germans went there and outbred/mixed with the local population. There was a demographic shift.

>Germans went there and outbred/mixed with the local population.
More like conquered the West Slavs like the Veleti and the Sorbs and Germanized them. East Germans are basically (genetically) Ra1a1 Slavs.

Poles are Chinese.

Source: institute of professional bullshittery

>he actualy believes this

he always deal with you easily

Some outdated map with labels made by a single person who isn't even an expert in the field proves nothing.

Ironically, it can be argued that R1b is the most "Indo-European" or "Kurgan" haplogroup since it dominated much of the Yamnaya kurgan culture.

What's even moronic is how he labelled R1a as "Slavic" despite peaking also in Indo-Aryan populations. The truth is that R1a is pre-Slavic and was spread by the Proto-Indo-European Corded Ware culture.

And by the way, R1a has dominated central Europe since the bronze age, so this proves nothing about the ethnicity of East Germans.

nope

>Reconstructed West Slavic fortified settlement (gord) in Groß Raden, Germany

“resettled“ deported to gulags you mean. And most wolga germans returned to germany.

sadly have to agree with said swede op
some stats say after russians most rapes were done by americans, some even say american rapes were greater

R1a1a - ***Z280+***

Can you point to where it says "Z280" on this image? All I can see is Z783.

>sadly have to agree with said swede op

sadly?

it is great

it means that splitting "Germany" among it's neighbours is not only the best thing to do for the rest of europe, it is also moraly jusified since Germany belongs to Poland and France anyway

Germany is superior to both France and Poland combined so this will never happen.

Poland isn't even a country lol

You blind?

The Wends in Eastern Germany were not Poles and the Celts in Southern Germany were not French. And the areas are by no means purely Wendic/Celtic anyway, see , which you ignored

Both France and Poland dominated Germany on the battlefield for most of history.

It wasn't untill the Prussians (also Poles) took over that this changed.

you are not even a people

Daily reminder that Germany is Balkan.

No, show me where it says Z280.

It doesn't specify Z280, btw. It only goes as deep as Z283. So the image you posted here doesn't have any relevance to that map.

Are you? It says Z283, which, going by the picture you posted here , can mean anything. Lmaoing @ your "life"

there's no such thing as Russians
they are just mongol/Finnic rapebabies

there's no such thing as Iberians
they are just Celtic/Moorish rapebabies

there's no such thing as Frenchmen
they are just Iberian/German rapebabies

there's no such thing as the English
they are just German/Celtic rapebabies

there's no such thing as Germans
they are just French/Polish rapebabies

there's no such thing as Poles
they are just German/Russian rapebabies

there's no such as Balkan Slavs
they are just Austrian/Turkish rapebabies

also nobody is white anywhere

Poland barely deserves to be a country so no. A country which leeches gibmedats and leaks cheap workforce inside europe doesn't get to call shots.

If anything the ww2 arrangement was perfect.

hahaha your previous picture shows which i already knew that i am related to you by 6000 years, though i like swedes but i just realized i do not like this fact :(

and as for duetschland division, fuck is wrong with you? how about we divide sweden between norway and swinegolia?

same words i would have used
as usual i find somehow pakis and aussies think alike, again this is kinda unsettling

i am on Germanies side, always, as are most Pakis, somehow all Pakis like Germany, ALOT

wtf I love Pakistan now.

He's an autistic pole diaspora in Sweden.

agree with todger here
like usual its most often a brit who makes sense in these threads
also england is pakistan :) hahahah

>i am on Germanies side, always, as are most Pakis, somehow all Pakis like Germany, ALOT
Gee, I wonder why.

>and as for duetschland division, fuck is wrong with you? how about we divide sweden between norway and swinegolia?

Germany is just a fabrication, it do no deserve to exist

>as usual i find somehow pakis and aussies think alike, again this is kinda unsettling

aussies BTFO by reality

>i am on Germanies side, always, as are most Pakis, somehow all Pakis like Germany, ALOT

that subhuman pakis like Germany just confirms that it is an abomination

nope finland i am a true greenblooded paki
why Finland so cold though

kinda same here
most Aussie guys I met I really liked except for the racist ones, and most of them are super racist hahahaha

>tfw Poles are so powerful that in WW1 they managed to lead an entirely different country while their own country was split between three powers and used as a battlefield.
Hmmm, truly awe inspiring. How did they manage this?

Poles are afflicted by a neurotic selfhatred

>this b8 thread again

Why They hate Bavarians so much?

beacuse Bavarians are superior to all other Germans

>nope finland i am a true greenblooded paki
I meant the swedish flag you were answering to.

>why Finland so cold though
Because it's north? Why are WE cold? Because fuck you that's why.

That wasn't Poland vs Germany but rather Poland, Lithuania, Belarussians and Bohemians vs a German quasi colony.

Still, though Grunwald was significant it was the German Prussian cities who decisively defeated the Teutonic order in the Thirteen Year's War.

Matches the same split since ancient times before the existence of slavs

>I am Polish

no, I am Swedish and in all honestly I do not care about Pooland.

I just hate Germany

So you go on Sup Forums for hours crying and making up shit about germany? Only poles get this autistic

I couldn't agree more.

No, you are a Pole. It's super obvious lmao

Bavaria is true Germany, Prussia was just a militaristic shithole

>he thinks everyone has forgotten those autistic PIDF fits he used to go on last year
You even use some of the same images lmao, I see that Grunwald painting is still one of your favourites.

>So you go on Sup Forums for hours crying and making up shit about germany

I don't spend hours shitposting about G*rmany, most of the time I make hate threads about Sweden

Du kan tro vad du vill om det får dig att sova bättre om nätterna tyskjävel

that guy isn't me he, he might actually be Polish though

>Still, though Grunwald was significant it was the German Prussian cities who decisively defeated the Teutonic order in the Thirteen Year's War.
Yes, they won by themselves so decisively that they became a vassal of Kingdom of Poland.

>most of the time I make hate threads about Sweden
So you're the guy that makes those
>why is the swedish language so ugly
>why are germanic languages so ugly
>why does sweden have no culture
>etc
threads?

Don't cry, Polack.

I can almost see your tears through the screen.

No that's an albanian and a turk i think. The pole is just trying to divert itself because he was discovered.

Yeah from memory people were saying that he is Albanian

One day long Ago a few blond and red haired germans were crazy enough to keep trudging through the cold and snow. They made their way to a land of niggers and sandniggers and faggots and created the nation of Sweden.

The end.

yes and I thought the consensus was that I was an Albanian, but then you guys keep changing your mind all the time.

what is it? Albanian, Polack, Arab or maybe even a Finn?

or maybe a Turk!!

No, you are a Pole.

Why is it always so important to you that I am not Swedish?

Well it's not really that hard to know who you are. The albanian has horrid english and the turk sucks up to our flag like a proper homo babbling about turanism and whatnot.

I've seen you and your threads before. Show me some of those nice pre-war pictures of Poland, please i insist.

>Show me some of those nice pre-war pictures of Poland, please i insist.
He only posts pre-war pictures of Warsaw (which are not that interesting to look at anyways, Warsaw looks much better now).

>Well it's not really that hard to know who you are.

yeah you keep saying that, how "obvious" it is that I am not Swedish, that I am this or that.

yet you always get it wrong

Prove him wrong then

You can't.

Most of them left for Germany after the end of the Cold War, because they don't wanna live in the shithole that is Russia.