*WARNING* SJW Cringe Thread *WARNING*

*WARNING* SJW Cringe Thread *WARNING*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Lghsc7c5K8
youtu.be/24e_aF9CKVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why this bitch look like Igor from Young Frankenstein?

Fuck dude, shoulda waited to the end to post. Fuck.

Holy shit mate

Thread+Me+Anons= Laughs

i'm pretty sure those posters got knocked down pretty hard, because this is just a cute girl saying she likes her hat

>freebleeding

goddamnit no I already have enough sick fetishes

bump this thread Sup Forumsros to front page!

the very look of the sjw

Because her mother chugged down a whole 12-pack while she was pregnant.

What?

the only struggle they face is putting their pants on

wat

Just buy the mens fucking razors then. What a dick head.

Its called marketing.Women shave all over their bodies and go through more razors I bet.So why not charge them more and put less in.Its called business.

DAMN YOUR EYES

I mean she do got a point though. The fuck is that about

Men only need to shave every so often while women shave a lot more often (I.e everyday) so it would make sense that a product that's gonna be bought more often would be more expensive

She is free to purchase the male version if she wants. But I suspect the female version is more optimized for the skin on one's legs compared to facial hair.

Fucking Redditors.

Don't you get a pack of razors in your weekly priviledge kit?

No, we get more in our paycheck from the kit
which enables us to purchase them with a lot more ease than being a white male alone.

This.
Literally fucking this.
Bic would be more than happy to tell you that they employ literal rocket scientists to figure this shit out.

I wanna cuck him SO BAD.I wanna work out specifically to get ripped to cuck him.I want to steal her for a dance,then fuck her after prom in my muscle car (which I bought just for this act).I want him to watch and feel defeat.I want tears coming through those fucking thick bullshit glasses and down his ironic DARE shirt.

I will then turn back into a fat bastard and head back into my basement and be happy until I die at age 45 of obesity and heart failure.

That and dieting, walking, breathing and moving

youtu.be/0Lghsc7c5K8

The chalkening was pretty funny

>MFA we use valuable people who can invent a better future invent women's razors instead

>snowflake

He has way more friends than I do

Ok, I know what my costume is gonna be for Halloween.

Oh God that punchline.

youtu.be/24e_aF9CKVQ

Another great chalkining vid...

what a fucking cuck

You are really fucked in the head and from the sounds of It, you are also super gay for that man. Face it, you are jealous of the girl and want his nerdy cock all over your face.

>Projection:The Post
>Starring (You)

If only we could go back.

Anne Frank Zappa?

>cleaning yourself and taking care of your body before going into public is sexist

Is modern feminism the most massive troll ever?

>Gaster - rightfully ashamed of being here
lost

Good job user. I thoroughly keked

And so is that massive gunt

They do both, but yeah, it seems like a misallocation of resources. But hey, can't deny the results.

>DAMN YOUR EYES

Underrated post

Is this shopped? No way a female can have that mustache and beard

So you want to go from a piece shit, to a buff piece of shit, back to a piece of shit

Your life sounds great virgin

bitch no one could FIND your pussy under them rolls

>This mad
When did Chad hurt you kid?

I feel angry

Has anything REALLY changed in America since trump got in? Like is anyone's life actually different? Reminds me of the South Park episode when Obama got elected

>Shekelsexual
KEK

Welcome to the Shitty Spitoon, how new are you?

her ass is the other way around

Wonder whatever became of trigglypuff?

some people shouldn't be allowed to breed, good thing their twink son got aced. Allahu Ahkbar.

>How many more people lose their jobs because of their sexual orientation and/or gender identity?!
If you show up to work looking like that, homophobia's not what's going to get your ass canned.

Hahahahahahahahaha....

There is a god, and he's on our side.

She knew the people around couldn't understand her native tongue, so she moved back to her native land of the dyed hair tribe.

thats not a camel toe thats a fucking whale toe

jesus fuck i can smell the picture